Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Which Muslim Country is performing close to Islam

Bookmark and Share Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Voting Booths

Pakistan
23%
 23%  [ 14 ]
Saudi Arab
43%
 43%  [ 26 ]
Iran
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
Malayasia
23%
 23%  [ 14 ]
Egypt
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Iraq
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 60

loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT IN ENGLISH PLEASE Rolling Eyes
Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
reehab
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

loje wrote:
Oh. ist of al i would like to say that i m not too good in English. but i will try to explain not in breiflly but just give u some hints.. saudia is going to same way which was gooing before our Last Prophit (PBUH). Suppsoe if u come here. and u give ur passport to other one. and u become a GHUlam.in case u have a emergency and u want to other place with out urs Kafeel permission. so its true. well. when u to prayer. many time i saw some saudies sit thier and his feet r infront of KABBA. and he recipt the quran. some time thay put the Quran on the carpet. what is this.they always do every thing which has been prohabited in islam. example. Bear. Zinna. boys to boys relation.also have merried up to 4 .not 4.and many others.
uff. i think u get my point with lot of mistakes caze the dont fimmilier english as well other. but i m try to understand some points.
Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:19 am View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

reehab wrote:
loje wrote:
Oh. ist of al i would like to say that i m not too good in English. but i will try to explain not in breiflly but just give u some hints.. saudia is going to same way which was gooing before our Last Prophit (PBUH). Suppsoe if u come here. and u give ur passport to other one. and u become a GHUlam.in case u have a emergency and u want to other place with out urs Kafeel permission. so its true. well. when u to prayer. many time i saw some saudies sit thier and his feet r infront of KABBA. and he recipt the quran. some time thay put the Quran on the carpet. what is this.they always do every thing which has been prohabited in islam. example. Bear. Zinna. boys to boys relation.also have merried up to 4 .not 4.and many others.
uff. i think u get my point with lot of mistakes caze the dont fimmilier english as well other. but i m try to understand some points.

i can understand some of your talking
but you are talking about which country is the closest to Islam On the application of the provisions in the law courts and general matters not talking about people or one person becase all countires have those people ( not real muslims ) and have all These actions have not been related to Islam not just in saudia ?? or am i wrong ?????
Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
reehab
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

loje wrote:
reehab wrote:
loje wrote:

but you are talking about which country is the closest to Islam On the application of the provisions in the law courts and general matters not talking about people or one person becase all countires have those people ( not real muslims ) and have all These actions have not been related to Islam not just in saudia ?? or am i wrong ?????
well as u wish but i m still dont agree thsi one caze i have same problem in this country. and compaires the other islamic country which is closest to islam so my anwer is not in saudia. its doesnt mean MAKKAH and MADINNAH is situated in saudia. so islam is fullfil if this country. Islam gave a lesson to obey the rules and obay our PROPHIT (PBUH) . its loyallty goes to all muslim country to prove true muslim socity create.
Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:53 am View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

reehab wrote:
loje wrote:
reehab wrote:
loje wrote:

well as u wish but i m still dont agree thsi one caze i have same problem in this country. and compaires the other islamic country which is closest to islam so my anwer is not in saudia. its doesnt mean MAKKAH and MADINNAH is situated in saudia. so islam is fullfil if this country. Islam gave a lesson to obey the rules and obay our PROPHIT (PBUH) . its loyallty goes to all muslim country to prove true muslim socity create.

what is your problem ????? did you do some thing ???
let me tell you some thing my friend i know that there is alot of people that is unfair here in saudia arabia and there is alot of people doesnt know about islam too much but instead of that there is alot of people who does know about islam very well and alot of people that fair to the others
Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:03 am View user's profile Send private message
reehab
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

loje wrote:
reehab wrote:
loje wrote:
reehab wrote:
loje wrote:

what is your problem ????? did you do some thing ???
let me tell you some thing my friend i know that there is alot of people that is unfair here in saudia arabia and there is alot of people doesnt know about islam too much but instead of that there is alot of people who does know about islam very well and alot of people that fair to the others
well i feel hearted when i was come to saudia . i heard in saudia islam is full fill available which i heard about it. but when i reached here. so still i m facing problem. about culture. and waht ever u say. so that case i m not agree to say that islam is better then to other islamic country.
Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:47 am View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

and why is that ?? you hearted ??
what kind of problems ?? can you tell me???
and naturaly there is deffrents culture between saudia arabia and pakistan
and we dont say that islam is better in saudia arabia than any country but we said the sudia is the most countrey that Apply applications of the provisions in the law courts and general matters that what we talking about and please dont Circulate this in all saudia becase there are alot of people that good
thanks

Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:03 am View user's profile Send private message
reehab
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

loje wrote:
and we dont say that islam is better in saudia arabia than any country but we said the sudia is the most countrey that Apply applications of the provisions in the law courts and general matters that what we talking about and please dont Circulate this in all saudia becase there are alot of people that good
thanks
yes i agree with u. but my conclusion is that ist u 9 i m weak in english so may be i cant be abble to understand u . what i say. any way. it also doesnt mean that saudia isnt muslim country. yeh many of sudies is too good. but many r too bad. any way. i live in this country and also love this country caze of islamaic and due to MAKKAH and MADINNAH.
Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:09 am View user's profile Send private message
loje
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

reehab wrote:
loje wrote:
thanks
yes i agree with u. but my conclusion is that ist u 9 i m weak in english so may be i cant be abble to understand u . what i say. any way. it also doesnt mean that saudia isnt muslim country. yeh many of sudies is too good. but many r too bad. any way. i live in this country and also love this country caze of islamaic and due to MAKKAH and MADINNAH.

what do you mean by that in red coulor

yes there is many saudia too good and many are bad
but also this is in every countries right not just in sudia ????????
Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:16 am View user's profile Send private message
reehab
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

loje wrote:
reehab wrote:
loje wrote:
thanks

what do you mean by that in red coulor

yes there is many saudia too good and many are bad
but also this is in every countries right not just in sudia ????????
its mean my problem
Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
alirizvi
Pak Newbie

in responce to mr rohit how would you know what jihad is? being a hindu.....islam is not restricted to jihad meaning fighting and killing as many people do and think..jihaad has vast areas and meaning next time kindly be educated enough to comment on our religion Islam.
Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
ali_dada
Pak Newbie

More importantly, Muslims all over the World should practice Islam more closely and with an increased passion. Nations are defined by their socities - not the other way around.

Alhamdolillah, Islam has a great affect on the neighbourhood, on the region and on the World. Peace, prosperity, rule of law, and tolerance, what else do you need?
Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:45 am View user's profile Send private message
hitman
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Rana Naeem wrote:
Saudi Arabia is the closest country to Islam, And I think there is a pure Islam, because it is a Hadith that "there will be remain the good condition of Islam in Madina & Makkah"

Thank you

Correct

Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:48 am View user's profile Send private message
ahmet2910
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

I think the best form of Islamic system was interpreted by ATATURK

Unfortunately, vested interests , always tried to prove him wrong, but that was not so.

Islam does not mean just filling the mosques........and once out of mosque you start cheating
Islam does not mean forcing a dress code........and within that so called Islamic code, you tell a lie
Islam does not mean you remain dirty
Islam does not mean you become lazy
Islam does not mean you dont study
Islam does not mean you accept or pay bribes.

In the so called muslim countries of today these are the norms . Mosques are full but do they care about HUqooq ul Ibad.

Dont forget Quran says AISI NAMAZEIN UNKEY MOON PER MAR DI JAYEIN GI.

Ataturk told the world, that a turk is a muslim, but he is not a eyes closed, brain closed, unfriendly, mullah.

Ataturk, forced everybody to study, everything (not a few prescribed religious books)
Ataturk forced everybody to be clean
Ataturk forced everybody to have discipline.
Ataturk told everybody not to accept everything with closed eyes and closed brain what mullah says

What else do you want
Ataturk explained that Islam is not what the mullah tell.
Allah gave you brain so you should use it. D

DONT FOLLOW ANYBODY BLINDLY. REMEBER HAD IT BEEN LIKE THAT HAZRAT ALI ETC WOULD NOT HAVE ACCEPTED ISLAM BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS WERE NOT MUSLIMS

SO PLEASE USE YOUR BRAIN.........AND DONT ACCEPT EVERYTHING WHAT A MAULVI SAYS

Unfortunately, this was the biggest crime of Ataturk, that he told the muslim world, to use their brain and not to follow the maulvi blindly.
Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:25 am View user's profile Send private message
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

ahmet2910 wrote:
I think the best form of Islamic system was interpreted by ATATURK

Unfortunately, vested interests , always tried to prove him wrong, but that was not so.

Islam does not mean just filling the mosques........and once out of mosque you start cheating
Islam does not mean forcing a dress code........and within that so called Islamic code, you tell a lie
Islam does not mean you remain dirty
Islam does not mean you become lazy
Islam does not mean you dont study
Islam does not mean you accept or pay bribes.

In the so called muslim countries of today these are the norms . Mosques are full but do they care about HUqooq ul Ibad.

Dont forget Quran says AISI NAMAZEIN UNKEY MOON PER MAR DI JAYEIN GI.

Ataturk told the world, that a turk is a muslim, but he is not a eyes closed, brain closed, unfriendly, mullah.

Ataturk, forced everybody to study, everything (not a few prescribed religious books)
Ataturk forced everybody to be clean
Ataturk forced everybody to have discipline.
Ataturk told everybody not to accept everything with closed eyes and closed brain what mullah says

What else do you want
Ataturk explained that Islam is not what the mullah tell.
Allah gave you brain so you should use it. D

DONT FOLLOW ANYBODY BLINDLY. REMEBER HAD IT BEEN LIKE THAT HAZRAT ALI ETC WOULD NOT HAVE ACCEPTED ISLAM BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS WERE NOT MUSLIMS

SO PLEASE USE YOUR BRAIN.........AND DONT ACCEPT EVERYTHING WHAT A MAULVI SAYS

Unfortunately, this was the biggest crime of Ataturk, that he told the muslim world, to use their brain and not to follow the maulvi blindly.

I am very sorry for you mayte.

may us muslims start using our brains and try to know that how could Islam reach us muslims if there were no muslim scholars?

it seems that you are telling us that we dont need to pray, we dont need to practically do anything but just have clean and pure thinking in our heart about Islam, sit there do nothing, no namaz, no fasting, no Zakaat, no hajj. and thats where Islam completes.

Ataturk followers do nothing practically that will showt that they are muslims. They do all gunah e kabeera, they take interest, they drink, they do all sorts of evil things. I have met a few turks who are followers of Ataturk and I know very well what is their condition, dont just want to share it here.

All I can say is may ALLAH take you out of darkness and this passionate and brainless desperation.
Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:59 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
I K QAZI

Ugwarraich I have felt & Allah Hamd Do Lillah guessed correctly about Ahmet.I have even told him that,the recent research on Atta Turk is that he was basically Greek & a Jew (Converted to Islam is not proved)How many Ullumahs (Scholars) he killed,changed the Arabic text to latin,destroying the system of khilaffat in Islamic world etc. The way he have dammaged Islam on the name of his own version of Islam,now only his follower "Musharraf" is the living example.We are facing this problem in the different Islamic communities here.There are real Muslim Turks & there are which we call "Atta Turkis" there own definition of Islam like "Enlightened Moderation" by Musharraf.I even told him without knowing about him that even writing "AHMET" which infact is Ahmad the "Kuniyat" of Rasool Allah (SAW).There is no doubt no model Islamic state completely fullfilling the creterions of Islam but Saudi Arabia & Malaysia are relatively better ones.May Allah give us the knowledge & understanding for the real Islam.
Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
wasim khan
Pak Newbie

i also think that malisa is close to islamic state
Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
TigerBadshah
Pak Newbie

Saudi Arab
Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
The Brain 13
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

none of them is a complete islamic state , but malaysia is the closest .

the only complete islamic rule now is HAMAS's rule in gaza strip
Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:13 am View user's profile Send private message
naseemabbasi
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Have been to many countries including Saudia and you believe it or not, I have found Canada being the best country for a serious, intelligent and peaceful muslim.
Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:04 am View user's profile Send private message
fiazkhan1972
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

[qu

ote="007"]I don`t think at all that this gentelman will giveup, since he do have his own rules and law. Wink[/quote]
fine
Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
growingguns
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

rohit_bangalore wrote:
what is the question??

which country is close to islam??is it by location??

my answer is taliban.....they are fighting for islam Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and jehad is the best weapon in islam Cool Cool

Research and then pass your comment
Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
growingguns
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Re: loje Reply with quote
rohit_bangalore wrote:
loje wrote:
rohit_bangalore wrote:
what is the question??

which country is close to islam??is it by location??

my answer is taliban.....they are fighting for islam Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and jehad is the best weapon in islam Cool Cool

at least we all know about our riligon very well and knowing exactly when we should go to jihad and not to go .
what about u rohit do u have any Principles or rules u follow it ??? Cool Cool Wink
SO SAD ROHIT SO SAD Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Thats good..

ya i have principles and rules but that doesn originate from religion////That s moral/ethical norms which we were taught since childhood........................

and does only religion teach u principle??well as i hear the people here, pakistan will atleast need 100 years to become a nation.U all think islam is the only link between u all people...and u put ur religion ahead of ur country..so this is what is happening in ur country and people who started thinking more about islam, and who started reading manipulated religious text books by mullah and ur govt ,have given way to a prospering taiban,fundamentalism in islam...........u all are so much obsessed with the religion which originated in Middle east.One should follow islam the way its followed in malaysia,turkey and indonesia or west ...not the way peope follow in pak...

i think u all should read statement from one of the sensible reader IMRAN KHAN ,which he told during recent visit to india(dec 28 2007):He told pakistan needs moderate islam and pakistan is culturally close to india..so pakistan must not follow traditional islam of middle east coz there is no similarity between pak and middle east(except religion)....

Rohit first I welcome to Pak forum..WELCOME... with all due respect..You are proud HINDU follower of Hinduism...If I am not wrong..Now without any barriers of religion can I ask you a simple question..where you or others of your faith collect the principle of life? answer this then we interact further..until enjoy your mornings and nights and have fun...
Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
naseemabbasi
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

If we look at the form of government and distribution of national resources among it's population, I think that Iran is way closer to the real Islamic system. Whereas, rest of whole of the muslim world, we see that dictatorship rules including Pakistan where Army ruled almost half of it's age so far. Some people think of Saudia where the dictatorship doesn't even allows the freedom of speech, never mind the election of the ruler (Khalifa) democratically. Talking about democracy there is against the law whereas Islam introduced democracy when all the world was in darkness. Now, there is no democracy in the Islamic world.
Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:29 am View user's profile Send private message
afaf1213
Pak Newbie

certainly not Pakistan, because there are so many theives, murderers, and look at our corrupted government!

probably Malaysia and Saudi Arabia, because they have no problems with anything, because they follow the Islamic rules
Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Voting Booths All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer