Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

What can be done to improve Lollywood?

Bookmark and Share Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Lollywood Movies
amreen_b
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

My first suggestion would be to get rid of the name Lollywood. Don't like it Rolling Eyes.

We do have talented actors/actresses and so on who can really improve this industry. Are there any people who want a career in the film industry? (I'm not offering any roles!)
Sun May 10, 2009 9:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

better story and good directors are must for good movies
Sun May 10, 2009 9:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
Zuj
Pak Newbie

we are the problem. if we actually went and watched movies then they would make some monies and produce more high budget films. nowadays people are scared to even realease low budget movies
Sun May 10, 2009 11:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
Rose
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

All of them seem 2 b quite goodlooking n talented...dont seem 2 b lacking anything anywhere..( i hope im right)
Mon May 11, 2009 2:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
buttwala
Pak Newbie

without govt sponsorship one cant expect miricals
Tue May 12, 2009 6:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
**maha**
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

heroins k gandi and stupid dances band kar de and obv story to achi honi hoti hai warna koi dekhe ga nai
Tue May 12, 2009 10:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
haroonahmed22
Pak Newbie

lollywood going down and down below the ditch level Reply with quote
to improve it we need funds and new people to come in
Fri May 15, 2009 3:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
zaigham
Pak Newbie

Quran ki taraf lot jao.PLeaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
Sub theek ho jai ga.

Mazrat Khaw hoon.
Fri May 15, 2009 8:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
rupinder
Pak Newbie

hi guys,
im from india. the country that has very sucessfull film industry.have u every thought why two country originated from same culture and tradition have such a huge difference in success of film industry. i can tell and suggest, what pakistan people should do to make pakistani film industry successfull like india. first of all, u people have to be very open minded. movies cann't be great if it has to go throught religious censors. fundamentlist don't like nude scenes(puppies and juphies). and movie cannt survive without these. both boys and girls all over the world even from pakistan want these hot things to happen in movie. due to very strong opposition from fundamentlists these things don't happen . once pakistani film industry cross this barrier then it would definetly be successfull.
Fri May 15, 2009 8:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
amreen_b
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

rupinder wrote:
hi guys,
im from india. the country that has very sucessfull film industry.have u every thought why two country originated from same culture and tradition have such a huge difference in success of film industry. i can tell and suggest, what pakistan people should do to make pakistani film industry successfull like india. first of all, u people have to be very open minded. movies cann't be great if it has to go throught religious censors. fundamentlist don't like nude scenes(puppies and juphies). and movie cannt survive without these. both boys and girls all over the world even from pakistan want these hot things to happen in movie. due to very strong opposition from fundamentlists these things don't happen . once pakistani film industry cross this barrier then it would definetly be successfull.

Hi Rupinder,

Thanks for sharing your opinion but I have to say I disagree. Using nudity and scantily dressed actors/actresses will only attract a few cinema goers, if you watch Pakistani films of today you will find them to be using sex and sexuality to attract cinema goers. Many of our film makers are using Phappis and Jhappis but it's not really working as it is turning people off.

I think what needs to be done is the opposite of what you say, less sex and nudity and they should attract the biggest audience. The family market. This will inlcude men, women, elders, youngsters and children. It is a much bigger market.

Fundamentalists are not the only people who oppose these type of films. People who like decency, good taste and want more of their good culture on screen also find these films offensive. Women's rights groups also point out that some of these films are slightly degrading to women.

Some good suggestions from people here. Thank you all for replying. Hopefully our film industry could start to improve itself.
Fri May 15, 2009 10:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
Rose
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

richa sharma wrote:
All of them seem 2 b quite goodlooking n talented...dont seem 2 b lacking anything anywhere..( i hope im right)
LIVE, LOVE N LAUGH! Smile
Sun May 17, 2009 6:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
vpsingh
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Re: lollywood going down and down below the ditch level Reply with quote
The industry needs to change with time. You just can't go on repeating the same forumla again and again.
There are a number of film industry bringing in good films (and earning as well) even with low budgets.

Most importantly, Pakistani film industry should stop copying Hollywood/Bollywood and create its own taste.
BTW, I heard foreign movies are banned in Pakistan. Is it true?
Mon May 18, 2009 2:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
aliraza7474
Pak Newbie

urfi67 wrote:
better story and good directors are must for good movies

To improve lolliwood, one has to make movies on quality stories that fit our culture and available technology.
Mon May 18, 2009 2:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
Rose
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

East or west, Meera is d best, wd. like 2 c more of her in Lolly forum, plz. contribute, guys n dollz, my Meera fixation is never gonna get over....
Sun May 24, 2009 3:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
sahi1
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

THEY SHOULD GIVE UP TO MAKE THE FIMS WITH NN CAPABLE PERSONS .
Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
kashifmeraj
Pak Newbie

educated people
Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:19 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
786zhr
Pak Newbie

hi Reply with quote
Zuj wrote:
we are the problem. if we actually went and watched movies then they would make some monies and produce more fdgfdgsgffdghigh budget films. nowadays people are scared to even realease low budget movies

Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
Nora
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Shut it down and save people from the torture of watching a Lollywood movie Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
lovefunn1
Pak Newbie

dont copy of others
Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
JaneATaber
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Get better equipment,and better actrers and actresses and at least good stories
Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:49 am View user's profile Send private message
Aliya Quentin
Pak Newbie

I have heard that there are people in Pakistan who are making good private art movies. Is this true ? And if it is can anyone tell me names of some good films.
Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:31 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
majid sheikh
Pak Newbie

they will have to take risk of investment by making Movies with a good investment and adopting new technology.
Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
hammadkimi
Pak Newbie

hi hello bye
Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
appkausman
Pak Newbie

I think making it more commercialized by either ask private investor to invest in film industry or by doing some joint ventures with bollywood or hollywood will definately improve it ...
Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
chattha4343
Pak Newbie

how to improve Reply with quote
I think they need to bring educated people
Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Lollywood Movies All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer