Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

What can be done to improve Lollywood?

Bookmark and Share Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Lollywood Movies
What can be done to improve Lollywood?
sahi1
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

اصلی ڈائریکٹرز سے فلم بنوانی چاہیےٴ
Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
tahir.virgo
Pak Newbie

need new stories & gud music plus publicity
Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
sahi1
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

tahir.virgo wrote:
need new stories & gud music plus publicity
yeh bhi theek hay
Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:18 am View user's profile Send private message
sheikh1981
Pak Newbie

only when educated and creative peoples will involve
Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:45 am View user's profile Send private message
xs2saif
Pak Newbie

rupinder wrote:
hi guys,
im from india. the country that has very sucessfull film industry.have u every thought why two country originated from same culture and tradition have such a huge difference in success of film industry. i can tell and suggest, what pakistan people should do to make pakistani film industry successfull like india. first of all, u people have to be very open minded. movies cann't be great if it has to go throught religious censors. fundamentlist don't like nude scenes(puppies and juphies). and movie cannt survive without these. both boys and girls all over the world even from pakistan want these hot things to happen in movie. due to very strong opposition from fundamentlists these things don't happen . once pakistani film industry cross this barrier then it would definetly be successfull.

We don't need Vulgarity in our movies we already have such things happening in our movies ....lets see few hollywood movies they dont require nude scenes any more or kisses ....they are far away from that era now .... all they have is reality ... make reality based movies like KHUDA KE LIYE ...... step ur self out of lovey duvey films ....ppl r fed up of such subjects ...any one thought of making a movie like AVATAR in subcontinent ...nope lol ....they show us future .....u guys seen the movie called MOON ....was all made on set ....300 was made on set using 3D ...cant we be gud in 3D ? lets take the movie called LAW ABIDING CITIZEN ....what was in that movie ? nude scenes ? nope kisses ? nope it was a pure subject based movie !!! think n think big than u can achieve somethin !!!
Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:57 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
warkasanam
Pak Newbie

cant wait to c it better Reply with quote
Hi everyone!

Firstable In my openion I thing there is not enough budget to improve intertaiment in forigon countries, secondley there is not comedy involved which people can attract all repeating, Add new rolls and new dance fecilitis which can be approved by qualified and famuse dancers. I have seen few pakistani movies, they are good movies but the problem is most of daialogs have copied, I understand others forigen countries also copying from others, but they bring changes into it or only a few parts not all movie.
I ,hope it can help to improve and delivers reponses to wards more improvement and one another thing before I forget is to intouch with Hollywood and Bollywood industries and will bring popularity to the industry and actors, the main goals is popularity and the actors are not famus enough to attract public.

I am also very talented in acting but infortunatly I have got alot to do first and this is my wish to involve in acting rol and inshallah oneday I will prove it.

good day
Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:39 am View user's profile Send private message
haadiadnan1
Pak Newbie

we have to work hars Reply with quote
we have to work hard to achieve the goal of film industry of Bollywood
Sun May 23, 2010 12:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
hamtum123
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

movi Reply with quote
v good
Fri May 28, 2010 3:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
aajkal
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

lollywood Reply with quote
nice sharing
Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
song
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

movies Reply with quote
i like it
Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:41 am View user's profile Send private message
dhakdhak2010
Pak Newbie

the biggest thing we need to do is throw away old technology, purchase better technology so no matter what we are technically able to compete against our competitors, also our movies can be released on dvd and blu ray to maximise revenue.
Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:28 am View user's profile Send private message
Aalam
Pak Newbie

Story , Direction if strong it will be helpful
Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
danish12345
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Lollywood jaisa hai waisa hi rahe ga
Is mai koi change nae a sakti

Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
saleemqasmi
Pak Newbie

Where are the actress like Nadeem,Mohammad Ali and Waheed Murad
Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:51 am View user's profile Send private message
tere
Pak Newbie

aj kal bury halat chal rhain hain
Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:54 am View user's profile Send private message
Agent X
Pak Newbie

do you want to see more bashing of your not fav celebs
go to fashion tullay on blog spot for some really bad fashion all caught on camera!
Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
pklistings
Pak Newbie

A little mordernism with in means of acting not velgarity Smile
Fri May 13, 2011 4:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
GPakistan
Pak Newbie

Zuj wrote:
we are the problem. if we actually went and watched movies then they would make some monies and produce more high budget films. nowadays people are scared to even realease low budget movies

start watching one...
Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
lovlymahoo
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

need educated people and good story and directors

Last edited by lovlymahoo on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
Narcissus
Pak Newbie

Better Story Reply with quote
Better story , focus on our own culture, and make full family movies...
Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
zareen2050
Pak Newbie

My Suggestions Reply with quote
First of All thankyou for starting this discussion

I think first of all we must get rid of traditional cast based movies

Give chance to young generation to show their talent

Government should support this industry

Name of industry should also be changed

We must focus on quality of songs in movies

We must focus on inspirational movies and films which can convey some valuable message to nation and viewers rather then bloodshed and extremism

Following other foreign film industry like HollyWood And BollyWood is good thing for innovations,,,but not to the extent to forget our own identity

I hope you will like all

God Bless All
Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:16 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
dzsatria
Pak Newbie

my suggestion more better story, timing and good directors for good movies Laughing
Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ranger
Pak Newbie

[quote="amreen_b"]
Hi Rupinder,

Thanks for sharing your opinion but I have to say I disagree. Using nudity and scantily dressed actors/actresses will only attract a few cinema goers, if you watch Pakistani films of today you will find them to be using sex and sexuality to attract cinema goers. Many of our film makers are using Phappis and Jhappis but it\'s not really working as it is turning people off.

I think what needs to be done is the opposite of what you say, less sex and nudity and they should attract the biggest audience. The family market. This will inlcude men, women, elders, youngsters and children. It is a much bigger market.

Fundamentalists are not the only people who oppose these type of films. People who like decency, good taste and want more of their good culture on screen also find these films offensive. Women\'s rights groups also point out that some of these films are slightly degrading to women.

Some good suggestions from people here. Thank you all for replying. Hopefully our film industry could start to improve itself.[/quote]

Bollywood is not our culture and the philosophy of "sex sells" has been brutally rejected by our society to the point, that it completely destroyed our movie industry.

We need movies like Waar. I have been searching over the internet about what the up coming film directors are saying about the Pakistani movie industry.

According to them, Pakistani movie industry has Died, there is no "revival" of Pakistani movie industry. However, we need a of Pakistani movie industry. From what I understand, it means a new movie industry would replace the old dead one.

That would include looking to our unique identity, what we like as movie. Copying Bollywood is not an option. Bollywood is a unique brand of India, and they do what they do best. If we copy bollywood, we would only be able to make B grade copies of it. (BTW: I hate bollywood movies. I find them to be strip shows for the mentally retarded)

In other wards, we need to find our own unique brand.

Waar, is definitely a result of Pakistan\'s search for its own unique brand.

Moor is an upcoming Pakistani movie. Directed by Jami. Its to be released in 2014. Check the trailer. It looks amazing. As good as Waar.

Another movie up coming movie in 2014, like waar. Operation 021.

PS: I would share the links with you guys of these movies, but I can\'t ,cause I need 20 + posts to start posting links.
Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
mjoanwee
Pak Newbie

welcome! Reply with quote
Hello!
I am new member of this forum.

Thanks,
Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
ahmedsarah194
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

We cannot improve untill and unless young talent should be promoted. Also we should need to improve our cinema culture.
Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Lollywood Movies All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer