Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Who responsible for Mini Press medicine shortage?

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Haspatal
sharif5
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Who responsible for Mini Press medicine shortage only patient suffering
I want to drawn of Government authority suddenly MINI PRESS medicine become short OR dis-continue BY company due to this only patient is suffering and what Government take any notice for this short medicine available in market.

In this regard I wrote letter to Pfizer Pakistan Ltd letter ref No. AS/0022/15 Feb 24, 2015 and send them to all concern authority by email and post but very regret and dis-appointment I got replied from PFIZER PAKISTAN LTD vide their email dated Mar 31, 2015 as mentioned below
This replied is the only formalities give a too late very DRY reply which is also a shameful act and never realized the patient problems.

Dear Mr. Sharif,

Thank you for forwarding your concern. Your query is valuable to us. Our response time for general queries is 15 working days. If you wish to hear back earlier or in case do not get a response within 15 working days, feel free to write to us again.
Regards,

Corporate Affairs Department
Pfizer Pakistan Limited
12-Dockyard Road, West Wharf, Karachi-74000, Pakistan
Office : +92 21 32200121-5 Fax : +92 21 32204451 Web : www.pfizer.com.pk

More interesting I received called from Mr. Shariq on Apr 2, 15 asking me to consult my doctor for alternative medicine but I asked him why delay in replying and what problem or pain for attending or replying on timely. Even I contact a professional regarding the any alternative medicine for MINI PRESS than he replied no medicine is alternative, if Pfizer suddenly stop or dis-continue production of mini press than patient should how buy mini press as no alternative medicine is available than Govt should asked company ( Pfizer Pakistan Ltd ) why they stop or dis-continue mini press and never realized how many patient is suffering and those who have stock selling on black to earn more?

I again request to Governor of Sind, Speaker of National Assembly to take immediate notice of shortage of mini press and see how careless and lazy management and staff of PFIZER PAKISTAN LTD wasting precious time, Perhaps they will aware the shortage of medicine if their beloved need any medicine which is short or dis-continue than what happen to them, they will remain clam or raises the protest to the concern company for sudden stop or discontinue of concern medicine.

Being I am KIDNEY TRANSPLANATION and regular taking mini press since Dec 2004 but these type of shortage I have never seen before and what is solution of this shortage and make sure patient do not suffer any more by the company policy, if the company want to stop or discontinue MINI PRESS than should informed the Govt in advance and what pre-caution measure taken for the safe guard of patient those who suppose to suffer due to shortage of mini press in medicine market.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:27 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Haspatal All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer