Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

What is Freelancing ?

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions
What is Freelancing ?
wajahat_rasool
Pak Newbie

What is Freelancing ?
What is Freelancing?
What are the basic requirements for starting as a freelancer?
[/b]
Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
khurram_Manzoor
Pak Newbie

Yopu must be honest and professional Reply with quote
You must be honest and professional and committed to your work.
Also if you are IT professional then u must have Strong Internet connection.
Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:31 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
milkamk
Pak Newbie

Freelancing Reply with quote
Freelancing is when you make a contract with an company to work from home without being employed there.
You get payed per contract, per task, per assignment
That usually means working on a computer and over internet.
Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

A freelancer is someone who performs tasks, usually for multiple employers over the course of a year. A freelancer is somewhat like a free agent in professional sports - he or she essentially sell their services to the highest bidder - except that they usually work for more than one employer.

Freelancers may work part-time or full-time. Because they are not considered employers, freelancers are allowed to work for other employers and are usually permitted to perform tasks in their own way, so long as the work gets done to the client's specifications.

Longer term freelancers who work for the same employer for an extended period are sometimes referred to as "permalancers" - or "permanent freelancers". Permalancers may or may not be offered benefits through their employers.

Freelancing is one of the easiest, fastest, and lowest cost ways to start working for yourself. Multiple freelancing websites, like Guru.com and eLance.com provide an online marketplace where employers post work and freelancers bid on completing the work in an open market, which is often extremely competitive.

A somewhat common misconception is that freelancers are called that because they work for free - or next to it. That is not the case, and as freelancers gain more and more experience in the field in which they specialize, they can command higher rates for their work.

Freelancer employers who try to exert too much control over where, when or how the work is done can place themselves in jeopardy with the Internal Revenue Service, since such workers are usually considered employees, especially when they work for one employer over the long term. Unlike employees, employers are not required to offer freelancers any benefits, withhold payroll taxes or pay into workers compensation or unemployment plans.

Sachay Ishq Mey Ye Hisaab Nahi hotay
Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
Ali kazmi
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Freelancer is great thing, untill you are not expert it useless. Suppose you are doing and your income is not enough 4 you so you can do freelancer work on part time. Here you can get opportunity to do work hourly rate. 2 hours daily you can spend on freelance .
Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:18 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cadmium77
Pak Newbie

What do you intend to freelance in?

Are there any computer graphic artist freelancers here? Or are you all programmers and web designers?
Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:28 am View user's profile Send private message
I K QAZI

One should have a knowledge in his/her regarding field of the Freelancing!!!!

Sachay Ishq Mey Ye Hisaab Nahi hotay
Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
Akhil Kridy
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Mujhe Freelancing aur aisi cheze nahi pasand kiu k hum ise khas income nahi kama sakte. Is hi lia mai Forex trading prefer karta hoon OctaFX broker k sath jis k zariya boht help milti ha kiu k yahan sab se sab spread ha aur Islamic Acount tak majood ha to in chezo se boht asani hojati ha kam karne mai. Aur mujhe koi masla bhe nahi hota overnight trading ki fees ka to in sab chezo se kam karne mai boht asani rehti ha.
Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
pathankp
Pak Newbie

Good Question normally people don't know anything about freelancing, jb k freelancing ka scope pakistan mei boht hyn and you can easily make around 3 lac a month but it depends on your skills.
Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:55 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sharif5
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Respected Clients

I working as FREELANCER and offer (three) types professional services as professional consultant, if you need my services than blessing for me otherwise my humble request do not HOLD or keep this information with your good self but special request to circulate among your friends / well wishers so I expect some positive replies and expect a few clients through your courtesy.

Non-receipt of dividend/Bonus Shares/Re-validate dividend warrant

I offer my professional service to receive the SHARE HOLDER’S dividend warrant which is still pending or not received by any SHARE HOLDER. I charged fee 15% of dividend amount. Also offered to re-validate your DIVIDEND warrant CHEQUE. Assured to get dividend at earliest if you have no spare time to chase or follow up pending dividend warrants.

Business consultant

I am capable to conduct to train raw people either sex how to start own import or export business, guide how to write, where to write without wasting precious time on return I will charge per student Rs.10,000 fee ( duration 1 month) assured U will do own trade INSHAHALLAH( when arrange more than 2 - 3 students pls contact me ) Even Interested to work with any organization those who conduct short course classes very often.

Preparing BOOKS OF ACCOUNT

I am capable to prepare BOOKS OF ACCOUNTS specific on contract basis in utmost good faith, besides I assure you to work with your expectation on return charge reason amount mutually agreed in order to prepare your books of accounts on COMPUTER ( excel format ).

Even Offer to train your UN-EXPERIENCE staff how to prepare books of accounts in professional way.

If your organization or individual staff friends interested to avail my services than contact me without any hesitation.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
email : ashfaqsharifstock@gmail.com
Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Torbat Khan
Pak Newbie

Freelancing Reply with quote
A freelancing is a platform for those who are expert in our work to get utilize your self as expertise and get handsome amount using freelancer website.It is good for every person.Create an account and then start your work.
Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
Akhil Kridy
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Freelancing jo ha is mai banda boht se kam kar sakta ha bina koi contract ya fixed time k. Hum online mai koi bhe kam jo hume pasand ho ise kar sakte hain aur is k badle hume paise milte hain. Aur hume kisi ko jawab nahi dena parhta kiu k hum khud hi apne boss hote hain. Mai freelancing to nahi karta magar online mai Forex trading karta hoon Ya business mai bhe banda apni marzi se kar sakta ha khas tor pay mere lia OctaFX broker k through jahan cTrader jesa mobile platform bhe majood ha.
Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:06 am View user's profile Send private message
pak14
Pak Newbie

its called free me lancer chalana ... uff hadh hogaye is so simple ...
Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
NK36
Pak Newbie

Freelancing is the best way to earn some cash online. If you keep building your reputation and use legit websites to get work and stuff, you can become a very well known freelancer and can make a decent living from it too.
Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer