Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

The film "My name is Khan" is a thought awakens

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Bollywood Movies
daniaa1806
Pak Newbie

Topical

Finally, it is here. No feature articles or books have managed to describe Islam and Muslims' situation in the West better than this movie. The film shows how the Muslims after 11:09 was bullied, harassed and hetset due to a misleading and voldsforherligende picture that was drawn by Islam.

A woman who carries the hijab is assaulted from a strange man who asks her to return to their home country. A Sikh who is believed to be Muslim to stop using the turban. A boy is bullied and beaten at school because of his Muslim background.

The Indian film is now in Norwegian cinemas, and is called "My Name Is Khan". The film is based on a true story and is selected to the international film festival in Berlin. It gives a realistic picture of Muslims as deeply humanist with sharp distance of violence and terror. I encourage anyone who wants to see a realistic picture of Muslims to see the movie.

India's biggest star and protagonist of the film Shah Rukh Khan has even marked skepticism from people because of his Muslim background. Film stars in India with a Muslim background are cross in the secular, but are still discriminated against in the housing market in India. It is worrying how the situation then is for the more religious Muslims.

We must learn from this film and stop crying wolf in inappropriate. Muslims in Norway is no threat to the entire country. Siv Jensen must stop fighting against windmills. Mohyeldeen Mohammad on Friday land known when he warned against a 11 September in Norway. The statement evokes anger among many Muslims, and they take sharply away from it. Why devote so much attention to the individual person's statements? After a few days is yet another shocking and heretical statement from Mohyeldeen that he supports the killing of gays. His extreme attitudes are as representative of Muslims who's Patriots are the ethnic Norwegians. The hijacked the definition of power voldsromantiserende extremists must be recycled by the peace-loving Muslims as the main character in "My name is Khan."
Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:05 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Bollywood Movies All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer