Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Why should not a meter reader be punished for his misdeed?

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » WAPDA
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

What should a man do if he is punished for his gentleness? It was about 1956, my village was facilitated with electricity by the govt of that time because we are at a distance of only 10 km from Peshawar. All by the grace of Allah, we never theft electricity and paid always more than the real amount to WAPDA. I still remember the statement of the SDO who told my father" you are not angel, I don't believe you donot steal electricity, and if you are true, even then you are wrong. You should steal. why do you not steal electricity? I paid 861 rs for the month of Oct, 2009. Now the WAPDA sent a bill of 8000 rs for moth of Nov. 2009. What should we do now? Should we pay the bill? Now the question is if a man can be punished for his good deeds why should not a meter reader be punished for his misdeeds. Please guide me or help me resolve this problem.

Pakistan Zindabad
Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
rizbajwa
Pak Newbie

You are hunderd percent correct my brother!
This is Rizwan from Lahore. Unfortunately we can gather up here with our nearly same issues with Wapda but I wish someone had a solution to it! Everyone in such organizations is corrupt! Every single person should be shooted!
I my friend got shifted to a new home my landlady installed a new electricity meter (electronic) for us. For 3 months everything went fine and we were consuming an average of 370-380 units a month. All of a sudden bill for April 2010 came double of what we were paying, bill showing 602 units consumed in a month! Im astonished how on earth can a bill exceed so much, I agree electricity is going xpensive after some months but it hasnt increased by 100%!
On checking my meter it displays wrong characters not showing correct reading. So what happened was that the meter reader came saw the malfuntioned meter didnt go to repair it and simply wrote an average of units and went home. JOB WELL DONE!! Now the prob is the bill in my hand is Rs. 6071 which should have been Rs. 3000!
I had this person in my social network of refrences to look up this issue and change the meter reader or give him a warning. And this is the statement that person came up with "I had a talk with your area SDO, he warned your meter reader, the meter reader stated that these people are involved in stealing electricity and damaged their meter! "
Now we are stuck in the case that we are elec* stealers and wil have to pay nearly Rs. 18000 to get the meter replaced!

ALL concerned people should burn in HELL!! Its May 10 and my last due date is May 13th. GOD HELP ME!!
Mon May 10, 2010 2:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
I K QAZI

What I can just say that we have lost our way as Muslims & Pakistanis.Naturally that meter reader or the corrupt SDO should be punished for their crime.But as you know that unfortunately in our Country"ULTI GANGA BEHTI HEY".Here they consider the pious,correct & lawfull people as miss fit in the society.Whereas the plunderers,criminals,corrupt & wrong ones are respected for their "Haraam" wealth.Therefore we people are going through all these difficulties.There4 we aren't rewarded by Almighty ALLAH with good leadership & also we aren't getting HIS Blessings.There are many good people there4 we are still existing but like "Geyon K Saat Ghin Bhi Pistey Hain".To move,to progress in the right direction we have to start first from ourselves & then need to change the whole political structure/system in our country.Though it isn't that simple bcoz we are living in such a corrupt system that here if some1 try to mess with this system then this system is going to mess him/her up.But as Muslims we shouldn't give up,we should come back to the right path,ask ALLAH for forgiveness & repent.We will then be Blessed by ALLAH & will be rewarded with "SALEH" leaders.

Mon May 10, 2010 4:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Hi brother Rizwan, do you know what we did with that bill?
We claimed the bill with Provincial Ombud's man but lost the case against SDO. All resources failed to provide us justice and we have deposited the bill along with fine about 20000 plus rupees.

Long live Pakistan.
Long live honest men.

Pakistan Zindabad
Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » WAPDA All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer