Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Which country is Pakistan's best ally?

Bookmark and Share Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Voting Booths

Iran
12%
 12%  [ 8 ]
China
75%
 75%  [ 47 ]
U.S.A
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
E.U (European Union)
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 62

Misbahulhaq
Pak Newbie

Wink Which country is Pakistan's best ally:?: Question
Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:53 am View user's profile Send private message
Anne
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

USA is the Pakistan`s Best ally......
Pakistan receives Billions of Dollars yearly from USA in Aid...

Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
Hollow
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Obviously and surely China .
Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:07 am View user's profile Send private message
@nline
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

You ask about Iran as best ally of Pakistan Shocked
Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:06 am View user's profile Send private message
Asifk88
Pak Newbie

Anne wrote:

" woe be to the one who has the sympathy of the west "
Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:55 am View user's profile Send private message
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Anne wrote:

could you please tell me where do you live, where were you born and brought up? I am really shocked with your level ofknowledge.. I can understand if you have all your supports for musharraf but cant understand that what good has america done to yourself perosnally.

Are you muslim at all?
Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:57 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

this is probably one of the most shocking thing I am hearing today that USA is the strongest ally of Pakistan. USA cannot be an ally of any country whatsoever, USA looks for its own national interests;.
Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:00 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
askari.z55
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

China has helped Pakistan off and on.

Iran is also helpful to Pakistan.

Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:13 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

askari.z55 wrote:
China has helped Pakistan off and on.

Iran is also helpful to Pakistan.

I dont see iran helpful at all, do you and how?
Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:41 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
askari.z55
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Iran was first to accept Pakistan as "Independent Islamic Republic"

Iran has worked in Pakistan (un -officially) in education.

From last some years, Pakistan has failed to continue good relation with its neighbours, though Pakistan is building some trade with Iran (Gas Pipe Line) (Prime Minister Mohammadmian Soomro said on Friday that the Iran-Pakistan-India (IPI) gas pipeline project would help Pakistan meet its energy requirements in its industrial sector.)
Joint Economic Council which is going to meet next month would help further grow economic relations of the two countries.

Pakistan helped Iran in nuclear programm.

Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:59 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
@nline
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Mr.askari.z55
Iran pr today have more strong relations with India than Pakistan.
Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:28 am View user's profile Send private message
@nline
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Anne wrote:

Yes, they do.
But USA never ever were sincere with Pakistan in real!
Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:30 am View user's profile Send private message
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

askari.z55 wrote:

From last some years, Pakistan has failed to continue good relation with its neighbours, though Pakistan is building some trade with Iran (Gas Pipe Line) (Prime Minister Mohammadmian Soomro said on Friday that the Iran-Pakistan-India (IPI) gas pipeline project would help Pakistan meet its energy requirements in its industrial sector.)
Joint Economic Council which is going to meet next month would help further grow economic relations of the two countries.

yes big bro.. u r absolutly right !! Iran was first to accept the pakistan !!! and China is also have good relation with pakistan !!! so i would like to say that China & Iran
Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:27 am View user's profile Send private message
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

askari.z55 wrote:

I guess, our views and comments should be unbiased whatsoever on this forum, this is very important that we should be honest in presenting our views. Iran has been a close ally of Russia and India. Their foreign policy have been pinching Pakistan in the past just because of one issue and that was sunni shia sect. because Pakistan is predominantly populated by sunni's Iran did not have sympathies with Pakistan. I appreciate if the future relations between Pakistan and Iran get better, because this is the time that we muslims should unite.

The word un official work seems suspicious but anyway I havent seen anything that Iran has done to help Pakistan, even Pakistan buys Petroleum from Saudia, Iran havnt helped Pakistan with petroleum, nor they have let us do drilling on the border area of balochistan.

But I am still hopefull that everything gets better because these things are secondry and muslim unity should be a primary issue to handle.
Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

I am glad that Pakistan helped Iran for nukes, also I am the admirer of Ahmedenijad's stand against west, he should be a role model to other muslim countries and Pakistani's; Pakistani leaders should learn the matter of KHUDI from him and behave in a way that takes Pakistan to a prosperous and progressive path, but I am not convinced that Iran has done any favours to us. I hope you guys take it +ve.
Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:37 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
askari.z55
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

I'm positive, i do agree with your comments..

Inshallah, Pak-Iran good relation will result in economic and political stabilty in this region, (Its my hope)..but still depends upon this coming elections and next Govt.

Today, Our main problem is that we dont have a leader to lead from the front...

Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:22 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HA Ahmed
Pak Newbie

pakistan's best ally Reply with quote
i think iran and china both are allies of pakistan but china is the best ally.
china helped pakistan a lot in past and always favoured pakistan even now a days as we are highlighted in the world as terrorist and third world country.
china helped us in 1965 and helped us in making of the nuclear bomb and one of the present achievements of pakistan airforce jf17 thunder no only this a lot of construction projects are going on in pakistan with china's corporation and will and a lot more.
and one of the most important thing if you ever go to china they will give you respect more than anyother.
Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:36 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kill2death
Pak Newbie

ugwaraich wrote:
this is probably one of the most shocking thing I am hearing today that USA is the strongest ally of Pakistan. USA cannot be an ally of any country whatsoever, USA looks for its own national interests;.

I THINK THAT EACH AND EVERY COUNTRY PREFERS IT'S OWN NATIONAL INTERESTS DONT YOU AGREE TO IT ???

WE CANNOT EVEN NEGLECT THE FACT THAT USA HAS INDEED BEEN HELPING PAKISTAN'S ECONOMY THROUGH REGULAR FOREIGN AIDS.

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:15 am View user's profile Send private message
reehab
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

kill2death wrote:
ugwaraich wrote:

I THINK THAT EACH AND EVERY COUNTRY PREFERS IT'S OWN NATIONAL INTERESTS DONT YOU AGREE TO IT ???

WE CANNOT EVEN NEGLECT THE FACT THAT USA HAS INDEED BEEN HELPING PAKISTAN'S ECONOMY THROUGH REGULAR FOREIGN AIDS.

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
and wat about india
Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:17 am View user's profile Send private message
ali_dada
Pak Newbie

Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Iran, China, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Turkey.
Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:40 am View user's profile Send private message
que10
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

CHINA.

the best friend. Smile

"You are free- you are free to go to your temples mosques or any other place of worship in this state of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion, caste or creed, THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BUSINESS OF THE STATE"... Jinnah, Aug 11th 1947.
Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:40 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
SIMSIM
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

CHINAMEN Very Happy

simsim
Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:27 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
nouman_zeb
Pak Newbie

pak china long live
Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:43 am View user's profile Send private message
jadeed
Pak Newbie

china is the only aly
Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:59 am View user's profile Send private message
jadeed
Pak Newbie

which country is pakistans best ally Reply with quote
Answer is CHINA Surprised
Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:01 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Voting Booths All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer