Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

US Visa

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration
US Visa
adnanshahbaz
Pak Newbie

US Visa
Does anone know how long it takes to get the passport after interview for US visa?
Does US embassy allow additional people to go with you on interview?
What type of questions do they ask for Fiance visa?
Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:19 am View user's profile Send private message
sixtymiles
Pak Newbie

hi, well it take one or two months after they took ur passport, and on the interview they ask only general question about you and ur fiance. Every case status is different so prepare for it ahead n good luck
Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
intizar
Pak Newbie

H1-B Visa Reply with quote
Hi,
can any one tell how long it takes for H-1B visa stamping?
Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:23 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
DreamzZ
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Re: H1-B Visa Reply with quote
intizar wrote:
Hi,
can any one tell how long it takes for H-1B visa stamping?

Well it depends if ur applying for 2008 it would take an year almost from scracth means submitting ur case to US govt for H1-B approval.
And if ur case is already approved den it wud take 1.5 month to get stamping ur passport .
And theres also chance of security clearnce it cud take either a week or year no one can say ne thing bout exact timing.

Ƭɛαм Ƥιƨн Ƥσƨн!!! Embarassed Laughing Embarassed
Ƥɛαcɛ Ѳʋт ʏσ
!!!!

Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:39 am View user's profile Send private message
SDQ
Pak Newbie

US VISA Reply with quote
It costs around Rs.25,000/=per person to take a round trip from Karachi to Islamabad for interview,having multipul expired Visas with frequent visits.Why the drop in facility is withdrawn for such peopl.[/code]
Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:22 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zeenatali
Pak Newbie

Visa Requirements Reply with quote
Hello, well they will ask you and your fionce a variety of questions to make sure that the marriage is not just for greencard. They will want to see your Nikah papers, pictures, and videos to make sure that the relationship is in good faith. Also, I am pretty sure you cannot bring anybody with you to the interview unless they say you can. If only your name is on the paperwork then only you can go. But, if your fionce's name is on it as well then she can go wtih you but no additional people may go with you. Hope this helps.
Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:58 am View user's profile Send private message
sohni kuri
Pak Newbie

immigration visa Reply with quote
can anyone tell how long does it take to get visa after interview my parents gave the interview and they still have not got their passports back after 10 months
Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
shakeelahmedkhan
Pak Newbie

E-2 visa Reply with quote
Hello evrybody. Is there anybody out there who got E-2 visa from Pakistan and is right now in USA. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
kamrankhan
Pak Newbie

Re: immigration visa Reply with quote
sohni kuri wrote:
can anyone tell how long does it take to get visa after interview my parents gave the interview and they still have not got their passports back after 10 months

well when my parent get passport after 11 mounth 0r 12 after interview..
Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
sarfraz_aziz
Pak Newbie

Dear

Its takes atleast two months after your interview to take your passport back. In the interview they mostly asked the questions about your fiance biography and how you meet with each other.
Fri May 09, 2008 7:08 am View user's profile Send private message
evil_h
Pak Newbie

did you ever get your visa back? how long did it take you?
Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:20 am View user's profile Send private message
finlandia
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Hi,

I am in Sweden & studding here since 2006 MS+PhD program. I applied for visit visa of USA to meet my brother & he is US citizen now but US embassy is rejected my visa application under section 214 (b) US Immigration and Nationality Act that is there is no strong ties of mine in Sweden and they think that I will not come back. They also give me chance of appeal. Can anyone guide me how I can appeal?

I don't stay more than 3 weeks in USA no any plan to skip in USA, I just to see my brother and his family.
Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:49 am View user's profile Send private message
zunair
Pak Newbie

it is about ur luck. i applied american visa only for visit.they gave me after that itried a lot of time but its refused.
Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:24 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
immad96
Pak Newbie

i tried 2 times and got 5 years every time masallah. it very much depends on your file.
Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:26 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
qashif
Pak Newbie

US Immigration (A56-M Kashif) Reply with quote
Why every one is interested in getting US immigration. This country needs us. We shall have to make Pakistan the best country in Pakistan. Pakistan needs us. So kindly dont be so keen about to getting US Immigration. Agree with my comments.

(A56-M Kashif)
Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
tsalem
Pak Newbie

Minimum time is 6 weeks maximum there is no time limit because of the security clearance procedure. I am a former US embassy employee now running a visa consultancy service add me in msn 'tsalem2008@hotmail.com' or you can call me at 0332-8436224 if you have any further questions.
Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:44 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shahidleejan
Pak Newbie

visa Reply with quote
which one is the tiffiest visa
Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:26 am View user's profile Send private message
moon1981
Pak Newbie

does any one know aaj kal visa ki kia situation chal rahi hai ??
Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Muffi
Pak Newbie

For B1/B2 visitors visa, you have to drop off passport at the US VFS Office, three days later is the interview at the consulate, it is mostly for biometrics collection (interview does not take more than 3 mins), and visa is issued and passport is returned the same afternoon. The visa costs Rs. 4500 and is valid for 10 years of multiple travel.
Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
Muffi
Pak Newbie

For France Schengen visa, you need return ticket, overseas medical insurance policy, 3 months salary slip, 2 years Income tax filed returns and 6 months bank statement. You must submit documents at France VFS center and visit consulate next day for biometrics collection, and passport with visa is couriered back next day. Schengen visa cost Rs. 3600 and normally Schengen visa is valid for 3 years with maximum stay in Schengen territory of 90 days per year
Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
frangdara
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

I am living here in finland and wanna apply for the US visit. any tips plaz

nia
Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
DIGICHAT
Pak Newbie

its totally depend on USA investigation team it could take 1 year or atleast 11 months if you are male .for female they give them like in 2 or 4 months.
Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
charisma
Pak Newbie

Visa Requirements Reply with quote
Dear Friends,

I have been married recently. the issue is that I have to go to USA along with my wife for employment reasons. Can you please suggest me on the following;

1) Do I need to Renew her ID card with my name (I my name as her last/Sur name)
2) Even If I do change her name in ID card and Passport,The Nikanama will still be contating her real name that she had at the time of our marriage...how would I change the name on Nikanama which is a legal origional document
3)I have the same pamanent and temporary residential address on my ID card....now if I do change her ID card...will my wife will assume the same address as present on my ID card...?
40 Do I need to Translate my Nikanama in English and does it need attestation....?
Please dp pass me additional information and requirements for our first time visa to USA.

I will really be thankful to you for your considerate reply on this.
Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
FARHAN4176
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

STUDY ABROAD & IMMIGRATION (PAKISTAN) Reply with quote
World Educator Service(pvt) is an Australian Registered Company and establ ished in 2001. We can help you either you want to go abroad for studies or Employment. WES is dealing in USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Holland, Ireland, Sweden, Finland, Malaysia whether you want to go abroad for studies or an employment. WES is working with the co-operation of 52 universities of the world. WES has its main office in Sydney and sub branches in all over the world. In Pakistan, there are three branches; Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore.

Contact for Appointment 051-2202317, 051-4315609 0333-5374176
Mon May 09, 2011 4:10 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
pakistanl.comi
Pak Newbie

need information Reply with quote
Hi
i am student and I want to go USA to attend scientific conference but i dont know any thing about visa type and other requirement can anyone help me out which visa type will suit me and how much money will be use to get US visa?
Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer