Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

What should be top priority of goverment

Bookmark and Share Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Voting Booths
What should be top priority of goverment

What should be top priority of current goverment
Electricity
17%
 17%  [ 25 ]
Water
2%
 2%  [ 4 ]
Petrol Prices
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Judges Restoration
32%
 32%  [ 46 ]
Educational Facilities
14%
 14%  [ 20 ]
Health Facilities
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Transport
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Law and Order
19%
 19%  [ 27 ]
Inflation
8%
 8%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 140

majagama
Pak Newbie

People are born alike on this earth but they don't live alike.An american or british citizen enjoys the rights and opportunities that a third world country citizen can't even dream of.The difference in their countries is exactly similar to the difference between a healthy and sick person;
Proper or improper running of the system,that is the question.
So obviously the right thing to do at this time is to make our system run rightly and nothing else than the supremacy of law can make sure it happen.Without an independant and strong judicial system it's impossible to think about that.
Sun May 18, 2008 11:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
muk
Pak Newbie

The question should be "What should be peoples Top Prio Reply with quote
The Question put forward is: What should be top priority of goverment

and the options were as follows:
Inflation.. Rise in Prices.. Mehngai
Electricity
Water
Petrol Prices
Judges Restoration
Educational Facilities
Health Facilities
Transport
Law and Order

I am trying to make this very short so please humor me.

All of the above issues are related or dependent on one of the other given options.
So we need all of them. AND then we come to the million $ question..... HOW....???

As all true things come from deep inside... this revolution also have to come from DEEEEEEP inside a UNITED PAKISTAN.... and mind you.... a country is only as genuine as it's people.

Ultimately the people elected for office always as a matter of fact come from the people...WE NEED HONEST and TRUE people ....and if they prey God also were TRUE Muslims it would all become very straightforward.

SO if we get "X" class/ categori of people we would have "X" class/ categori of politicians and leaders.

Untill and Unless we start thinking beyond our personal gain and benefits...we my friends.... are going nowhere.!!!
Depressing Huh...???

SO The question should be "What should be the PEOPLES Top Priority"..??????
Sun May 18, 2008 11:51 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mksyed@hotmail.com
Pak Newbie

What should be top priority of goverment Reply with quote
I think all of the followings should be the top priorities of govt as all of them need immediate attention, all these can be handle simultanously too by the concerned ministeries and related departments instead of dealing one by one.

Inflation(Mehngai), Independent Judiciary, Electricy , Water, Health & Educational facilities, Law and order.
Tue May 20, 2008 3:57 am View user's profile Send private message
faria001
Pak Newbie

What should be the governments top priority? Reply with quote
The main problem with the Pakistan governement is that it still seems to be the dummy and not interested in doing nay meaningful thing. if they come out of their won conflicts only then they can do sth out of the suggested.
Tue May 20, 2008 4:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
anamkhan
Pak Newbie

I think all of these should be government's top priority....but i think things like electricity and water come first since they are a basic necessity for everyone.
Tue May 20, 2008 9:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
kamisharif82
Pak Newbie

Restoration of judiciary
Tue May 20, 2008 9:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
kzafarlahore
Pak Newbie

roti roti roti
Tue May 20, 2008 10:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
h_rashid
Pak Newbie

corrupt politicians Reply with quote
i request all my country people to get rid of all used and experienced politicians and give a chance to wise honest and law abiding citizens of pakistan to serve the country otherwise there is no hope for future for poor pakistanis at all . all those who r in the national assembly at present r corrupt.
Wed May 21, 2008 12:28 am View user's profile Send private message
husnainraja
Pak Newbie

i think judges restoration should be the first priority...

no system can sustain without democracy...

and there can be no democracy if the judiciary is not independent...

once Pakistan has democracy then other issues can be solved...
Wed May 21, 2008 6:06 am View user's profile Send private message
sokar2008
Pak Newbie

I think law & order is the most important issue facing Pakistan. In a society where there is no respect for rule of law , it is nothing more than wishful thinking to expect things to get better .I think its time for the whole country to wake up and think what kind of future are we going to leave for our children .It dont make me happy to talk about my country this way but to live in denial is only going to make things worse.
Wed May 21, 2008 3:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
ts07wh
Pak Newbie

judges restoration Reply with quote
as a nation we think that what has been done with law in our country is aceptable if yes then we should able our selves to live in a forest where one can survive by his power.
Wed May 21, 2008 8:23 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
zamia0
Pak Newbie

well i think that on judiciary part govt is working...but it doesnt mean that they should not focus on other important matters like electricity..

they must work on such matters which have direct connection with a common man...
Wed May 21, 2008 10:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
afsheen
Pak Newbie

priority of government Reply with quote
electricity and water problem, unemployment and ofcourse reduction of high prices
Thu May 22, 2008 12:16 am View user's profile Send private message
dr_shahid666
Pak Newbie

pakistani government now should realize all the problems of Pakistani people electricity should be provide and more dams of water should make now bcz it has been a critical problem
Thu May 22, 2008 9:36 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tenveerhussain
Pak Newbie

Electricity
Thu May 22, 2008 6:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
sa_mahmood
Pak Newbie

Law and Order Reply with quote
I think justice for masses will solve all problem.
Thu May 22, 2008 6:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
alimn99
Pak Newbie

I think justice iftikhar should restore with out any codition as symbol of independendent judiciary.
Fri May 23, 2008 9:10 am View user's profile Send private message
DAAR
Pak Newbie

ptv world Reply with quote
Government television is islamic and true there top priority
Fri May 23, 2008 10:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
hotrizy
Pak Newbie

Restoration of judges Reply with quote
Justice is a basic right of every human, and justice is impossible if the judges are not free to take any decision. So government should restore the judges.
Fri May 23, 2008 11:01 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Nice2MU
Pak Newbie

Government Top Proirity Reply with quote
Judges' Restoration should be the top most priority of The Government, because it will bring a Political Stability in the Country. After then the Government will be able to focuss on other issu like Inflation, Aata, Electricity, Terrorism, Musharraf( Yes Musharraf is the root of all Masaail) etc.
Sat May 24, 2008 3:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
shahzadah10
Pak Newbie

TOP PRIORITY - IMPEACHMENT OF MUSHARRAF -AN ILLEGAL PRESIDEN Reply with quote
Hello

For all actions like making the 60 judges functional looks difficult due to lack of necessary power to implement such executive order. If done so will reflect the principal stand and will be popular in public and will be admired by everyone but will risk the stability of pakistan due to musharrf insistance to stay and backing by america and the other direct threats to integrity of pakistan.
many amendments for 58/2/b , appoint ment of services chief by prime minister etc are possible. after passing from national assembly, every amendment will require two third majority in senat where it is not possible.

The easiest way is the impeachment of musharraf. for this overall two third majority is required from collective / total of senate, national and all provincial assemblies. at the moment PPPP AND PML(N) etc. excluding PML (Q) and MQM have more than the required two third majority. They can use this option first and resultantly musharraf goes. then every amendment is possible without influence of musharraf.
this is the easiest way. if someone knows that it is not like this then i will like to know please
Sat May 24, 2008 4:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
yousaf
Pak Newbie

government first priority Reply with quote
Assalamoalikum ,
I am yousaf from SPAIN ,

first of all government of pakistan should solve the problems of electricity
Sat May 24, 2008 7:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
1234r
Pak Newbie

To provide security and control inflation.
Sat May 24, 2008 8:25 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fyz_104
Pak Newbie

judiciary is the most important pillar of any country,

"Churchill once during second world war when complete london was bombed and nothing to eat and every thing was chaotic, told his cabinet if judiciary is working properly then all other institutions will start working honestly and sincerely themselves"

Sat May 24, 2008 9:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
asifjd
Pak Newbie

government Reply with quote
government must resole the problem of pooerness in the country.
Sun May 25, 2008 3:13 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Voting Booths All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer