Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

WHAT A SYSTEM?

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Taleem
WHAT A SYSTEM?
MAZHAR
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

WHAT A SYSTEM?
Our educational system which is a butt of ridicule by every Tom, Dick and Harry is really a hotch-potch of systems. Just look at the map of our Federal capital and we are amazed to know that there are three paralell systems running under the aegis of only Federal Direcotrate of Education that is run by a man in uniform which is in itself an objection not only for the cynics but also for the layman. One system that came into the control of the Ministry in 1992, was created to cater the needs of the children of the government servants. The other system that is running paralell to it and is trying to come up to the standard of the Model Colleges is of Schools that is called FG Model Schools. Though it is not equipped with the same type of faculty, yet its faculty is doing its best to match that one. The other system is FG Schools that is catering the need of the slum and rural areas of the capital city. All these systems are run by different directors but under one roof of FDE. Though there are many systems running in other countries all over the world, the hell of difference lies in this that the government is playing as tool to differentiate among myriad strata and creating more classes. Isn't it?
What is your opinion?
Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

What kind of problems you got from man in uniform? Why you always talk against Pakistan?
Are you an Indian or a MQM member?
Badde afsoos ki baat hai, key yeh pehle kabbi bhi nahi hoa tha key, Pakistan mein rahne wale
hi apne des ko barra bhalla kehte hein. Yeh to wohi qahawaat hoi na:
Aa bail mujhe maar!
Sara system hi kharab hai, therefore you cannot blame only one man.

Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:15 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MAZHAR
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

LOVE FOR UNIFORM OR LOVE FOR EDUCATION Reply with quote
Encounter replied me with bitter and sour commentry of which I am appearing rather latetly due to some untoward problems in the heart of the city. And this problem is the matter of Jamia Hafsa. This is what happens when a wrong person is employed at the wrong place at the wrong time by a wrong man. You my friend, must understand that a person should do the work for which you are trained. For example a person is employed in the army according to his suitablity, his physique, his temperament and they are trained thus to remain disciplined. Am I right? A teacher is to teach and that the person who knows best what is education, what is its purpose and how it should be umparted. Can you imagine to come to a school on a tank? or a teacher fighting in the battlefield? or a custom officer challaning the drivers. Of course not. You must have read many jokes about such person and monkeys as well. As far men in unifroms are concerned how can I hate them when my own family is in the army. It is only one man who has trampled upon the constitution and who is favouring his near and dear ones. That is why every other department in the government is headed by a uniformed man.
What do you think? Satisfied?
Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:14 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Well, this game is not only about one man wich you mean is Genral Musharraf.
There are lots of other people too as well thos are same like him and they are in current government.
If you mean that with out uniform a man can do better then I must say that you are wrong! There was lots of men with out uniform those were Prime Minister and President. What they did for Pakistan? Absolutlly nothing! I only support Zulifeqar Ali Bhoto and Sadar Ayub Khan. Dosen`t matter who agree with my choice or not. But those 2 did very well. After all no one who are in the seat like "Prime Minister " or "President" have like "Allahdin ka Chiragh" that they can do every thing what ever you want by them! I am not in the favour of Musharraf, but I think he also did some good work for Pakistan as well as others. After all why he took control over Pakistan in 1999 every body know it. Let me tell you one thing very clear that one thing is for sure that President Musharraf not going to rull over Pakistan 100 years or less than that. Who ever will come after him wheather he is milatry genral or an elcted Prime Minister the situations will be the same as well we have pr today. Nobady have such a magic to change the whole "nizaam" The action against Lal Masjid were taken by USA intrest and their order. You said that you lives in Islamabad then why don`t you go the parlimentary house and ptotest there rather than crying over here and there about ONE MAN? Maybe they can listen to you? But as I said to you with very clear words that donsn`t matter who will rule tha Pakistan after Musharraf the whole problems and the situations will be the same as well we have pr today. Or tell us what is you want by him or the current Government to do better than they did or doing.... Question

Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:07 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Taleem All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer