Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

THE ULTIMATE REMEDY FOR ALL DISEASES

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Islam Forum
avast43
Pak Newbie

THE ULTIMATE REMEDY
MAST MAST HEALERS PRESENTS

A message of continuous blessings for all those suffering from multiple Mental, Physical and Spiritual diseases. Quran is light and guidance for all. The most beautiful blessing of ALLAH Almighty for the best creation, who so ever wishes to feel the fragrance of this sacred beauty,must listen to it with utmost concentration. the Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said " Surah Al-Rehman holds the stature which culminated the sufferings of millions of people with its gigantic rhythm and magnetic force and it also established a positive direction for all who listened to the most composed and celestial beauty.

Come and enjoy the ultimate fragrance of love and spread it to your fellow human beings.

For more info please visit - http://www.alrehman.com

Audio can be downloaded from the above website.

HOW TO LISTEN SURA AL-REHMAN

Listen Surah Al-Rehman, Arecitation by Qari Abdul Basit thrice a day for seven days
with closed eyes.There after take half a glass of water , close your eues,call ALLAH thrice in your heart and drink the water in three sips.For further details please visit

www.alrehman.com

For healthy individuals just listen to it once a day for seven days ,drink water as above

Qari Abdul Basit - Sura Rehman Qirat Video

http://www.esnips.com/web/QariAbdulBasit-SuraRehmanQiratVideo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
Miss jafri
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Welldone .....
thanks for sharing..

Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
tkyc
Pak Newbie

Thanks for the post
Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:35 am View user's profile Send private message
miracled
Pak Newbie

Salam everyone..

This is my first post and I only decided to join this forum after coming across this thread...because I've truly lived the miracle of Surah Rahman...As I write tears warm my heart as I cannot thank Allah enough for the miracle He has bestowed upon me...

I was wondering if there are others who have actually heard Surah Rahman for healing and lived the miracle of Surah Rahman??
Maybe we can share our stories and be a source of light for the ill and depressed...

May Allah be with us...
Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Islam Forum All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer