Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Why need 1 post for watching TV?

Bookmark and Share

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Urdu Adab
nhzaidi
Pak Newbie

Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
ali
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

I can post 10 good articles for this great forum and you are worried for posting 1 article.

Why we always think for us why not for Pakistan?

I agree to the administrator of this great forums, we must share our views to make a better Pakistan. Why cannot we do it? So I will appeal to all the member to do 10 good postings, tell their views, suggestions to make better Pakistan.

We need to act as a united nation, I think Forum Pakistan provided us good plateform to unite and discuss Pakistani matters?

Thanks to all the team of Forum Pakistan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are not able to view channels make sure that

1- You have have to do 1 posting.
2- Make sure that Media Player / Realplayer is installed on your computer.
3- There are multiple links, so sometime one not work, but you can use others.

Hope this will help.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
Ayesha
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Agreed with ALI.

Thanks for providing the following TV channels live here without any charges:

GEO NEWS
GEO TV
ARY ONE WORLD
QTV
ISLAMIC TV
BBC
N-VIBE
Al Jazeera
KTN
Sky News
Zee Sports
MSNBC
ESPN TV
Star Movies
Star Movies China

Fashion TV
National Geographics TV
Discovery TV

and many more.

And I forget that this forum also showed 20-20 world cup live
and also
Pakistan / South Africa Series
Pakistan India Series

I think thats a great achievement for any Pakistani Website. This is really great stuff.

Thanks for everything.

Pakistan Zindabad.
Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
azaad
Pak Newbie

So here is my ONE POST Smile ,, I think ALL the PAK army TOP GERNERAL and All POLICE FORCE Should be Round up and SHOOT DEAD .. I mean Whats WRONG with these Army GENERALS they BEEN acting like this from beggining of PAK ,,,

WHEN I 1st CAME to as young boy 1982, I FELT there is some thing wrong with this NATION ..i couldnt put my finger on ,, Every ONE seems to be boosting about Wat they are !, , Who they know ! (contacts) ,, YES Sir NO SIR !!! SIFARISH !! Crupt Police !!

NOW I KNOW THE ANS OF PAKISTAN CULTURE ,,,
ARMY Genrals = THUG and PAK POLICE=THUG's Pimp and POLITICIAN= THUG's WHORES .... Just like a RED light AREA and 10 % RESIDENT of that STREET are HONEST hard working People !! ...

THis is PAK socity this is PAK , PAKISTAN not a LAND !! ITS the PEOPLE are PAKISTAN !! wid out people there is no PAKISTAN !
Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
username
Pak Newbie

thank you Reply with quote
ali wrote:
I can post 10 good articles for this great forum and you are worried for posting 1 article.

Why we always think for us why not for Pakistan?

I agree to the administrator of this great forums, we must share our views to make a better Pakistan. Why cannot we do it? So I will appeal to all the member to do 10 good postings, tell their views, suggestions to make better Pakistan.

We need to act as a united nation, I think Forum Pakistan provided us good plateform to unite and discuss Pakistani matters?

Thanks to all the team of Forum Pakistan.

If you are not able to view channels make sure that

1- You have have to do 1 posting.
2- Make sure that Media Player / Realplayer is installed on your computer.
3- There are multiple links, so sometime one not work, but you can use others.

Hope this will help.
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
faizaumer
Pak Newbie

hi! this is my first post i really want to know what is going on in pakistan..allah bless our country.ameen
Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
vishal
Pak Newbie

i agree...there is nothing wrong in putting up a post...neways, u r only benefitting...so wats the harm...i hope the matches are really exciting and played (not fought) in true spirits.
Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
afzal bhatti
Pak Newbie

Wel. lets now talk about the MORALITY being exhibited by our GREAT POLITICAL LEADERS and HONOURABLE Government Authorities and RESPECTED MINISTERS. In due course of so far spent 32 years of my life, I never seen topmost authorities and wel learnt intellectuals and leaders of the Nation dusting the eyes of the Nation like now. Let it be the matters of deals among rival groups for the sake unknown to the Nations; or the issue of exile/arrival/re-exile; agreement among the leaders from No Agreement to Five Years Agreement to No Agreement; let it be the Dilema of REFERENCE against C.J.P, Resumption, Suspension. Democracy, Martial Law, Emergency, All Farrasutating, Embarassing, Hatered. Who to believe and who to not??

The day i have to tell a lie in my matters for sake of even any good, i keep hating my till i sleep and try to avoid next day. Why the above mentioned dont bother....

AFZAL
Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
gold4coin
Pak Newbie

This website rocks Reply with quote
Hi guys, this site just rocks. I have always been able to follow up with any india pakistan match during my work hours form office. Thanks forumpakistan you rock.
Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
jagga12346
Pak Newbie

jaga Reply with quote
hi this forem is very nice
Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
srana
Pak Newbie

yeah!! i agree man... just a 1 post!! :)
Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
abrarabro
Pak Newbie

I think a single post would make all of us interested in posting on this forum.
Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:14 am View user's profile Send private message
asif
Pak Newbie

GEO LIVE Tv is not working. any idea
asif
Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:56 am View user's profile Send private message
lucky
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

asif wrote:
GEO LIVE Tv is not working. any idea
asif

That works for me very well. Thanks a lot.
Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:18 am View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
asgharlangah
Pak Newbie

new to forum pakistan Reply with quote
forum pakistan may b considered to b a blessing for all the people who really love pakistan bcos it is alive to give about the other point of view than the govt need not to mention of the entertainment and realtion building tools embedded in it
Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:27 am View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
ali_nasir
Pak Newbie

Whats going on in my country ,Is this First step in 21st Century where this much ban on freedom of Expression.where Every head of the state ruin the life of the Nation on the name of Best Intrest of the Country, Please Media don`t bow down in front of the BUBBLES ,thanks
Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:34 am View user's profile Send private message
sunnybokhari
Pak Newbie

Sad sad!
Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
talhasays
Pak Newbie

hmmm Reply with quote
i think it shows our interest... Smile
Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:14 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shafiqhussain52@msn.
Pak Newbie

Re: Why need 1 post for watching TV? Reply with quote
[quote="nhzaidi"]Why need 1 post for watching TV?[/quote]
please explain why
Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:44 am View user's profile Send private message
mrs_outkaast
Pak Newbie

but still i dont get it too ..... Question
Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:28 am View user's profile Send private message
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Urdu Adab All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer