Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

will musharraf go now?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » NewsPapers
will musharraf go now?
zee_baig
Pak Newbie

will musharraf go now?
I think he is going. What do you thing?
Fri May 30, 2008 10:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
appleq11
Pak Newbie

The News reported that a special wide-bodied Air Bus A-310 plane has arrived here at the Chaklala base. It will take special passengers to a close neighbouring country. Packing at an important house in Rawalpindi is in full swing as the modalities have also been finalised for the exit of the significant family.
Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:19 am View user's profile Send private message
champatkumar
Pak Newbie

No should not
Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:22 am View user's profile Send private message
khakh
Pak Newbie

yes ab jana ho ga,!
Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:59 am View user's profile Send private message
rustam
Pak Newbie

nope, definately not. if he walks out his legacy in his own eyes will be finished. he's a typical army general, too much pride and ego to simply step back. although i do believe if he did step down it'd be for the best of the country.
Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

After watching the telecast Yousuf Abdullah video Musharaf( if he have some sharaf left) should resign.Some people are shame for theirselves whereas some are a shame for whole nation.Nations having self respect & dignity cannot tolerate this nonsense & try to stop its way.
Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
mjmalik63
Pak Newbie

yes i agree with you all.
Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
mimranwali
Pak Newbie

Musharraf GO Reply with quote
Yes I think its time to Musharraf's Back
Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

He should not be given a safe passage so that we can findout the facts about kargil & about the reason of his takeover.We as a nation should not be apologetic or feeling sorry for any one who has destroy our country.No matter if it is Musharraf or any other political figure.This is our right as a natio to know the facts behind our political structure.We should punish few so that next ones feel the pain of betraying Pakistan
Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
Hollow
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Same Question before Reply with quote
Same question before what i read and also give some comments about Mushraf that now he leave this seat for others or not ? I think its a best time for him to leave this seat and also the country. Because morethan 70% peoples who belongs to pakistan hate him because of his wrong policies. Anyway God knows the real time. Good bye mushraf
Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:52 am View user's profile Send private message
lasani
Pak Newbie

At this time, it doesnt matter if he goes or not.
He is already in very less power and new government should give relieve to people of pakistan.
We pakistanis should not be hijacked by political parties but keep our views and vision open only for Pakistan and its betterment.

I personally think at this time, PPP and PMLN should leave Musharraf and do something for people of pakistan who are suffering like anything.
How much efforts PMLN is putting in long march and other stages to remove Musharraf, they should put same efforts to get rid of poverty from Pakistan.

I wish and pray our leaders are fair to Pakistan... Aaamen
Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
maroof hussain
Pak Newbie

no
Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
Kanasrosaleem
Pak Newbie

no
Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:56 am View user's profile Send private message
a4javed
Pak Newbie

ab to jan chore Reply with quote
ab to jaan choree ya to mar jae bhala
Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:00 am View user's profile Send private message
cucuvero
Pak Newbie

These are all political moves He wont go any where and Those particular judges wont be restored either. Rolling Eyes
Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:22 am View user's profile Send private message
spinzar
Pak Newbie

geo musharraf
Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:38 am View user's profile Send private message
mushytail
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

If Mushy believes in democrasy, he should not leave till his 5 years term is over.

Priya

Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:39 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
qasim845
Pak Newbie

to the news repoter Reply with quote
Most of the news repoters have been sold out .... to criticize musharraf.

The peoples still rememeber Ayub, after 40 years, for his alot of good works. I respect the people views but telling you the facts. The problem is not musharraf anymore. Zardari and Nawaz shrif doing politics on non-issues. The real problem is Pakistan's economy. Roti, Kaprai and makan. Media is not focussing on the real issues, it is just taking its revenge back from musharraf. These are the same media reporters, who praised and wrote the article in favour of musharraf after the military coo back in 1999. If somebody is demanding for hanging musharraf for breaking constitution. As a Pakistani, i demand to hang each of that person who sided him after his military coo. They are also same responsible like musharraf. They made his work easier and legal. We are hearing from alot of those peoples (like Imran khan, kazi) for sorry to favoured musharraf. Sorry for what. if we forgived them, then why not musharraf.

We have to identified in ourselves for those people, who change their site with every new sun arise. They are not only politician, they are also news reporters who reports irresponsibly. Just wait and watch, when these traitor will change their site again.

Might be a good news for these people, Election in Pakistan will held soon.

Last edited by qasim845 on Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:04 am View user's profile Send private message
miss77
Pak Newbie

yes he should go ..
Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:05 am View user's profile Send private message
mushytail
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

I don;t think so. The politicians given free pass under NRO should go to jail.

Priya

Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:09 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
fairy552
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

gooooooo Reply with quote
he should definitely go.. mush is the bigg chamcha of bushh so I strongly beleive as long as bush is there mush wont step down to his post
Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:52 am View user's profile Send private message
SIMSIM
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

I am not in favour of musharraf, But one thing to remember here, If musharraf leaves, Say bye to Pakistan, All the 'chors Leaders' will join hands together and will make Pakistan a total mess, All these chors didnt came to serve their country, they came here to take revenge, and now if musharraf leaves there will be no one in their way to stop them and they will finish what is left of Pakistan.

Yes musharraf was a bad leader in some ways, but he didn't fill his pockets like our former leaders, He made some bad decisions, but who doesnt, all said I really think musharraf should stay......

If musharraf goes, What happens to Pakistan by the hands of the crocks, will be more shamefull then anything.....and I am pretty sure something will happen, cuz the only things thieves know is to steal and nothing else.....

simsim
Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:34 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
fahad1981
Pak Newbie

mushsaraf Reply with quote
look.musharaf did mistakes but atleast he didnt steal money from the country as others did in the past . he is sincere to the country and he doesnt do anything for his own benefit . Thats my point of view . take care.
Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:36 am View user's profile Send private message
nafiskhan
Pak Newbie

when will Mush go? Reply with quote
When Bush tell him to go only than he will run.
Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:48 am View user's profile Send private message
Ajal
Pak Newbie

he will have to have leave if pakistani parliamant wants to govern freely. I think Zardari will loose patience in a short time and the impeechemnt will follow.
Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:56 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » NewsPapers All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2020 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer