Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

What is your favorite dish?

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani Khanay
Imama Nadeem
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Hi,
Aaj menai socha ku na sb sai unki pasand poch li jaie k kis ko kia sb sai zyada pasand hai phr oskai mutabiq recipes share ki jaie, tu kia pasand hai , apni favorite dish ka name comment main lekh dai, mujai tu yeh sb kuch pasand hai, aha yummy. Laughing Smile Very Happy

Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
Mehwish Batool
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

I like bryani, Zarda,Chicken Tikkay and different Salads
Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
Imama Nadeem
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Mehwish Batool wrote:
I like bryani, Zarda,Chicken Tikkay and different Salads

Wow nice choice, i share all recipes except recipes of salads now i will share recipes of salad, thanks for your concern.
Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Do you know the recipe how to hold the Sandwishes ????
don't know how to hold Sandwishes together ??? they just scattered-----------every time .............................
Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:03 am View user's profile Send private message
wasiraj032
Pak Newbie

i like barayani too much with coke, also live chicken tikka
Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:55 am View user's profile Send private message
wasiraj032
Pak Newbie

i like tava piece jo k lahore sa milta hai, malai boti, and lal boti, jo lahore k hain un ko pat ho ga in k baray main
Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:57 am View user's profile Send private message
Imama Nadeem
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

wasiraj032 wrote:

Crispy choice haha Laughing Laughing
Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
Imama Nadeem
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

wasiraj032 wrote:
i like tava piece jo k lahore sa milta hai, malai boti, and lal boti, jo lahore k hain un ko pat ho ga in k baray main

I will find tava piece recipe + Malaie boti recipe and share the.se recipes.
Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Catchers wrote:
don't know how to hold Sandwishes together ??? they just scattered-----------every time .............................

Let me provide you guys with the recipe of Sandwish ...............before people start thinking Catchers does not know how to make a Sandwish -----??

for a good Sandwish --------------you have to make sure your Sand is right for you .. plz make a wise decision before electing your sand to make a Sandwish--
you can chose white, brown , dark brown or black sand ---again be wise in selecting your Sand --it doesn't matter from which part of planet you pick your sand ---

once you have selected your Sand --remove all pebbles strain them --hand pick them but be sure you have removed all pebbles --bcz later in life they might break your teeth ---------------
Now how to make proper dough -------- there is no limit to these ingredients you can use as much as you want ---------

Ingredients: love , caring , tenderness, respect, adoration, mercy, forgiveness, understanding and communication ---mix well with Sand and make a perfect dough-
never freeze it --always keep it at a warm temperature ---once frozen it is very difficult to bring it back to a smooth dough texture --So warmth is very important and you can also make it Hot ---but for that you need to Add some extra Spice to it--that is up to you --------------

and OH yeah if by mistake you left some pebbles of hate, grudge, selfishness, envy, anger , regret, disappointment --remove them as soon as possible its is never to late to have them removed completely-------------- the dough+sandwish will be fine ------------------

Now this Sandwish can last forever as long as you keep adding the ingredients and keep it warm at all time ----------------------

for more recipes on how to make a Sandwich and SandWitch .......please refer to site www. catchers.begone.cxyz
Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:16 am View user's profile Send private message
Catchers
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

wasiraj032 wrote:

Baba have some Mercy on Chicken------- why ko LIVE chicken Tikka ???? why Ko chicken have to go thru hell before being served ????
Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:26 am View user's profile Send private message
Fiza Awan
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Mujy to Murgh palaao bht pasand hai .
Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
MaoBilli
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Catchers wrote:
Catchers wrote:

Let me provide you guys with the recipe of Sandwish ...............before people start thinking Catchers does not know how to make a Sandwish -----??

for a good Sandwish --------------you have to make sure your Sand is right for you .. plz make a wise decision before electing your sand to make a Sandwish--
you can chose white, brown , dark brown or black sand ---again be wise in selecting your Sand --it doesn't matter from which part of planet you pick your sand ---

once you have selected your Sand --remove all pebbles strain them --hand pick them but be sure you have removed all pebbles --bcz later in life they might break your teeth ---------------
Now how to make proper dough -------- there is no limit to these ingredients you can use as much as you want ---------

Ingredients: love , caring , tenderness, respect, adoration, mercy, forgiveness, understanding and communication ---mix well with Sand and make a perfect dough-
never freeze it --always keep it at a warm temperature ---once frozen it is very difficult to bring it back to a smooth dough texture --So warmth is very important and you can also make it Hot ---but for that you need to Add some extra Spice to it--that is up to you --------------

and OH yeah if by mistake you left some pebbles of hate, grudge, selfishness, envy, anger , regret, disappointment --remove them as soon as possible its is never to late to have them removed completely-------------- the dough+sandwish will be fine ------------------

Now this Sandwish can last forever as long as you keep adding the ingredients and keep it warm at all time ----------------------

for more recipes on how to make a Sandwich and SandWitch .......please refer to site www. catchers.begone.cxyz

Me soching u kitna bore ho rahe ho ge Jab u ne ye post bnai...

Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:01 am View user's profile Send private message
MaoBilli
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Tandoor ki roti ko next day fry karke khane me jo Maza hey wo Kisi or chiz me Nahi.....

Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:02 am View user's profile Send private message
Imama Nadeem
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

MaoBilli wrote:
Tandoor ki roti ko next day fry karke khane me jo Maza hey wo Kisi or chiz me Nahi.....

specially ghee lga kr mujai bhi bht passand hai mano Smile
Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
Fiza Awan
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

MaoBilli wrote:

tandoor ki roti ko next day pani mein geela kar k phir us pe ghee lga k garam kia jaay to phir bht mazy ki banti hai. kabhi try kijiye ga. mujy wo bht pasand hai.
Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
~Adorable!
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Pulaoo
Biryani
Daal chawel
Karahi chikan
Aaloo Tahiri
Khichri
Phir gulab jaman
Gajer ka halwa
Or

or
Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
MaoBilli
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Fiza Awan wrote:
MaoBilli wrote:

tandoor ki roti ko next day pani mein geela kar k phir us pe ghee lga k garam kia jaay to phir bht mazy ki banti hai. kabhi try kijiye ga. mujy wo bht pasand hai.

Yeah... Ese hi mera bhi Matlab tha.

MU me pani ane Wala icon

Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:07 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani Khanay All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer