Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

THANKS FOR WAPDA

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » WAPDA
THANKS FOR WAPDA
ASHFAQ KHAN
Pak Newbie

THANKS FOR WAPDA
I am feeling very happy to write this forum for WAPDA that they proved their promise for RAMADAN.
I live in Mianwali and I m very happy that load shedding reduced in my city.
before RAMADAN load shedding was more than 10 hours in 24 hours.
But now it is very very short period load shedding.
I m thankful for WAPDA and I hope that in future they will give a positive response to Pakistani Public.
May ALLAH bless my country with all HIS Blessings and all deportments do their good job.
(AAMIN)
ASHFAQ KHAN.MIANWALI (PAKISTAN)
Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:17 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
blue_eyes4jan
Pak Newbie

WAPDA shameful Reply with quote
What is wapda they drink blood of poors
they kill the poors by big amount bills
nil use bill minimum 200 plus
they sell electricity to pakistani with a huge profit for them
they are corrupt thats why they can't produce it but buy it from european or others
they are killing the nation like other govt offices
one day you will see they will be finished from this pak earth of Great Pakistan
???????????
Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » WAPDA All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer