Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Which Muslim Country is performing close to Islam

Bookmark and Share Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Voting Booths

Pakistan
23%
 23%  [ 14 ]
Saudi Arab
43%
 43%  [ 26 ]
Iran
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
Malayasia
23%
 23%  [ 14 ]
Egypt
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Iraq
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 60

askari.z55
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

What do you think, who is making real efforts for the sake of islam and its integrity. and presenting it to worlds as it should be. Who is in your thinking more close to Islam rules?

Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Anne
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

PAKISTAN for sure!

Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

ofcourse Pakistan ! and other are doing Good !
Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
@nline
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Pakistan.
Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
askari.z55
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Dont be biased as a pakistani national,
try to sort out with some logic

if u people say pakistan, then on what basis, Is it for fight against terror or something else?

Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RAKhan
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Performing close to Islam Reply with quote
I think it is Malaysia.

There can be a long list of things, but I would only focus on one at this moment to support my decision and that is harmony among different religion.

Every citizen of Malaysia is happy and live in harmony with other religions, without jeoperdizing its religious values.

There is a big lesson of tollerance and hospitality that Pakistanis should learn from Malaysia.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:09 am View user's profile Send private message
askari.z55
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Malayasia emerged under the influence of capitlism, which Pakistan applied but in incomplete form of governance.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RAKhan
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Capitalism may be Malaysia's economic strategy but never left the importance of their religion. They managed to keep the balance so that their socio-economic policies are always in harmony with Islam.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
askari.z55
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

If Islam covers the whole walk of life, then why people ignore that islam also provides the economic system and rules of Govt.

there are many misuderstood concept regarding ruling a islamic Govt.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RAKhan
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Islam talks about guidence, it guides a man in every walk of life.

In Quran, limits and boundaries have been discussed. Within those boundaries every body, every nation is free to choose their business and government policies.

Islam emphasize on justice, equality, and sacardness of every creation. It does not care if people go capitalism or Democracy

That's my opinion.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
Rana Naeem

Saudi Arabia is the closest country to Islam, And I think there is a pure Islam, because it is a Hadith that "there will be remain the good condition of Islam in Madina & Makkah"

Thank you
Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Hollow
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

If we see it practically I will surely say Saudi Arabia is a country where we can say Islam has an upper hand in every aspect of life.I have no doubts in my mind saying that we can see almost real or closest to the original teachings of the Holy religion Islam. .
Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:51 am View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

i vote for saudia arabia becase they are Implementing islam rules in the courts
but there is sudan u didnt say it becase sudan comes second of saudia they judge alot of their rules with islam rules like saudia arabia
but we should say how close islam in each person in this world ??? Wink
Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:06 am View user's profile Send private message
ihaque
Pak Newbie

its Malaysia
Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:14 am View user's profile Send private message
rohit_bangalore
Indian Propaganda
Indian Propaganda

what is the question??

which country is close to islam??is it by location??

my answer is taliban.....they are fighting for islam Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and jehad is the best weapon in islam Cool Cool
Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:36 am View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

rohit_bangalore wrote:
what is the question??

my answer is taliban.....they are fighting for islam Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and jehad is the best weapon in islam Cool Cool

at least we all know about our riligon very well and knowing exactly when we should go to jihad and not to go .
what about u rohit do u have any Principles or rules u follow it ??? Cool Cool Wink
SO SAD ROHIT SO SAD Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:42 am View user's profile Send private message
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

loje wrote:
rohit_bangalore wrote:
what is the question??

at least we all know about our riligon very well and knowing exactly when we should go to jihad and not to go .
what about u rohit do u have any Principles or rules u follow it ??? Cool Cool Wink

lol, well said. rohit I think you better learn how to cope with loje and then look for postal responses from us
Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:38 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
rohit_bangalore
Indian Propaganda
Indian Propaganda

loje Reply with quote
loje wrote:
rohit_bangalore wrote:
what is the question??

Thats good..

ya i have principles and rules but that doesn originate from religion////That s moral/ethical norms which we were taught since childhood........................

and does only religion teach u principle??well as i hear the people here, pakistan will atleast need 100 years to become a nation.U all think islam is the only link between u all people...and u put ur religion ahead of ur country..so this is what is happening in ur country and people who started thinking more about islam, and who started reading manipulated religious text books by mullah and ur govt ,have given way to a prospering taiban,fundamentalism in islam...........u all are so much obsessed with the religion which originated in Middle east.One should follow islam the way its followed in malaysia,turkey and indonesia or west ...not the way peope follow in pak...

i think u all should read statement from one of the sensible reader IMRAN KHAN ,which he told during recent visit to india(dec 28 2007):He told pakistan needs moderate islam and pakistan is culturally close to india..so pakistan must not follow traditional islam of middle east coz there is no similarity between pak and middle east(except religion)....
Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Don`t worry about Pakistan. We know what we are doing orhave to do against our religion. Just see what hinduism doing (not mean about bad at all) Islam is best religion in the world that is all what I know.
Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Re: loje Reply with quote
rohit_bangalore wrote:
loje wrote:
rohit_bangalore wrote:
what is the question??

Thats good..

ya i have principles and rules but that doesn originate from religion////That s moral/ethical norms which we were taught since childhood........................

and does only religion teach u principle??well as i hear the people here, pakistan will atleast need 100 years to become a nation.U all think islam is the only link between u all people...and u put ur religion ahead of ur country..so this is what is happening in ur country and people who started thinking more about islam, and who started reading manipulated religious text books by mullah and ur govt ,have given way to a prospering taiban,fundamentalism in islam...........u all are so much obsessed with the religion which originated in Middle east.One should follow islam the way its followed in malaysia,turkey and indonesia or west ...not the way peope follow in pak...

i think u all should read statement from one of the sensible reader IMRAN KHAN ,which he told during recent visit to india(dec 28 2007):He told pakistan needs moderate islam and pakistan is culturally close to india..so pakistan must not follow traditional islam of middle east coz there is no similarity between pak and middle east(except religion)....

First of all I donot believe the words you quoted for what Imran khan said in India. Secondly, Turkey is not a moderate country it is more close to non muslims than muslims.
Moderate Islam was properly practiced in Pakistan before 911 attacks. 911 gave the chance to exploit moderate muslims and convinced them against americans and non muslim powers to unite and react.
Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

I don`t think at all that this gentelman will giveup, since he do have his own rules and law. Wink
Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

[/quote] by the way he didnt come here to understand, he came here to misguide people, just like a shatan. He has been acting as the vice of this forum hence completing this forum, because whenever there is virtue, vice comes and tries to dominate it; but as long as we have you loje and people who have strong faith like you we will be alright inshaALLAH.[/quote]

ugwaraich he understands but his brides debars him from the clear truth Wink
insha Allah we all follow our religion and we not Neutralism from " islam "
iam proud to be a muslim alhamdule Allah

Last edited by loje on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:33 am View user's profile Send private message
reehab
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

[quote="Rana Naeem"]Saudi Arabia is the closest country to Islam, And I think there is a pure Islam, because it is a Hadith that "there will be remain the good condition of Islam in Madina & Makkah"

Thank you[/quoteSorry i dont agree with u. i m living saudia arabia since 2 years. Ager azan may shops closed ho jaien ager jo namz na perhy us ko punished kiya jaye. to kiya Islam kee takmeel ho jate ehay . never. islam may zoro zaber dasti nahe hay. johhen azan howee to 45 minute kay liya sub kuch band ho gaya jo na karey us ko punish karo.
aur jo banda itni door say rozi kay liya aya ho us ko zallil karo yahan per. meri samjhmay yeh nahee aya kay yahan per islam name kee koyee cheze hay bhe ya nahee..bus Makka and Madinnah hee ny to bachaya howa hay.

@ topic. yes off course in pakistan islam is going on proper way
Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

reehab wrote:
Rana Naeem wrote:
Saudi Arabia is the closest country to Islam, And I think there is a pure Islam, because it is a Hadith that "there will be remain the good condition of Islam in Madina & Makkah"

Sorry i dont agree with u. i m living saudia arabia since 2 years. Ager azan may shops closed ho jaien ager jo namz na perhy us ko punished kiya jaye. to kiya Islam kee takmeel ho jate ehay . never. islam may zoro zaber dasti nahe hay. johhen azan howee to 45 minute kay liya sub kuch band ho gaya jo na karey us ko punish karo.
aur jo banda itni door say rozi kay liya aya ho us ko zallil karo yahan per. meri samjhmay yeh nahee aya kay yahan per islam name kee koyee cheze hay bhe ya nahee..bus Makka and Madinnah hee ny to bachaya howa hay.

hi my friend
i will remind you about what prophet Mohamad Peace Be Upon Him did to the blind man (ibn om maktoom)
that prophet did not authorize to him to let prayer in mosque with weakness
as well as prayer fear
that prophet did not authorize to warrior in war time
in war time see and this is much more from any time

and why all people upset from that Conversely we should be happy

Why we oppose this beautiful thing in Islam, which reminds us of Islamic unity
The views worshippers who go to the mosque with each others is wonderful and feels reassured
Can we not stop for half an hour Question Question
are the things that we want buy it will flying out of the market Question Question
things will remain in place but the time of prayer will go

And any one whos love his religion will agree with me

Allhamdu Le Allah That In Saudia Arabia

And Insha Alah Will Be Like this forever
And Allah Knows Better

Last edited by loje on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
reehab
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

loje wrote:
reehab wrote:
Rana Naeem wrote:

Sorry i dont agree with u. i m living saudia arabia since 2 years. Ager azan may shops closed ho jaien ager jo namz na perhy us ko punished kiya jaye. to kiya Islam kee takmeel ho jate ehay . never. islam may zoro zaber dasti nahe hay. johhen azan howee to 45 minute kay liya sub kuch band ho gaya jo na karey us ko punish karo.

hi my friend
i will remind you about what prophet mohamad peace be upon him did to the blind man (ibn om maktoom)
that prophet did not authorize to him to let prayer in mosque with weakness
as well as prayer fear
that prophet did not authorize to warrior in war time
in war time see and this is much more from any time

and why all people upset from that Conversely we should be happy

Why we oppose this beautiful thing in Islam, which reminds us of Islamic unity
The views worshippers who go to the mosque with each others is wonderful and feels reassured
Can we not stop for half an hour Question Question
are the things that we want buy it will flying out of the market Question Question
things will remain in place but the time of prayer will go

And any one whos love his religion will agree with me

Allhamdu Le Allah That In Saudia Arabia

And Insha Alah Will Be Like this forever
And Allah Knows Better
i m still dont agree with u.. i said its not enough to close urs shop untill the finish Namaz.only only just follow the islam. what thy want. and waht we do. in suaida they hates all persons accepts who is saudi. he want be a Ghulam who follow his rules suppose Iqama . whats the Iqama (Residential Permit)they pick our passport.what ever thy want thy do it.
jitni behurmati Quran ke yhe kerty hien . Kibbly kee tarf tangy pehla ker mosque may beth jaty hien. namazi kay aggy say eisy guzert hien jessy koye mela laga ho. saber name kee to koye echeze nahe un may.yeh MUKH mafi( Akkel say peddel ) qome hay. app bolty ho saudia may islam she terha sy hay. jitni merzi aye shdiyan ker lety hien. shah kharch yhe log hien. sharab yeh bhee daba ker petty hein. chres amme hay. ab to rishwet to pakistanuuon say ziyada letty hien.aur kiya bataoon. harem kay pas cigrete yeh log petty hien. ALLAh ke kasem eisy kahty hien, Jessy nauzobillah. ALLAh say agrement ker kay aye hein kay kao kasem aur pura na karo.(NAUZOBILLAH)
aur kuch poochna hay to bataoon ander ka haal. may to rehta hii un kee beech hoon.. ISLAM ammel say ata hay dekhawy say nahee. Yeh to MAKKA and MADINAH ke waja say in per barkaty hien werna sudia. dhondty un ko nakshoon per.. ALLAh hum sub ko neiki kee rah per chalny kee taufik day aur in ko hadayet ke amin
Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:30 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Voting Booths All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer