Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Why NRO - National Reconciliation Ordinance

Bookmark and Share Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events
Why NRO - National Reconciliation Ordinance
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Salam Pakistan

Can we call NRO National (Banks) Robbery Ordinance.

Pakistan Zindabad

Pakistan Zindabad

Last edited by jkbarki on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:32 am View user's profile Send private message
reginask
Pak Newbie

To watch Pakistani TV channels live (100% Free) on this page, you must have to do at least one (1) post. Once you will do one post on this forum, channels will be visible to you
Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
10imranakber
Pak Newbie

NRO Reply with quote
Hmmm...very interesting! I'm gonna have to agree with you on that one.
Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Please it is requested to post in the relevent thread.Otherwise it is just waste of time.Here we want serious issues to be discussed about Pakistan.Those who just mean it fun should post in "GUP SHUP".

Sachay Ishq Mey Ye Hisaab Nahi hotay
Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Allah Pak Pakistan Ko Salamat Rakhna. Reply with quote

NRO which must be called National Robbery Ordinance was brought to save all the robbers from punishment. Some time it looks that Pakistan is a lawless country. In this case of National Robbery Ordinance, the govt has tried her best to pass NRO by National Assembly but by the grace of Allah did not succeed.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
pak114
Pak Newbie

salam Reply with quote
Salam
Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:15 am View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Re: salam Reply with quote
pak114 wrote:
Salam

Wa Alehkum As Salam

You are Welcome.Please when you greeting in a Islamic way than have to Say As Salam Alehkum which has got deep meaning.Whereas salam mean only Peace which doesn,t make sense.I hope you will mind my advise.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
CLOVELLY
Pak Newbie

Why NRO - National Reconciliation Ordinance Reply with quote
I would like some clarifications on some issues herewith which I am finding hard to follow:
a] Under what treaty or ordinance DID THE SHARIFF brothers GET PERMISSION to return back to Pakistan,
despite being bound by an undertaking agreement between General Mushararf and the Saudi Government to abstain from Pakistani politics and Pakistan for 10 years-yet at the time of their return this agreement was -or would have been "STILL IN FORCE"?

b]If this arrangement was indeed engraved into the notorious NRO then perhaps this should be made available for all to see.

c]If Pervez Musharraf is to be indicted back to Pakistan from the UK,THEN in the event that it is proved that the latter-i.e NRO agreement had also endorsed Shariff's return to Pakistan,thus making the so called agreement "null and void" ,then Mr Musharraf is indeed guilty of treason,and conspiracy charges ought to be brought against him-since then it would appear that Mr Shariff's Govt was indeed toppled illegally.

d]In the event that No evidence is forthcoming ,then a commitee or group be set up requesting clarifications on this sudden decision to allow the Shariff's entry back into Pakistan,since the reason for their dismissal was questionable and a lot of Pakistan's revenues were showing a deficit and there was a massive black hole in the treasury-AS GENERAL MUSHARRAF CLAIMED AT THE TIME HE TOOK OVER.

e] Finally..can this NRO be REPEALED -[i.e challenged or revoked]- by any other party or group and "CAN any CREDIBILITY or TRUST" be placed upon the Supreme Court of Pakistan...Today,given that the Chief Justice Mr Iftikhar Chaudhry is now political and "NOT IMPARTIAL"-therefore ..where doe's one look towards seeking a "just judgement"!

Perhaps someone from here could further enlighten me on my these above questions,and fill the gaps in this jigsaw,as in this day and age these people CAN be brought to book by way of petitions and pressure applied upon the UN and IMF,since 160 Million Pakistani,Men,Women and Children have been robbed of their inheritance by these corrupt Politicians,whose steering it seems was in the hand of Pervez Musharraf-UNLESS AFCOURSE..HE[PERVEZ MUSHARRAF] CAN PROVE OTHERWISE-HIS REASONS FOR THIS SUDDEN ,NEVERTHELESS A VERY GRAVE "U " TURN IN HIS POLICY DAMAGING AN OTHERWISE STABLE ECONOMY OF PAKISTAN ,AS A RESULT OF THIS "UNUSUAL"DECISION!
Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:31 am View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Re: Why NRO - National Reconciliation Ordinance Reply with quote
CLOVELLY wrote:
I would like some clarifications on some issues herewith which I am finding hard to follow:
a] Under what treaty or ordinance DID THE SHARIFF brothers GET PERMISSION to return back to Pakistan,
despite being bound by an undertaking agreement between General Mushararf and the Saudi Government to abstain from Pakistani politics and Pakistan for 10 years-yet at the time of their return this agreement was -or would have been "STILL IN FORCE"?

b]If this arrangement was indeed engraved into the notorious NRO then perhaps this should be made available for all to see.

c]If Pervez Musharraf is to be indicted back to Pakistan from the UK,THEN in the event that it is proved that the latter-i.e NRO agreement had also endorsed Shariff's return to Pakistan,thus making the so called agreement "null and void" ,then Mr Musharraf is indeed guilty of treason,and conspiracy charges ought to be brought against him-since then it would appear that Mr Shariff's Govt was indeed toppled illegally.

d]In the event that No evidence is forthcoming ,then a commitee or group be set up requesting clarifications on this sudden decision to allow the Shariff's entry back into Pakistan,since the reason for their dismissal was questionable and a lot of Pakistan's revenues were showing a deficit and there was a massive black hole in the treasury-AS GENERAL MUSHARRAF CLAIMED AT THE TIME HE TOOK OVER.

e] Finally..can this NRO be REPEALED -[i.e challenged or revoked]- by any other party or group and "CAN any CREDIBILITY or TRUST" be placed upon the Supreme Court of Pakistan...Today,given that the Chief Justice Mr Iftikhar Chaudhry is now political and "NOT IMPARTIAL"-therefore ..where doe's one look towards seeking a "just judgement"!

Perhaps someone from here could further enlighten me on my these above questions,and fill the gaps in this jigsaw,as in this day and age these people CAN be brought to book by way of petitions and pressure applied upon the UN and IMF,since 160 Million Pakistani,Men,Women and Children have been robbed of their inheritance by these corrupt Politicians,whose steering it seems was in the hand of Pervez Musharraf-UNLESS AFCOURSE..HE[PERVEZ MUSHARRAF] CAN PROVE OTHERWISE-HIS REASONS FOR THIS SUDDEN ,NEVERTHELESS A VERY GRAVE "U " TURN IN HIS POLICY DAMAGING AN OTHERWISE STABLE ECONOMY OF PAKISTAN ,AS A RESULT OF THIS "UNUSUAL"DECISION!

I failed to understand, whom you want to defend, whom you want to declare guilty. As for as my concern, if sharif brothers came back to country because NRO, then NRO becomes more shameful and a blak law.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Nawaz Sharif returning back to Pakistan is not due to NRO.Rather it was a understanding between Benazir & Musharaf under the auspices of USA rather it was a plan & orders of USA to them.The reason was to give more credibility to this preplan elections.Saying this I willn,t support Nawaz Sharif firstly bcoz in his Governments,under his Auspices The Most Corrupt Chowdari,s Brothers started their voyage of corruption.Which in the Musharaf regime was continued,allowed & than the Billions of Loans were right offed,Re sheduled etc.So it proves that Nawaz Shareef & Musharraf both were corrupt,they were in a position to be extort or black mailed by all these people which they are now shouting to be trialed as corrupts.No ruller,Prime Minister,President or a True leader can take the help of these Lame excuses that they were not aware of the corruptions of their cabinet members or subbordinates.Bcoz that also proves that they have no leadership qualities otherwise every1 can claim to be a National leader.Again funds were collected from the Ctizens of Pakistan belonging to every segment of the society on the name of "QARZ UTTARO MULK SANWARO" which Naswaz Shareef & Co have Missmanged,miss used & embazled.The same corruption were done with the Foreign Currency accounts in which all his best budies & Aide,s were also involved.Which have hurt the patriot/loyal Overseas Pakistanis,I was Myself the victim of it.They kept their own assets intact or tranfered abroad but the Accounts holders were given certificates & the excuse were made to justify their corruption by saying that due to the embargos after Nucklear Tests.Why didn,t they lose their wealth?.Moreover Shahbaaz Shareef,Nawaz Shareef & family have Billions worth of loans from the Banks which were re sheduled,written off & the assets were tranfered abroad.Irony is that they accuse each others & rightly so but they don,t feel ashamed when they don,t declare their original Assets & pay no income tax or pay meagre amount of it.So if we as a Nation are fool,Naives having short memory should follow them,support or defend them.That means that all these leading socalled political Parties(in reality these are money making corporations,syndicates,Mafia,s) main leadership are corrupt,plunderers & thieves.Non of them have a real stakes in this soil rather their assets,children & future is abroad.So how can we expect from them anything positive.Any1 of them untill accept their past mistakes,return back the ill earned wealth,declare their original assets & top of that bring back their assets/investment in this country.Which they are claiming to be the leaders & which they realy want to serve.Rest is upto us as a Nation that we will also learn from our past mistakes or play in the hands of these fake people to be further exploited by them.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
CLOVELLY
Pak Newbie

Re: Why NRO - National Reconciliation Ordinance Reply with quote
[quote="jkbarki"]
CLOVELLY wrote:
despite being bound by an undertaking agreement between General Mushararf and the Saudi Go...

I failed to understand, whom you want to defend, whom you want to declare guilty. As for as my concern, if sharif brothers came back to country because NRO, then NRO becomes more shameful and a blak law.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not trying to defend... nor declare anybody guilty,however,what I am trying to establish are the "FACTS" as they were at the time and stand to date.
You have still not answered my questions in "DETAIL WITH SOME CLARITY"-since any findings and feedback shall "HELP MY POOR PAKISTANI POPULATION OF 160 MILLION" understand what actually transpired during Musharraf's Reign,and where did their children's inheritance dissappear to?

As far as I am concerned if any wrong doing is confirmed,by probing and investigating this matter deeply,perhaps by the International Media,supported by the Pakistani media and pressure groups then Mr Musharraf ought to be brought to book,and vice Versa the same fate Mr Shariff should face if proved!
Because ,premature as it may seem to speculate,this whole event on the face of it looks ..SUSPICIOUS!
Please be rest assured that these people are not immune to International laws,and they certainly should be under "NO ILLUSIONS" about their immunity..since also General Pinochet and Saddam Hussein were living this illusiion!
REMEMBER-160 MILLION PEOPLE CAN DO A LOT-ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY DECIDE TO APPLY PRESSURE TO THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY BY PETITIONING!
Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
CLOVELLY
Pak Newbie

I K QAZI wrote:
Nawaz Sharif returning back to Pakistan is not due to NRO.Rather it was a understanding between Benazir & Musharaf under the auspices of USA rather it was a plan & orders of USA to them.The reason was to give more credibility to this preplan elections.Saying this I willn,t support Nawaz Sharif firstly bcoz in his Governments,under his Auspices The Most Corrupt Chowdari,s Brothers started their voyage of corruption.Which in the Musharaf regime was continued,allowed & than the Billions of Loans were right offed,Re sheduled etc.So it proves that Nawaz Shareef & Musharraf both were corrupt,they were in a position to be extort or black mailed by all these people which they are now shouting to be trialed as corrupts.No ruller,Prime Minister,President or a True leader can take the help of these Lame excuses that they were not aware of the corruptions of their cabinet members or subbordinates.Bcoz that also proves that they have no leadership qualities otherwise every1 can claim to be a National leader.Again funds were collected from the Ctizens of Pakistan belonging to every segment of the society on the name of "QARZ UTTARO MULK SANWARO" which Naswaz Shareef & Co have Missmanged,miss used & embazled.The same corruption were done with the Foreign Currency accounts in which all his best budies & Aide,s were also involved.Which have hurt the patriot/loyal Overseas Pakistanis,I was Myself the victim of it.They kept their own assets intact or tranfered abroad but the Accounts holders were given certificates & the excuse were made to justify their corruption by saying that due to the embargos after Nucklear Tests.Why didn,t they lose their wealth?.Moreover Shahbaaz Shareef,Nawaz Shareef & family have Billions worth of loans from the Banks which were re sheduled,written off & the assets were tranfered abroad.Irony is that they accuse each others & rightly so but they don,t feel ashamed when they don,t declare their original Assets & pay no income tax or pay meagre amount of it.So if we as a Nation are fool,Naives having short memory should follow them,support or defend them.That means that all these leading socalled political Parties(in reality these are money making corporations,syndicates,Mafia,s) main leadership are corrupt,plunderers & thieves.Non of them have a real stakes in this soil rather their assets,children & future is abroad.So how can we expect from them anything positive.Any1 of them untill accept their past mistakes,return back the ill earned wealth,declare their original assets & top of that bring back their assets/investment in this country.Which they are claiming to be the leaders & which they realy want to serve.Rest is upto us as a Nation that we will also learn from our past mistakes or play in the hands of these fake people to be further exploited by them.

----------------------------------
Quite Rightly Put!!
"quote!~~"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time".
Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
16th president of US (1809 - 1865)
Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Thanks Colvely! But I will tell you one thing that all these our corrupts are protected,given immunity & cover by their masters.Yes if we act like the revolutioners Argentinians & others can make a difference.The other problem is that we are more of a crowd than a Nation.Once we emerge & act collectivelly as one Nation can stop the way of all these plunderers.We have to think above our own vested interests,personal likes/dislikes,political affiliations & personality worshiping & work in the best interest of our country/Nation.All patrotic,unbiased & impartial Pakistanis should join hands to start practically from somewhere.Relying on all these secon hand,used 6 proven corrupt polititions cannot produce possitive results.Moreover all proven guilty corrupts & criminals should be no only trialed but also punished & their properties/Assets should be confescated.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
CLOVELLY
Pak Newbie

I K QAZI wrote:
Thanks Colvely! But I will tell you one thing that all these our corrupts are protected,given immunity & cover by their masters.Yes if we act like the revolutioners Argentinians & others can make a difference.The other problem is that we are more of a crowd than a Nation.Once we emerge & act collectivelly as one Nation can stop the way of all these plunderers.We have to think above our own vested interests,personal likes/dislikes,political affiliations & personality worshiping & work in the best interest of our country/Nation.All patrotic,unbiased & impartial Pakistanis should join hands to start practically from somewhere.Relying on all these secon hand,used 6 proven corrupt polititions cannot produce possitive results.Moreover l proven guilty corrupts & criminals should be no only trialed but also punished & their properties/Assets should be confescated.

=====================
Perhaps,a petition be established via this website,getting as many signatures from Pakistan's 160 Million plus the unaccounted overseas Pakistani's.
This petition would in effect constitute an official writ,which in due course will be presented before the World Media,and with the intervention of various organisations like Amnesty etc..we could get ALL THESE SCOUNDRELS EXTRADITED BACK TO PAKISTAN from their safe havens,and "BE MADE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR CRIMES AGAINST THE STATE!"
WILL YOU OR THE MODERATORS OF THIS SITE PLEASE GIVE THIS MATTER SOME THOUGHT AND START UP SUCH A PETITION PAGE?
Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
suleekhan
Pak Newbie

I hate fousia wahab Reply with quote
I hate all the crooks attached to PPP , we need to get rid of the whole concept of PPP and Bhutto if we have to progress. they are all corrupt.
Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:22 am View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Re: I hate fousia wahab Reply with quote
suleekhan wrote:
I hate all the crooks attached to PPP , we need to get rid of the whole concept of PPP and Bhutto if we have to progress. they are all corrupt.

You are one out of millions who hate Fauzia Wahab. I mean we all hate Fauzia Wahab.

But I'm sorry you cannot understand Bhuttoism. Bhutto was third great leader of Pakistan. M.A Jinnah, Dr. Liaquat Ali Khan and then comes Bhutto. For more details you can contact.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:51 am View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

O Almighty Allah Bless My Homeland. Reply with quote
CLOVELLY wrote:
I K QAZI wrote:
Thanks Colvely! But I will tell you one thing that all these our corrupts are protected,given immunity & cover by their masters.Yes if we act like the revolutioners Argentinians & others can make a difference.The other problem is that we are more of a crowd than a Nation.Once we emerge & act collectivelly as one Nation can stop the way of all these plunderers.We have to think above our own vested interests,personal likes/dislikes,political affiliations & personality worshiping & work in the best interest of our country/Nation.All patrotic,unbiased & impartial Pakistanis should join hands to start practically from somewhere.Relying on all these secon hand,used 6 proven corrupt polititions cannot produce possitive results.Moreover l proven guilty corrupts & criminals should be no only trialed but also punished & their properties/Assets should be confescated.

=====================
Perhaps,a petition be established via this website,getting as many signatures from Pakistan's 160 Million plus the unaccounted overseas Pakistani's.
This petition would in effect constitute an official writ,which in due course will be presented before the World Media,and with the intervention of various organisations like Amnesty etc..we could get ALL THESE SCOUNDRELS EXTRADITED BACK TO PAKISTAN from their safe havens,and "BE MADE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR CRIMES AGAINST THE STATE!"
WILL YOU OR THE MODERATORS OF THIS SITE PLEASE GIVE THIS MATTER SOME THOUGHT AND START UP SUCH A PETITION PAGE?

Soon I'm joining you. First I get rid of this headache that does not let me read you carefully. At least now I'm leaving in the search of Panadol, my headache tablet.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:10 am View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

CLOVELLY wrote:
I K QAZI wrote:

=====================

I fully support every effort that is fruitfull for my country & Nation.I M a co-Moderator of this page so if you need any assistance i will provide you.But I want you to take this innitiative 6 we all support you.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
CLOVELLY
Pak Newbie

MILLION PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN.
I K QAZI wrote:
CLOVELLY wrote:
I K QAZI wrote:

=====================

I fully support every effort that is fruitfull for my country & Nation.I M a co-Moderator of this page so if you need any assistance i will provide you.But I want you to take this innitiative 6 we all support you.

=================================================
Thank You for your response.
The first thing that needs to be done is a "Writ petition" has to be prepared outlining all the allegations alongwith a dossier [list ]of their alleged crimes against the People of Pakistan.
Once we have established that,then this Writ page should be uploaded on your website -perhaps with some expert web adminisatrators help ,enabling as many signatures -or approvals-as the case may be to aknowledge the fact that the PAKISTANI public is indeed effected by the actions of these corrupt people and require that they re-pay back whatever that they have "STOLEN" from the state and 160 MILLION PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN.
Depending on the response and subject to widespread publicity campaign in Pakistan about your website-we shall then be in a position to ascertain the views of the Pakistani Public-and the final poll result shall form this pressure group which will then take up the matter with the International Media and Human Rights Organisations-compelling the IMF and World Bank to take criminal action.
I await your further comments!
Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

O My God Bless My Beloved Country. Reply with quote

Wawo. Not a bad idea. Atleast we will need an advocate among us for some sort of assistance.

Pakistan Zindabad
Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

We need to learn from one another & to have a consensus how to proceed forward.Which way & which services we can render to our nation.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

O My God Bless My Beloved Country. Reply with quote

Yes why not. In my opinion, we must deliver at least two things.
1. Awareness, it is the most important thing which our nation need.
2. Education. We must educate people. Educating the people not only in schools but also in all sectors of life.

Pakistan Zindabad
Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
KHAN62
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

nro Reply with quote
the decision of the apex court must be implemented in letter n spirit n govt ministers must resign n face the corruption charges in the relevant courts n then join govt only if they r cleared of charges, zulfiqar
Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:25 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
I K QAZI

Re: nro Reply with quote
KHAN62 wrote:
the decision of the apex court must be implemented in letter n spirit n govt ministers must resign n face the corruption charges in the relevant courts n then join govt only if they r cleared of charges, zulfiqar

It is correct & it should be the course but to expect from all these corrupt people to do it theirselves is expecting out of way from them.These people have no Character,Conscience & morals.Yes with the publicd pressure & support it should be implemented.Untill & unless some of them aren,t punished we cannot stop the way of all other corrupts in future.Those Nations who don,t have a realisation for their loss cannot progress.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Re: nro Reply with quote
I K QAZI wrote:
KHAN62 wrote:

It is correct & it should be the course but to expect from all these corrupt people to do it theirselves is expecting out of way from them.These people have no Character,Conscience & morals.Yes with the publicd pressure & support it should be implemented.Untill & unless some of them aren,t punished we cannot stop the way of all other corrupts in future.Those Nations who don,t have a realisation for their loss cannot progress.

Apex court knows what to know. The court must put some people in jail in disrespect of court's decisions. The remaining will start obeying.

Pakistan Zindabad
Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer