Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Why should we go abroad????

Bookmark and Share Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration
Why should we go abroad????
asifmps
Pak Newbie

Abroad aane ka koi maqsad hona chaheye, chahe wo education ho ya phir paise kamana, or maqsad pora hota hee wapis apne mulk, b/c apna mulk tu apna mulk hai!
Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
saminashah
Pak Newbie

we should go abroad Reply with quote
We should if we can by the airticket
Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
saminashah
Pak Newbie

hi Reply with quote
good to go abroad
Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
saqibzaidi
Pak Newbie

YAA PAKISTAN THE BEST BUT YOU,LL WILL RECEIVE MERCY BY ALLH AFTER SACRIFICE BEST OF LUCK
Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:59 am View user's profile Send private message
irfakram
Pak Newbie

Why Go Abroad Reply with quote
broad janay mein mae koi harj nahi,,,laikin return home some day and build Pakistan with ur knowledge and skills which u learnd in other countries[/quote]
Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:25 am View user's profile Send private message
scurr
Pak Newbie

we serve, we pay taxes and zardari eats Razz
Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:58 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
shefflad
Pak Newbie

asifmps wrote:
Abroad aane ka koi maqsad hona chaheye, chahe wo education ho ya phir paise kamana, or maqsad pora hota hee wapis apne mulk, b/c apna mulk tu apna mulk hai!

yeah but when you come abroad and make money most do not want to go back as u make a lot more money in england than in pakistan FACT, can anyone tell me why do most (not all) pakistanis think that life in the uk is easy and if only i got a chance to go over i would love it when the reality is if you ever new that working in england is not easy but a lot more difficult than u think i bet atleast half would rather stay in pakistan. Specially if you started to pay all the taxes. some of the pakistanis who come over for education purposes i know go back to pakistan like they know it all when in reality its just a small perspective of life in the uk, jab takeaway aur restaurent me bhartan doone parte hain tab ja ke pata lagta hai apna mulk tu apna hai. Laughing Laughing
Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:55 am View user's profile Send private message
shefflad
Pak Newbie

scurr wrote:
we serve, we pay taxes and zardari eats Razz

it was half of pakistans public who wanted good old musharaf out, PPP was all u saw on the tele so reality is truth hurts U wanted Zardari so now pay the consequences of him being in power. How daft can u get a criminal as a president of course he is going to eat. all i ever see now days on the tele, theres no aata, no gas, prices are extortionate well this is reality brothers and sisters next time u think of marching for someone think carefully. May Allah Shower countless of his mercy on pakistan and its people and throw people like Gardari AKA zardai to the highest level of hell in the hereafter Ameen Summa Ameen
Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:04 am View user's profile Send private message
shefflad
Pak Newbie

Re: why should we go abroad Reply with quote
assadshamsi wrote:
ASSALAM oa Alaikum

Just For BETTER Future

Regards

Cool Laughing

Thats what u think try and then say it Laughing
Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:07 am View user's profile Send private message
amina912
Mod Proud Pakistani
Mod Proud Pakistani

DesiAnamUSA wrote:
I can bet million dollars, all of you who are not abroad, If given a chance you will forget this lecture and do unimaginable to get out of Pakistan. So please stop this hypocrisy.

And by the way Allah sent man to this world not to Pakistan or USA or UK and there is absolutely nothing wrong to migrate for bette life to any man made country, didn't our ancestors migrate from India ? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ??????????????????

Thanks

I have lived aborad but would not except living abroad on a permenant bases. So i guess you'd loose your million dollars. I tell my parents who live in Saudi Arabia to come back to Pakistan. They would like to send my brother to the US for studies and I oppose that as well. Pakistan can also provide a good education. But I would not mind if he went for only educational purposes, however I would never want him to settle there. Yes there is nothing wrong with living in another country, but why don't we stay in our own country and be a benefit to Pakistan?
Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:31 am View user's profile Send private message
irfanq8
Pak Newbie

right
Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
wetone
Pak Newbie

Going abroad doen't mean that one has broken ties with his motherland,infact going abroad gives a better oppurtunity to introduce yourself to other Nation & to broaden your views about other as well as to get familiar with the latest Technologies developing around the world.
Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:54 am View user's profile Send private message
seemirizwan
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

????? Reply with quote
i agree with all of u ap sab apni jaga thik ho ,we all love our country .main yahan apne parents k sath hun main koi lamba chora lecture to nehi dun gi bas itni kahun gi k pakistan main har dosra shakhs yeh chahata k wo abroad chala jaye main baki dunya k nehi sirf italy k bat karti hun har din news main ata hey k aj ik ship sahil k kareeb doob geya jis main marne walon main pakistani b shamil hote hain yeh sab jante hain k hum risk ley rehe hain par un logon ko halat ney itna majboor kia hota hy k wo asey ane py majboor hote hain ab unn ki majboorian behno ki shadian waghera hoti hain i do just one questoin from u all k jis taran pakistan main system chal raha hy kia yeh log wahan reh kar yeh zarrotain asani sy poori kar sakte hain Question
Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

amina912 wrote:
DesiAnamUSA wrote:
I can bet million dollars, all of you who are not abroad, If given a chance you will forget this lecture and do unimaginable to get out of Pakistan. So please stop this hypocrisy.

And by the way Allah sent man to this world not to Pakistan or USA or UK and there is absolutely nothing wrong to migrate for bette life to any man made country, didn't our ancestors migrate from India ? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ??????????????????

Thanks

I have lived aborad but would not except living abroad on a permenant bases. So i guess you'd loose your million dollars. I tell my parents who live in Saudi Arabia to come back to Pakistan. They would like to send my brother to the US for studies and I oppose that as well. Pakistan can also provide a good education. But I would not mind if he went for only educational purposes, however I would never want him to settle there. Yes there is nothing wrong with living in another country, but why don't we stay in our own country and be a benefit to Pakistan?

I fully support your views.There is no harm going abroad for "MAQSAD" but nothing like own country.I M well settled here & having smooth life but there is hardly a Moment when my mind is not flying over Pakistan.Like I always mentioned our bodies are here but the souls back home.There are certain responsibilities of us to be full filled.There should be a aim behind our living abroad.But since I M here I always pray for myself & all other "MUsafirs" specially Pakistanis that ALLAH should give success to every one & take them back safelly home.May ALLAH reward us with "SALEH" leadership so that we have prosperity back home.A system in which the justice prevail,the entire resources are accordingly distributed, more over every one "IZAAT E NAFS" is protected & intact.

Sachay Ishq Mey Ye Hisaab Nahi hotay
Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
minhashk
Pak Newbie

bahir jana Reply with quote
it is our duity to serve our pakistan therefore we can go to any where but we must return back so that we can work for our country
Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
imrankpt
Pak Newbie

pak is d best Reply with quote
pakistan is the best
Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
oomi-umair
Pak Newbie

Most of you are right that why should we move abroad.but dear its very easy to say but very difficult to adopt.i am here in UAE since 1 year.i have oppertunities here and i can do what so ever i want.but in pakistan where should we start.
Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
manzorro
Pak Newbie

Final Destination Reply with quote
Salaam to all,

Its islamic to have patriotic feeelings to whatever country you lived in as a home and and to equally value and respect
whatever nation you are making a livelihood in.
Pakistan is still a developing nation so Its the job and responsibility of each and every educated and talented person
in any part of the world who is born out of the nation of pakistan to contribute something for the development and betterment of
the nation.
Just as an example sponsoring education for someone who is poor, helping the poor and oppressed, heliping homes
of orphanages, taking care of poor relatives, etc.

Forgetting ones roots is an inhuman thing and unislamic too.

regards
Peace.
Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
imtiaz123
Pak Newbie

we have everything here Reply with quote
hello all
i would like to say that paksitan has everything, its just that we donot make best efforts that leads to discomfort and frustration. i beleive that if we try to know what is our best talent and then look for career in that field then there is nothing that can stop one form achieving his or her goals here in paksitan. so i will urge all to look for opportunites in paksitan
Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
xyz_2
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Can somebody list the causes of why people are so keen to leave their countries and head for the west?
Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
hz_minhas
Pak Newbie

what??
Thu May 07, 2009 11:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
hz_minhas
Pak Newbie

what??
Thu May 07, 2009 11:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jay Khan
Pak Newbie

I think where ever you feel comfortable to go , educate, settle. Some times it sPakistan and others its any foreign country that you can get to!!
Sat May 09, 2009 7:06 am View user's profile Send private message
xyz_2
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

I think there are number of reasons why people are forced to leave their own home. Poverty, in pursuit of good edcation, and lack of security which threatens lives of people.
Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
Nora
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

I dont think there is much prospects for the youth in Pakistan, so going abroad to make a future is the best hope, It does not mean you desert your homeland. My Dad came to the UK in the 60's and has made enough money to go back to Pakistan and live in luxury even though I dont think he wants to go back with the current situation, But the point is had he stayed in Pakistan as a Orphan he would have had nothing.

The UK offers people a future a chance to earn money and live a free life. But it does not have to be permanent.
Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer