Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Why should we go abroad????

Bookmark and Share Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration
mahiyabz
Pak Newbie

jab pakistan mai sub kuch hia.. to hum bahir ke countries kyooo jain

mai last 3 years say UK mai hoo... aur pakistan move hoo raha hoo... coz life abroad aa ker shit hoo jati hia...

shayed aap log mujhey pagal kahain... mgr life yahan aisi hi hia... coz hum nay abroad sirf movies mai dekha hia...

humhain abroad nahi jana chahiye... yahan aa ker bertan dhoonay say better hai.. ke pakistan mai job kerain...
Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

abroad janay mein mae koi harj nahi,,,laikin return home some day and build Pakistan with ur knowledge and skills which u learnd in other countries
Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
fawwadzaheer
Pak Newbie

because we find out the life security
Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:58 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
imranptcl
Pak Newbie

agar ap ko kisi meaningful purpose kay liyai abroad jana paray to zuroor jana chahiyay lakin ap kay zahin hona chahiya k hum nay pakistan ko serve karna hay chahay pakistan main hoon ya abroad.remitances from the people of pakistan living abroad are very useful for our contryso dont forget your contry either u r in abroad or in pakistan.
Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:11 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
janealams
Pak Newbie

---------------

---------------

---------------

Last edited by janealams on Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:47 am View user's profile Send private message
aymu
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Quote:
urfi67

abroad janay mein mae koi harj nahi,,,laikin return home some day and build Pakistan with ur knowledge and skills which u learnd in other countries

Urfi Bhai, I very much agree with your point.
Going abroad is no problem as long as benefits of both the countries are kept in mind. Otherwise it will only amount to draining of brain from Pakistan to the other country. Although in the current scenario Pakistan has not much to offer to its people but still we as Pakistanis cannot afford to sideline our motherland, this attitude will amount to a grossly criminal mistake. All Pakistanis must remember "Pakistani belongs to Pakistan & Pakistan belongs to Pakistanis. Here I must admit that the attitude of Indians towards India is mush better than Pakistanis towards Pakistan. It is said that you can take out Indians from India but you cannot take India from the hearts Indians. With Pakistanis we must admit that this is not the case, in fact it is opposite.
So my friends there is no harm going abroad for studies, jobs, and business or other benefit as long as we keep the interest of Pakistan alive and act accordingly. I donít know why I have a feeling that it is we, the Pakistanis, (some) who are to be blamed more for the difficulties Pakistan is going through.
Pakistan is inseparable form Pakistanis & Pakistanis are inseparable from Pakistan.
Ya Allah hamay aur hamaray Pakistan ko bohat acha banaday aur Pakistanio ko Pakistan se mohabbat kerne ki Taufiq Ataker, ameen.
Aap ka bhai
Aymu

Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:53 am View user's profile Send private message
DesiAnamUSA
Pak Newbie

I can bet million dollars, all of you who are not abroad, If given a chance you will forget this lecture and do unimaginable to get out of Pakistan. So please stop this hypocrisy.

And by the way Allah sent man to this world not to Pakistan or USA or UK and there is absolutely nothing wrong to migrate for bette life to any man made country, didn't our ancestors migrate from India ? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ??????????????????

Thanks
Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:08 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
crayzo84
Pak Newbie

You can leave Pakistan but remember this, that anywhere you will go you will always be an outsider and Pakistan is always your own country. I understand that education and security is better abroad but nothing can fulfill the pride of being in your own watan.
Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:25 am View user's profile Send private message
ugem12
Pak Newbie

Well after being in Europe from quite a few years. I believe same hard work we do here. If is done with right direction
and dedication in pakistan. You can make a fortune. There is too much to work on in Pakistan. Just tooo much..
Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:44 am View user's profile Send private message
aymu
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Quote:
DesiAnamUSA
Pak Newbie

I can bet million dollars, all of you who are not abroad, If given a chance you will forget this lecture and do unimaginable to get out of Pakistan. So please stop this hypocrisy.

And by the way Allah sent man to this world not to Pakistan or USA or UK and there is absolutely nothing wrong to migrate for bette life to any man made country, didn't our ancestors migrate from India ? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ??????????????????

Thanks

Hi Desi Anum,
Who on earth did tell you that it is bad to go abroad or whoever has gone abroad has done a non pardonable sin. I am myself living and working in a gulf country for almost 16 years now. I am equally taking interest & care in the development of my motherland Pakistan, as well as contributing to the development of my host country through my best and honest efforts. First I love my motherland and then I respect and have a goodwill gesture towards my host country. Have you ever wondered why Allah has dedicated an apple tree to produce apples, an orange tree to produce oranges only, a banana tree to produce bananas? Because Allah wanted them to have an individual identity. Allah has not restricted apples, oranges or bananas from being sent to other countries for consumption but then an apple has to remain an apple, an orange has to remain an orange and a banana a banana. See itís very simple. Who ever we are where ever we are we should not loose our identity because loosing ones identity makes him a vagabond or a stateless person. Again I say that there is absolutely nothing wrong in going abroad but to under rate ones motherland is not wise

Aymu

Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
aymu
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Quote:
crayzo84
Pak Newbie

You can leave Pakistan but remember this, that anywhere you will go you will always be an outsider and Pakistan is always your own country. I understand that education and security is better abroad but nothing can fulfill the pride of being in your own watan.

I bet no doctor can diagnose you as "crazy" Very Happy so why have you chosen your nickname as Crazyo84. I appreciate your point and suggestions about going abroad. Keep up posting your thoughts, good work.
Aymu

Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
mahiyabz
Pak Newbie

Salam people....

sirf ek baat kehna chahooo ga.... jo mere dil pe lagi aa ke...

Muhammad Ali Jinnah... abroad gye... unhoo nay abroad life dekhi...

Just Just Imagine...

ager wo bhi abraod reh jate aur wapis Sub-Continent na aatay.... too aaj kiya world map pe Pakistan hoota.... ???

ager ek insan aisa ker staka hia.... too bhai log... hum bhi insan hi hain... Muhammad Ali Jinnah great thay....we should fellow him...

now please... lerna bnd kerain... aur meri help kerain logo ko smjhanay mai... ke we should serve Pakistan...

Allah Hafiz
Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
assadshamsi
Pak Newbie

why should we go abroad Reply with quote
ASSALAM oa Alaikum

Just For BETTER Future

Regards

Cool Laughing
Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
bjbjbj
Pak Newbie

Econic and social security Reply with quote
Well this is a good topic, but i think mostly of us know why we mostly Asian peoples go/trying to settle in abroad specially in Europe rich countries and west . The mean reason is economy crisis , social security and many more in asian countries so all are trying level best to approach those countries
Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
mfaisal
Pak Newbie

Thanks Reply with quote
Thanks
Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
Argonaut
Pak Newbie

It is ok to go abroad for economic reasons. But then many people who go abroad, willingly do such odd jobs that they consider beyond their dignity in Pakistan. If everyone recognizes in Pakistan that there is no shame in honest work whatever work that maybe, perhaps not many people would go abroad.
Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

urfi67 wrote:

Very well said.Waise bi kehte hain ke "Saffar (Suffer nahih) Wasila e Zaffar hotha he".We should travel abroad to gain knowledge & skills but in the meantime behave like a true Pakistani Ambassadors.Because "What does it profit a man if in gaining knowledge he loses himself" Than if you even come back will means"LAOT KE BHUDU GHAR KO AAHE".

Sachay Ishq Mey Ye Hisaab Nahi hotay
Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
sajidakarimi
Pak Newbie

we do go abroad for better opportunities but home is where the heart is n our heart is with our country!!Pakistan Zindabad!
Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
Neoplanet
Pak Newbie

Options are limited in Pakistan. Reply with quote
Since the country was created there has been a spate of thieves and robbers running the country. There is everything there but those who have stolen it all make it necessary for the layman to go elsewhere to look for a decent income and hence a better life. Of course there is nothing better than to be able to live freely and happily in your own country but first we need to get rid of this mentality to keep electing the same con merchants again and again to run our country. Unfortunately it is easier said than done!
Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Re: Options are limited in Pakistan. Reply with quote
Neoplanet wrote:
Since the country was created there has been a spate of thieves and robbers running the country. There is everything there but those who have stolen it all make it necessary for the layman to go elsewhere to look for a decent income and hence a better life. Of course there is nothing better than to be able to live freely and happily in your own country but first we need to get rid of this mentality to keep electing the same con merchants again and again to run our country. Unfortunately it is easier said than done!

I agree with your point of view but in the same time we collectivelly have to stand against all these mischieves done by these socalled polititions (In fact looterers & plunderers).We have to educate the masses & to sopport the Lawyers/civil society movement to record our protest.There is no doubt that nothing like homeland but everyone has his responsibilities & also destiny plays a big role.

Sachay Ishq Mey Ye Hisaab Nahi hotay
Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

urfi67 wrote:

well said

Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:13 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

DesiAnamUSA wrote:

Thanks

ha ha ha

Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:14 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

crayzo84 wrote:

very true!

Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
suzuran1511
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

earn money Razz
Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

mahiyabz wrote:
Salam people....

sirf ek baat kehna chahooo ga.... jo mere dil pe lagi aa ke...

Muhammad Ali Jinnah... abroad gye... unhoo nay abroad life dekhi...

Just Just Imagine...

ager wo bhi abraod reh jate aur wapis Sub-Continent na aatay.... too aaj kiya world map pe Pakistan hoota.... ???

ager ek insan aisa ker staka hia.... too bhai log... hum bhi insan hi hain... Muhammad Ali Jinnah great thay....we should fellow him...

now please... lerna bnd kerain... aur meri help kerain logo ko smjhanay mai... ke we should serve Pakistan...

Allah Hafiz

bhai tooo chaaa choooo gaya hay keep it up.

Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:17 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer