Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

What the Pakistan Govt could do...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events
kwa
Pak Newbie

While America continually fires missiles into FATA and now increasingly into NWFP, senior US officials continue to visit Pakistan as if nothing has changed. It is unprecedented in modern history for a country to maintain such cordial relations with another while one of them is attacking and destabilizing the other on a daily basis. The Pakistani government’s empty gestures of protest while secretly assisting the US efforts, fools no one.

The current Pakistani government far from being upset, is in cahoots with the US in its undeclared war on Pakistan. For those however, who are deeply troubled about the US war, most believe that the country can do little to stop the current US campaign.

They point to the impracticality of any other option, that Pakistan is too weak to fight America and that even if they could; the country would pay a terrible price.

This is not true, America’s military strength is greatly exaggerated and with the US economy in free fall, this can only get worse. Iraq demonstrated the myth of invincibility, Afghanistan shows an inability to subdue an insurgency seven years on and North Korea a state with a fraction of Pakistan’s resources continues to gain concessions from the world’s only superpower. However the choice of all out surrender or all out war is a false choice. The Pakistani leadership could act in a number of political ways which would cripple the US effort without having to fire a single shot.

1) It could stop providing fuel to the US in Afghanistan. According to expert data, almost 80% of fuel used by the Americans comes from Pakistani refineries. With the US using almost 575,000 gallons of fuel every day and only one other precarious logistical supply route through rugged Central Asia, shutting down the flow of oil from Pakistan would cripple the US military. With storage facilities in Afghanistan limited and flying in fuel impractical, without Pakistani refineri
es pumping out oil, the US campaign could be operating on fumes within two weeks.

2) Pakistan could also stop allowing the US access to the port of Karachi. Almost three quarters of all US/NATO supplies to Afghanistan such as food, ammunition, military hardware comes through Karachi and is then loaded on to trucks and transported by road either through the Chaman border crossing or through the main Khyber Pass. Without Pakistan, the US has no good options, as going through Central Asia or Iran would either take much longer or would have to overcome a number of geo political challenges such as getting Russia‘s blessing which in a post Georgia world is highly unlikely.

3) The Pakistani government could declare the US Ambassador “persona non grata” and remove her, along with the whole western intelligence apparatus ranging from the FBI, the CIA and other foreign agencies. These in conjunction with elements of the Pakistani state are actively providing critical intelligence for the almost daily US missile strikes.

The idea that the Pakistani government has no good alternatives in preventing America’s attacks on its soil are false, they may have no backbone but that isn’t new. The Pakistani government has great options and could shut down America’s war immediately but that would require real leadership.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
blue Xhark
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

interesting topic
Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

These rulers came through deal,they have already given under taking,so how can they do something against it.We need those new leaders they don,t have their criminal files in the hand of Americans,they have self pride,respect & pride.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
mohib07
World News Moderator
World News Moderator

It's a Fact that if we stop the Supply lines for US, then they will cripple in Afghanistan, the other Alternative passing through Central Asia is time taking and risky too, because of the geography of that region. if US think of using the Port Bandar Abbas of Iran, then unwillingly if they have to seek the Iranians support, they will have to stop indulging in Iran's Nuclear program, definitely if Iran will allow it's port to be used, they will ask for a Price, and Govt. of Iran is not dupe as Govt. of Pakistan is. In this way our support for US will be a question for US and indirectly we will help Iran too.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
PakZameen
Pak Newbie

India's blame game Reply with quote
Salaam to all,

I am writing this to all of you from USA . I was listening President-Elect Mr. Obama’s press conference today in which he introduced his new cabinet members. After his speech one journalist ask him that does India have right to attack on Pakistan after this terrorist attack same way we are attacking on their Tribal areas. Of course Mr. Obama didn’t say yes in reply and he answered this as you can expect from a genius politician to answer.

As we all know what’s going on in these days in India and once again it’s pain in the neck for Pakistan regardless of any involvement in all this. I try to watch all of your shows but there are so many points which a common man like me can think how come you guys can’t think or I should say none of you wants to talk about it.

1) What kind of terrorist attack is this when terrorist have bombs and hand grenades but they didn’t blow any hotel even though they were ready to die. The real terrorist attacked was at Marriot Hotel in Islamabad where whole building got destroyed.
2) If these terrorists came from Pakistan then why they were letting Indians go from the hotels and keeping only foreigners.
3) Why did they only killed some high officials including the one who is investigating against Hindu extremist or I should say Hindu terrorists.
4) Your TV channels have covered so many incidents in Pakistan but the way this incident getting coverage it looked like an Indian movie shooting.
5) Did we ever get the details of all 200+ people got killed (I don’t remember watching any video in which they are showing these many death bodies or victims families.
6) World should know that Hindu Extremist political party has full hold on Mumbai who hate Muslims and Pakistanis and they can easily be behind this attack.

There are so many things which we can tell the whole world about Indian Hindu extremism and their hatred against Pakistan but we never do that I strongly suggest we should start bringing this in front of world media. I can send an email to all American TV channels but wouldn’t it be better if it comes from you guys.

1) No one outside Pakistan knows that how much Indians intelligence are involved spreading violence and terrorism in Sawat and other parts of Pakistan . Pakistan has solid evidence of Indian involvement. It’s time that world should know this.
2) No one outside Pakistan knows that we have Indian terrorist in our jail who should have hanged because he was involved in bomb blasts and other terrorist activities in Pakistan and killing so many Pakistanis. But he is still alive and maybe will be free from jail.
3) Pakistani cricket team can’t play in Mumbai because of Hindu Extremist political party.
4) What had happened in Indian state Gujraat and the same guy is still Chief Minister instead of being behind the bars.
5) How many mosques and churches got destroyed by these Hindu Extremist attacks, if we won’t bring this in front of world media this will be keep going there.
6) Why India has so many consulate offices in Afghanistan ???

I am sure there are several more things which you guys should know as well. But at the end I would like to request all of you to please step up and stop playing defensively.
you can also read this at

http://www.pakvision.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39

Regards,
Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Pakzameen well said & be sure that those real Pakistanis,broughtup on Hallal wealth & ways will never goes in defensive.The strength of the Imaan of the nation can be Judged in hard times.Insha Allah we will be sucessfull if stood collectively.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
Indian101
Pak Newbie

Ill informed article. Do you know the amount of foreign aid that is required to sustain Pakistan as it si now? If the world economies stop the aid there will not be enough in Pakistan to eat forget go to war. You are doing no better than the war mongrals and so called Islamic leaders who do not care if their people get enought o eat but are happy buying AK 56s for their fighters to go and spread terrorism across the world.
If the world does not care for Pakistan only two thigns are required stop economic aid and India to hold back on water. In no time in lack of food and basic amenities Pakistan will be destroyed. But what Is aid is a thought as stupid as your ideas. No one wants to destroy pakistan. A war ravaged Pakistan is not good for the world. What everyone wants is Pakistan people to be sane and ensure that no one on their soil get trained on arms and go around killing people, they need to ensure that the nuclear capacity that they have remain in hands of civilan sane government and does not fall into hand of terrorists. The most worrysome issue the world has is this" that Pakistan is a Nucelar nation with a weak civilian Govt. and the world is not sure that you can protect/ or want to protect your nuclear weapons from going into terrorists hands". Remember A Q Khan case. The poor scientist wa made to illegal stuff and when it came to light first Pakistan refused to accept when it had to, all responsibility was put on Mr. A Q Khan. Is this the sign of a responsible nation? Guys wake up, India or the world is not ur enemy the enemy within is the fundamentalists within Pakistan. Until you can fight them and defeat them sorry and sadly I see no hope for Pakistan or for peace in this region.
Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Indian101 wrote:
Ill informed article. Do you know the amount of foreign aid that is required to sustain Pakistan as it si now? If the world economies stop the aid there will not be enough in Pakistan to eat forget go to war. You are doing no better than the war mongrals and so called Islamic leaders who do not care if their people get enought o eat but are happy buying AK 56s for their fighters to go and spread terrorism across the world.
If the world does not care for Pakistan only two thigns are required stop economic aid and India to hold back on water. In no time in lack of food and basic amenities Pakistan will be destroyed. But what Is aid is a thought as stupid as your ideas. No one wants to destroy pakistan. A war ravaged Pakistan is not good for the world. What everyone wants is Pakistan people to be sane and ensure that no one on their soil get trained on arms and go around killing people, they need to ensure that the nuclear capacity that they have remain in hands of civilan sane government and does not fall into hand of terrorists. The most worrysome issue the world has is this" that Pakistan is a Nucelar nation with a weak civilian Govt. and the world is not sure that you can protect/ or want to protect your nuclear weapons from going into terrorists hands". Remember A Q Khan case. The poor scientist wa made to illegal stuff and when it came to light first Pakistan refused to accept when it had to, all responsibility was put on Mr. A Q Khan. Is this the sign of a responsible nation? Guys wake up, India or the world is not ur enemy the enemy within is the fundamentalists within Pakistan. Until you can fight them and defeat them sorry and sadly I see no hope for Pakistan or for peace in this region.

Millions like you will see Pakistan flourishing,mind your own business.we ourself want to stand on our feet.It is due to our Non competant rullers that we are financially suffering.But one thing is crystal clear that we are united to defend our country on any front.We are peace loving people but are not afraid of any one.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
pasha_in
Pak Newbie

Pak must curb militancy Reply with quote
Pakistan govt. must show some sense of intelligency and curb proxy militant oraganisation like jamat-dawa and transperently destroy all terrosrit camp throughout NWP and Kashmir region.I underline that this is only way to avoid International embargo
Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:07 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
I K QAZI

Re: Pak must curb militancy Reply with quote
pasha_in wrote:
Pakistan govt. must show some sense of intelligency and curb proxy militant oraganisation like jamat-dawa and transperently destroy all terrosrit camp throughout NWP and Kashmir region.I underline that this is only way to avoid International embargo

Look who is talking.Why should not you face imbargo for killing innocent Kashmiris rather a genocide,killing of Christian Missionaries etc.Who are you to order us anything,go & take care of your RSS,Bal Thakerey.Moody,Col.Prohit,Advani etc.You people are known for plotting such incidents like Samjhota Express,maliegaoh Etc.The life is not a Bollywood movie & people are intelligent enough to know who is behind all this.You can dream further to alienate or isolate Pakistan & don,t you dare under estimate us.We are capeable to fullfill our duties.Go find out with which neighbouring country India have good relations eg.China,Bhuttan,Srilanka,Maldeep,Nepal,Bangladesh? Don,t you forget the undergoing separatists movements in India eg.Kashmir,Naga land,Maharashatra etc.It is better to realise & comprehend otherwise will face the consequences.We are fully aware who is the Master mind behind the violence in Karachi,Who is sending Hindus in the clothes of local Talibaan & who is directing all these Dramas.Mariot Hotel blasts,Killing our Army personnel with suiside attack were all planted by the RAW.Sooner or later the real vichious masterminds behind all this ongoing Terrorism will be revealed.Mind your own business & give your suggestions to your Fundamentalist,radical & inhuman Hindus ,not to us.With writing or discussing you cannot arrive anything be a man & do what you feel like doing.Enough is enough we have given enough explainations to you people which we don,t owe you.Go a head & have a taste of war if you want,you will find every Pakistani ready to fac e you.

Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
@nline
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Re: Pak must curb militancy Reply with quote
pasha_in wrote:

Wondring, that why indians always ignoring their own terrorist camps in India under RAW & Shiv Senha Question
Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
mohib07
World News Moderator
World News Moderator

inayat khan qazi wrote:
Indian101 wrote:

Millions like you will see Pakistan flourishing,mind your own business.we ourself want to stand on our feet.It is due to our Non competant rullers that we are financially suffering.But one thing is crystal clear that we are united to defend our country on any front.We are peace loving people but are not afraid of any one.

Inayat bhai well said, to Indian101, you are talking so much about "Sane", when you are talking about it then you should have some knowledge about it, when a Nation who achieved its Nuclear capability by its own hard work and determination can not defend it's Nuclear Programs. What do you think, Missiles and Nuclear bombs are on roads, anyone with a AK 56 can snatch it and run away, In whatever condition we are, whether we have no food no water we will protect our assets as they are the Defense line of Pakistan. And what you said, are we a responsible nation,, then let me answer you, Yes We Are!!, how, if we would be ir responsible then a long time ago we could have used our assets against you to free Kashmir from your propaganda, and when we talk about India it's not only Kashmir or other states, there are countless issues, you signed a treaty for Water, and several times you broke that, but still we shake our hands with a feeling of a friend but India has always taken our hospitality for granted and had misused it. If we give respect to a Country then we ought to deserve respect.

Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
pasha_in
Pak Newbie

News Reply with quote
December 04, 2008 18:02 IST
Last Updated: December 04, 2008 19:07 IST
India has proof that the Inter Services Intelligence was involved in planning the Mumbai terror attacks [Images] and training the terrorists who killed 183 people during a 60-hour siege of the country's financial capital, sources said in New Delhi [Images] on Thursday.

The names of trainers and the places where meticulous training took place are also known to the government, the sources said.

The United States is believed to have even more evidence, some of which it has shared with India, they said.

Chairman of US Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Mike Mullen, who was in Pakistan on Wednesday, is believed to have told his Pakistani interlocutors that Washington had enough evidence to show a Pakistani hand in the attack, the sources said.

Sources in New Delhi also refuse to believe that the Pakistani army did not have knowledge of the Mumbai operation given that the ISI is controlled by it.

At the same time, sources do not believe that the civilian government in Pakistan is involved in the attack. In fact, one view is that the civilian government itself may be a target of the strike which may be used by the army to heighten tensions with India to return to power.

Washington has asked Pakistan to crackdown on Lashkar e Tayiba, which now goes under the name of Jamaat ud Dawa, and to arrest its chief Hafeez Mohammed Saeed because it has evidence of their involvement in the attack, the sources said.

The attack was planned, equipped and organised in Pakistan where the terrorists were trained and provided logistical support.

Contrary to the version that the terrorists used a hijacked Indian fishing boat to reach Mumbai after sailing from Karachi, the view in the capital is that much more sophisticated means were used.

The sources spoke of a clear disconnect between the Pakistani civilian government and the all-powerful military establishment, which is causing difficulties for India in dealing with the situation.

Islamabad's [Images] about-turn on sending the director general of ISI to India is cited as an instance of this disconnect.

During a telephone conversation with Prime Minister Manmohan Singh [Images] after the Mumbai attack, President Asif Zardari had referred to an earlier Pakistani proposal for a meeting between the ISI chief and the head of India's external intelligence agency, RAW.

Singh told Zardari that this was acceptable to India, after which the Pakistani government had announced that the ISI head would travel to India.

After a post-midnight call on Zardari by Army chief Gen Ashfaque Kayani this decision was reversed with the President taking cover under a "miscommunication" with the Indian prime minister. Instead it was decided to depute a director-level officer to India.

When the terror attack took place Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi was in India and had consciously decided not to cut short his visit. However, the Indian government was told at 2.30 am that a special aircraft was being sent less than four hours later to take him back to Pakistan.

In what observers see as a clear message to the civilian government, the Pakistani army chief's plane was sent to Delhi to pick up Qureshi, who boarded the flight around 7 am.
Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ac2number
Pak Newbie

SHOW UNITY Reply with quote
SHOW UNITY
Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:54 am View user's profile Send private message
drvaqas
Pak Newbie

We can either continue to blame rest of the world or join them. The decision should be based on our stability and strengths.
Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:16 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
kwa
Pak Newbie

i appreciate the replies jazak Allah khayr brothers and sisters
Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:47 am View user's profile Send private message
jayee
Pak Newbie

Half knowledge people are more dangerous Reply with quote
inayat khan qazi wrote:
These rulers came through deal,they have already given under taking,so how can they do something against it.We need those new leaders they don,t have their criminal files in the hand of Americans,they have self pride,respect & pride.

I really don't know what you are thinking about Pakistan-Us deel against terrorists

Tell you the truth Pak economy is far far worst than US( Compare to any othercountry in south asia) If they loose US support How can we survive.

Do you know what is PAk position after crisis? we have been grated 300$million dollers to just improve our economy, The funds are comming because we are cooperating with the anti terror fight. If we loose that support than imagine what would be our position.

Nor the govt/ Milatery Major Musharaf didn't have control on entire Pakistan. It is open secrete that Terrorist camps are there in our country and people like you are supporting those, and also giving lecture as if Pakistan is a super power.

Entire world is pointing as if we are culprits because of you like people.

I don't understand what is the need of attacking 3 times on India and tasting miserable result. why we need to encourage Kargil war
I think Pakistan people has to change our mind set.

Look entire world is thinking in one way only Pakistani people thinkig in another way.
Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:04 am View user's profile Send private message
mjmalik63
Pak Newbie

I want to suggest to pak govt to teach india nuclear lesson so their generations remember ........
Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:31 am View user's profile Send private message
samyak
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

from India Reply with quote
From India with Love
I request my Pakistani brothers to stop using "Inshah Allah". because god never created the mess you're in today and god will not be there to help you when some of you want to achieve bad things in life.

First of all, I want to open up the Kashmiri issue. Allah will never help you get Kashmir, because Allah is on our side on that.

There's a lot of accusations about Indian troops and the violation of human rights in Kashmir. Yes, there have been some (I know most Pakistanis will never acknowledge the violation of human rights against Hindus, Sikhs, Shia, Pashtun and others, evn though that's greater in terms of violence). Indian troops have to be there in Kashmir for the simple reason that, Kashmir shares border with our neighboring countries and we have to ensure the security of our borders. Secondly, there are terrorist elements in Kashmir, who'd take the help of people from pakistan and create havoc, if allowed. These terrorist elements must be suppressed at any cost.

Any violation of human rights on our side is nothing compared to what Pakistanis has been doing to their minorities and also towards the Kashmiri pandits.

Today, after displacing so many Kashmiri Pandits from Kashmir, Pakistan asks for plebicite in Kashmir. This plebicite must include all those Kashmiri Pandits who are living outside of kashmir. Mind you, this also involves Nehru family, because they hail from the valley. Do you agree to that? Because you'll lose big time if all these people are included.

Besides, why do you need the Indian part of free Kashmir? You have treated the moslems of your occupied Kashmir attrociously. Today Pakistan acquired and occupied kashmir remains one of the poorest regions on Earth. After the deadly earthquake which pretty much destroyed the region, nothing has been done yet. So, basically what pakistan did was rob off their good fortune which they'd have otherwise had as a part of India.

Also, asking for a seperate state based on religion is against the secular values and unless you're ill-treated, you'll not ask for seperation. A muslim in india has far more rights than a Hindu in Pakistan or bangladesh. In fact to put it fairly, Muslims in India enjoy more rights than Hindus in india (Haj for example). Of course, hindus have constitutional rights in pakistan as well. Only, they're never given. Comparing with the intelligence of a Hindu with that of a Muslim, all top beaurocrats in pakistan should have been Hindus. But, not a single one why? because you don't practice what is written in the constitution. Otherwise, you'd never be a lawless, uncouth, poor, under-developed country that you're today.

Please be assertive and name one export other than terrorism, that has brought a name for Pakistan. In the outside world pakistan = terror.

There have been bad incidences in india which has tarnished the secular image (We indians acknowledge it, unlike you fanatic Pakistanis), like Godhra and Ayodhya. but all these are instigated by Muslims. And Muslims have learnt their lessons in India. Today, they have issued a fatwa against Islamic terror, calling it un-Islamic. Today, they have refused to bury the deadbodies of the slain militants of Mumbai carnage. this possible only because we have taken our muslim brothers into confidence.

Today india is known for it's education/culture/science&technology advancement/IT/BT/BPO/Enterpuenership/Cricket/Democracy/Secular values/economy/free press/freedom. What is Pakistan known for? Terror?!

I know, I know. Most of you have no affiliation with terrorists and neither does your govt. In fact you're a victim of terror as well. I agree, but what's the point if your govt. cannot control those who are wreaking havoc in india, Afghanistan, Pakistan, USA, UK, Europe.

If your govt. cannot control these elements, let our govt. take care of them for you. let us come and hit the terror training camps for your own sake. because you're incapable of taking steps. Or at least, let's go for a joint exercise. Let's hit them together. This is good for you, your country, our country and the whole world.

You have to stop blaming US foriegn policy for everything that you're in today. USA has done enough to destroy you, but your own people have done more than that to destroy yourselves. USA created taliban with the help of ISI. Now, if you people had any intgerity, then you wouldn't have allowed that to happen. Do you think, india will agree to USA, if tomorrow they want to attack Pakistan. NEVER! Because we have our brains in our heads! We don't need USA to think for us. We stand for ourselves. You haven't done that! So, blame your people and politicians for that.

Today pakistan is run over by islamic fundamentalists. they want Sharia and Sunnah to govern the people. No offence but SHARIA is the most barbaric, anachronistic, archaic, rudimentary law system ever! If you practice Sharia, you're bound for a doom.

Today, you have support from oil rich countries in the world. But that oil is going to be used up in the next few decades. besides, the world is coming up with alternative energy and the world will hence be less dependent on oil. At that point, you'll have no support from your muslim allies in the middle-east. they're gonna abandon you. You won't get money or material from them. If you haven't changed yourselves by then, you're bound to be doomed. So, make sure that you take care of your terrorists by then.

I know, I know, now the question in your mind is, would you take care of RSS and Bhajrang dal as well? no, we'll not. First of all, RSS or Bhajrang dal are not terrorist organization as they're not listed by the international community. OK, forget about the list, even then, they have done nothing to create terror among muslims. Babri Masjid was very valid because BABAR had demolished our temple and built a mosque. This is what you muslims do, wherever you go. Should I remind you of the Taliban, which destroyed the statues of Buddha in Afghanistan? Muslim invaders have destroyed so many temples in India! My god!

So, basically what RSS did was to take back what was rightfully ours. Then coming to Godhra. The whole incident was instigated by Muslims. though I don't justify the killing of innocent muslims, this was a very natural reaction from the families of all those, who had lost a brother/mother/sister/daughter in a burning train which was set on fire on intention by fanatic Muslims, who wanted nothing but unleash their fanaticism. nevertheless, the perpetrators of the attrocities in gujarat are being brough to justice.

Our judicial system is strong, unlike yours.

There is one incident which can be called as a terrorist act by Hindu fundamentalists. That's the bombing of Samjhauta Express. Yes it was a barbaric act and the culprits have been brought to justice.

Unlike pakistan where maulana masood azar, Dawood ibrahim, Osama Laden, Zawahiri are given safe haven, we bring the sinners to justice and punish them.

Now coming to the state of muslims in India. In India harworking forward looking muslims have acheieved as much as anyone else. Just the fact that indian cricket team/Bollywood/politics/Beaurocracy have a big percentage of muslims indicates this. there are quite a few businessmen who have done great in their respective field. But, a big percentage of Muslims still remain poor, because they're driven by the doctrines of fundamentalist and Islamism. they're taught to speak their language, dress their religion, follow a very unhealthy lifestyle and don't mingle with the mainstream.

I want every Pakistani to ask themselves a question. Why is it that out of all the minorities in india including Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains, Zorostrians, jews, only Muslims are so lagging behind? And mind you Judaism/Christianity are Abrahmic religions. Buddhism/jainism are Dharmic religions. Sikkhism/Zorostrianism are none of the two. So, they have all done well except for Muslims. Why?

The problem is, in a muslim family, they have too many children for their earnings. So, they can't afford to send them tll to school. So, lack of education means lack of opportunities. Which means, unemployment - poverty - more poverty. Now, muslims in india can be uplifted, if they give up their archaic doctrines and stop living in the 18th century. But, there's a group of people, basically Mullahs and religious leaders, who're afraid that if Muslims are uplifted, then there won't be anyone to listen to them and they'll be jobless. At least, they'll lose their power and celebity status. Nobody wants to lose their power, even if it means uplifting their own people. So, these Mullahs and religious leaders indoctrinate the young children with fundamentalism and ugly thoughts, which is bound to bring them down further
Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:00 am View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

The truth is that you "Banyas"have only materialistic aspect o0f everything.Telling you that this time there will be "TAKHT YA TAKHTA" we cannot tollerate provocation from any one.If you want to decide than go a head & do what you feel like doing verbal discussions doesn,t bring anything.From India with love is a devious message like always"Baghal me churri muh par RAM RAM" you are known for that.You are talking about the too many children of Muslims,it will destroy you from inside because they are going to overtake you INSHA ALLAH (Again).You can,t do anything against it.Like Shooders become Christians in India due to your Caste system problems,demoralising the others,exploiting people & the religion based on descrimination is often facing insurgencies & giving birth to rebbelions..There are more than 100 separatists move going on in India & in all terrorism activities in Pakistan India is involved but we don,t cry like you rather we will overcome this problem (Again Insha ALLAH) & will teach you a lesson like our fore fathers MAHMOOD E GHAZNAWI taught you & there4 now you are taking revenge of it from Muslims.And not only Muslims you have problem with BHUDISTS & Christian also.How many Christian Missionaries were killed in the past few years?It is better to find out your mistakes & I end this discussion here because we are not known for verbal fighting or Wars.Whenever your nation really mean it should test us Insha ALLAH(Again) you will face the consequences.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

Jayee like you said we are going through a worst economic situation than don,t forget that we have nothing to loose.Do not provoke us verbaly & be a man do take some practical actions.This time whether we or you will be eliminated as a Nation.We have tried our best to resolve the differences in the best possible gentle manners but "LATHOH KE BHOOT BATHOH SE NAHIH MANTHE" I practically know this mentality of yours.Untill & unless we don,t teach you a bitter lesson you will keep on Barking but you should not forget tthat "BARKING DOGS SELDOM BITES".Confront us practically.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
pasha_in
Pak Newbie

Dear Mr. Kazi ,
I've read your comment in Bold and red font which simply refers that you are defenatly suffering from inferiority disorder.listen you are illinformed by your madarsa teaccher about caste system ,shoodra,bad condition of muslim in india and so on.i suggest you to visit or read independent media report about indian sociaty.you will get to know how you were brainwashed about india and Other countries by your millitary and maulanas.india is a very big country much bigger tan your imagination.there is no caste system exist now as per most parts of india.I advise to get rid of hatered aginst india and other country .just remmember your hatered against me will harm yourself than me.need to grow up and give back narrowmindness.
Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:32 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
I K QAZI

pasha_in wrote:
Dear Mr. Kazi ,
I've read your comment in Bold and red font which simply refers that you are defenatly suffering from inferiority disorder.listen you are illinformed by your madarsa teaccher about caste system ,shoodra,bad condition of muslim in india and so on.i suggest you to visit or read independent media report about indian sociaty.you will get to know how you were brainwashed about india and Other countries by your millitary and maulanas.india is a very big country much bigger tan your imagination.there is no caste system exist now as per most parts of india.I advise to get rid of hatered aginst india and other country .just remmember your hatered against me will harm yourself than me.need to grow up and give back narrowmindness.

Pasha in my language is Mosquito & how should I feel myself threatened from them only that it SUCKS!.Tell you very frankly I do not only know the truth of all of you Because I have come across many of your sort.I have tackled them well & I am fully aware of the mentality of people like you.I do have association with lot of reasonable & not prejudice Hindus(Rather JAINIS)living here because based on mutual respect.My name is not hidden adress is also there if you have any Gutts to confront you are welcome.I believe in Mutual respect & meeting every one on eye level.I belongs to the Pure race of Pattans(Read History about The Mahmood of Ghazna).I respect every one respect me my religion & my country.I believe in "Live & Let Live" but in the meantime believe in the Quranic & Biblic verses:"Eye For An Eye & Tooth for a tooth".Every gentle discussion will be accordingly responded.I also follow the Quranic Verse:Lakum Deena Kum Wal Ya DEEN" means when they try to provoke or offend you just tell them:"For you is your belief & for me is my Belief".If someone respect & accept that will find me the more Senseable discussion partner.The ball is in your court.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
pasha_in
Pak Newbie

Dear Mr. Kazi,

I thank you to call me a mosquito.it is very good to herd that your are "Pure race pathan"it reminds me history of Mr. Adolph hitler "Pure race Aryan".but he doesnot exist anymore.it is also good that you are quoting some selected verses of Book.but it seems your knowledge are incomplete.eye for eye is not a christian proverb this is sole property of your religion and remember "eye for eye will make whole world blind.just think about it.
Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:29 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pasha_in
Pak Newbie

Wholw world want pakistan to act Reply with quote
http://www.dawn.com/2008/12/06/top14.htm

The US Secretary of State, Dr Condoleezza Rice, is reported to have told Pakistan that there is ‘irrefutable evidence’ of involvement of elements in the country in the Mumbai attacks and that it needs to act urgently and effectively to avert a strong international response.

The information emerging after her departure indicates that in her meetings with President Asif Ali Zardari, Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani, Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi and Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani during her four-hour stay in Islamabad, she had told the them that Islamabad’s options were quite limited.

Contrary to the formal statements issued by Pakistani authorities and her own statement at the Chaklala Airbase before her departure, sources said she “pushed the Pakistani leaders to take care of perpetrators, otherwise the US will act”.

She is reported to have said that the response needed to be “effective and focused” and that India was thinking on similar lines.

Dr Rice had told the media at Chaklala that there had been no talk of military action and the discussions had focussed on ways of dealing with the problem of terrorism.

She hinted at having communicated to Pakistani leaders that the matter of dealing with the perpetrators was more urgent than they might have thought. She said: “There is urgency in getting to the bottom of it; there is urgency in bringing the perpetrators to justice; and there is urgency for using the information to disrupt and prevent further attacks.”

Sources privy to the meetings said Pakistan had expressed its readiness to work jointly with India in investigating the incident, but had wanted such a cooperation to be comprehensive and also addressed its own concerns.

However, Ms Rice was reportedly not ready to listen to Pakistan’s grievances about India’s interference in Balochistan, the role of Indian consulates along the Afghan border in promoting instability in Pakistan and other such issues. Instead, she told Pakistani leaders that she would like to discuss only the issue at hand.
Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani News and Events All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2020 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer

Close x