Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Ufone is Not.1 NET work or cell company BUT only CHEAter

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Ufone
sharif5
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

10th reminder of Jan 10, 14
I lodged complain on Dec 3, 13
PTA Ė Karachi forward my complain to uFoNe on Dec 9, 13
UfOnE careless management team replied to PTA & CC email to me on Jan 9, 14

What is secret of giving delay reply which is totally irrelevant and your reply as look as BATA shoe rates ALL MATTERS REMAIN SAME. Than why giving auto reply to make customer foolish? Or you consider yourself as clever? Lets one time decide.

Ufone is Not.1 NET work or cell company in Pakistan but in only remembered due to cheating and mis-leading the customers in entire Pakistan

LISTEN no one better than UfOnE cheating and careless management to waste and spoil time, one giving fake replies as a formalities but never produce or provide the proof of sms how many I have forwarded.

How long PTA will support ufone cheating practice and remain as slient observer and in which only consumers suffers? Than informed what role play by PTA to protect the cell company cheating practice or protect customers interest.
I totally dis-agree with the ufone delayed reply received after more than 1 month and I again request to PTA why not asking the history of sms in which I already claimed that my sms package stop before 3 days and even I have not utilized 1500 sms, it had happed me thrice, If ufone is not liar than why hiding facts?

January 9, 2014
Ufone 248/12/13

Mr. ABDUL BATIN ZONAL DIRECTOR
PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION AUTHORITY
ZONAL OFFICE, WIRELESS COMPOUND
OPPOSITE JPMC, RAFIQUI SHAHEED ROAD
KARACHI.

Subject: UFONE SERVICE

Respected Sir,

This is in reference to your letter (complaint number KHI/091213/U/105435), dated December 9, 2013, regarding the invalid balance deduction while availing SMS Bucket facility against mobile number 0333-2131984.

In reference to the same, we would like to clarify the fact that we are operating our functions on a very high tech and automated processing system, therefore, chance of wrong deduction against any account is very rare.

However, keeping in view the complainantís feedback, we have thoroughly investigated the issue and would like to inform that as per our records, referred SMS Bucket Package - 3 (i.e. 2500 SMS for Rs. 30 + tax) has successfully been subscribed against the above mentioned mobile number dated November 22, 2013 and charges were charged after utilizing 2500 text messages, prior to the expiry of referred Bucket.

Under the circumstances, we have not found any inconsistency at our end as asserted by the complainant and charges levied to the referred account are authentic and correct. Complainantís understanding in this regard is highly appreciated.

We assure you our every step is in the best interest of all our valued customers.

Regards,
Ufone Customer Care Team
CC: Mr. Ashfaq Sharif
E-mail: ashfaqsharif@ymail.com

AS/0067/UFONE/13
Dec 3, 13

Customer Dept
u-FONE
Karachi/Islamabad

Customer complain Section
P T A
Karachi

Dear Sir

Sub : No One do cheating business Better Than uFoNe & pta ALWAYS remain silent

I do not understand what u F o N e want to proof by continues cheating the customers and when lodge complain than always giving irrelevant replies and never provide evidence or satisfied the customer complain but all the times PTA remain silent observer.

Being as using ufone services when a customer activate 603 package than he received sms from ufone than any local net work you can send 2500 sms and valid for 14 days sorry since long period I am using but ufone deprive me to utilize the maximum no of sms but I am giving the most recent cheating example by ufone as I activate 603 package for sending 2500 sms valid from Nov 22 till Dec 5 13 but today morning when my sms sending failed I got sms from ufone that I have fully utilized my sms but honest speaking I have send only 1450 sms till morning Dec 3, 13 and further remain 3 days wrong cum cheating practice eaten by ufone.

When I asked to give me evidence or proof how my sms is consumed than the liar officer remain silent and master of giving delay irrelevant replies as a formulates but why PTA single side listening and not heeding the customer view point which is too painful and irking, which mean total injustice for customers and giving protection to ufone for any special reason.

When PTA will awake and protect the interest of consumer if any cell company select every month minimum 2 Million users and earnings by cheating practice let suppose Rs.5 each month extra income of 10 Millions Cell Company enjoys, does all these revenue by cheating practice exempted for tax by FBR or apply low rate for taxation?

I simply request PTA to dig out the facts and ask for history for all sms package which I have activate from ufone and I want credit for all remain sms which I have not utilize but my sms package is suppose to be consumed according to ufone but I totally dis-agree and consider the cheating practice is continue. Besides un-utilize sms which are balance ufone shameless management also deducted charges for sms which should be credited too without any delay. In last I advice toUfone make a bold habit first to reply the consumer complain timely and avoid to give irrelevant replies do not consider you are clever and rest all are foolish?

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

COPY FORWARDED
1. Wafaqi Mohtasib Islamabad
2. Governor of Sind
3. Speaker National Assembly
4. P T A Chairman Islamabad
5. U-fone careless TeAM Islamabad
6. S E C P Chairman
7. CRCP Islamabad
8. Local Banks
9. Other cell company in Pakistan
Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Ufone All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer