Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

U-fone sms package 603 14 days 2500 SMS To any net work?

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Ufone
sharif5
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

U-fone sms package 603 ( 14 days / 2500 SMS ) To any local net canít cover forward sms to the cell no begins 0334 network

Dear Sir

Sorry to say U-fone canít stop cheating practice and my request to PTA what action or notice you have taken when a customer complaining.

I again activated 603 sms package which last 14 days and 2500 sms can be send to any local net work in the Pakistan, but when I am sending sales promotion sms to cell net work begins 0334 number than I got reply from U-fone ( cheater services ) you will charged Re.0.50 + tax for sending each sms to cell net work begins 0334? It means 2500 sms to any net work in Pakistan in which sms sending to cell no. 0334 does not cover it is mis-leading sales promotion and cheating practice u-fone adopt but my request when PTA become matured, awake and take cheating practice notice?

Perhaps this cell net work not belongs to Pakistan but must belong to India or Israel that reason U-fone asking Re.0.50 + tax for sending each sms, but when charging money in advance than no problem, than when providing the required services than often found cheating the customers and more interesting to share PTA never take any notice otherwise impose fine so in future forget to continue cheating practice.

I pray to God send all cheaters who belong to U-fone and their whole heartily support to hell and please do not give spare time to earn by cheating which irk the customers, U-fone understand and believe they are only clever and rest ( their customers ) are foolish.

I hate million types U-fone services the reason behind open cheating the customers and P T A never exercise its power which encourage more and more cheating without fear and tension. U-fone feel pain or problem to attend or reply timely complain and satisfy the customer but often eager to send sms to get loan when balance is low, why you work very immediate basis when balance is low so U-fone get additional opportunities to cheat more n more?

Why higher authority like WMS or PTA always remain silence which give more hurting & paining the U-fone cheating normal practice

I request to obtain the history of today Aug 8, 2012 and see the sms which I forward to 0334 cell net work and got reply from U-fone. If U-fone do not provide the history and making excuse than understand they want to hide their cheating practice, I never received timely response or reply or any concern officer talk with me, No doubt received reply after passing weeks, what is the secret for replying too late?

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:17 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Ufone All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer