Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Ufone EID Offer (Eid-ul-Adha)

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Ufone
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

EID Offer

>>>>>Ufone offers Free calls for 3 consecutive days!<<<<

Every year, Ufone takes the pleasure in making Eid an unforgettable event for U with its innovative and astonishing offers. So keeping the trend up, Ufone this time too fulfills its promise by mesmerizing all its valued customers with a ground breaking offer of Free Calls for 3 whole days on this Eid-ul-Adha. YES! That’s right, now you can enjoy free calls 24 hours a day without any daily charges.

The Eid offer works like this:

All you need to do is only consume Re.1 of balance from your Ufone the day before Eid and on the first two days of Eid. After which U can enjoy free calls to any Ufone number 24 hours a day on the 4th, 5th and 6th day of Eid. So make as many free calls as you like throughout the 3 days at any time of the day with no daily charges.

To activate Eid Offer simply dial *38#
This offer is available for Postpay customers as well.

Terms & Conditions:

One time subscription charges are Rs.5 + Tax
This offer can be subscribed from one day before Eid till the 2nd Day of Eid.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Using SIMS without proper documentation is a crime – PTA
19.5% FED on usage and 10% withholding tax at recharge or bill applies.
Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
youdost
Pak Newbie

Very very good package i enjoy it very much so cute...
Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Usnam
Pak Newbie

good packge Reply with quote
me also enjoy this pakcge Rolling Eyes
Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:16 am View user's profile Send private message
sharif5
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

AS/0046/UFONE/13
Oct 10, 13

Customer Dept
u-FONE
Karachi/Islamabad

Customer complain Section
P T A
Karachi

Sub : surprise and shock u-fone charged for send sms Rs.4,80 even my 603 sms package active this is cheating practice than PTA does not remain silence observer & encourage cheating

Dear Sir

I am very much dis-appointed and regret when seeing when I again active my sms 603 package valid from Oct 7 to Ot 20, 13 in which I can send 2500 sms any net work in Pakistan but yesterday when I am sending my promotion sms today I informed through sms that Rs.4.80 has been deducted but my simple question for what reason these deduction made when my sms package is active, I need proper explanation and PTA if you do not awake or question than I understand your support and encouragement u-fone doing cheating practice without any fear and worry.

u-fone deducted by cheating practice my amount detail as follows. 2 times stop package 2 days before as informing that I have utilized sms quota only single side facts and information PTA always eager to believe and trust.

S.No Period Amount
1st Aug 8 to Aug 22, 2013 Rs. 20.70
2nd Aug 21 to Sep 3, 2013 3.60
3rd Oct 7 to Oct 20, 2013 4.80
Total Rs. 29.10

More regret and hurting even lodge complain to Governor of Sind and Wafaqi Mohtasib but still no action or notice taken against U-FONE, U-fone have pain to attend and reply complain on timely always observe that un-necessary delay in solving complain and what purpose solve of AUTO REPLY from u-fone just making foolish the customers nothing else.

Complaint No ONL/0001057/10 lodge on Sep 2, 13 with Wafaqi Mohtasib Karachi
Your complaint number is PRB-9456-13 lodge Governor of Sind on Sep 2, 13

What u-fone want to proof they are leading and No.1 in cell service or net work but I think they are No.1 in cheating practice? Did I send sms to Israel or Indian cell net work that reasons I have to pay the extra charges?

I asked to PTA and WMS to question and put pressure to u-fone and force them to return my above amount of Rs.29.10 plus tax should be credited without any delay, When u-fone getting load than they charged full amount in advance no matter the consumer can utilized how much sms no problem than why non-stop cheating practice due to hungry for more profit or become habit of u-fone management who decides?

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:38 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Ufone All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer