Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Tension Free Package Ufone

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Ufone
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Ufone has revised its Tension Free Package to offer call rate of 45 paisas per 30 seconds to 5 Friends and Family numbers on any network in Pakistan.

This new package is called “Tension Free Special Package”.

All existing Tension Free Package customers have been shifted to Tension Free Special Package automatically.

All call charges are same as they were in old package except of 5 FNF (on-net or off-net) numbers. Daily rent of Rs. 1 plus tax is also imposed if you add FnF numbers.

P.S. It is not mentioned on Ufone’s website, however, after consultation with Ufone’s helpline we can now confirm that Daily Rental of Rs. 1 plus tax is applied only if a subscriber adds FnF number(s).

Daily Charges:

Rs. 1 plus tax, in case you add FnF numbers

Call Charges:

* 5 FNF Numbers of Any Network: 45 Paisas Per 30 Seconds

Regular Numbers:

* Ufone to Ufone Rs 1.20 / 60 Sec
* Ufone to PTCL & WLL Rs 1.20 / 60 Sec
* Ufone to Other Mobile Networks Rs 1.20 / 60 Sec

How to Subscribe:

Ufone has revised its Tension Free Package to offer call rate of 45 paisas per 30 seconds to 5 Friends and Family numbers on any network in Pakistan.

This new package is called “Tension Fee Special Package”.

All existing Tension Free Package customers have been shifted to Tension Free Special Package automatically.

All call charges are same as they were in old package except of 5 FNF (on-net or off-net) numbers. Daily rent of Rs. 1 plus tax is also imposed if you add FnF numbers.

P.S. It is not mentioned on Ufone’s website, however, after consultation with Ufone’s helpline we can now confirm that Daily Rental of Rs. 1 plus tax is applied only if a subscriber adds FnF number(s).

Daily Charges:

Rs. 1 plus tax, in case you add FnF numbers

Call Charges:

* 5 FNF Numbers of Any Network: 45 Paisas Per 30 Seconds

Regular Numbers:

* Ufone to Ufone Rs 1.20 / 60 Sec
* Ufone to PTCL & WLL Rs 1.20 / 60 Sec
* Ufone to Other Mobile Networks Rs 1.20 / 60 Sec

How to Subscribe:

To subscribe to Tension Free Special Package: Dial *40# from your Ufone and to add your 5 FNF numbers dial 363.

Terms and Conditions:

* All existing Tension Free Package customers have been shifted to Tension Free Special Package.
* 5 Friends and Family numbers can be a combination of Ufone, Other Mobile local Operator and PTCL numbers
* Re 1 + tax daily service charge will be implemented
* Charges are per 30 second
* Send your 5 Friends and Family numbers via SMS to 363 separated by commas.
* Charges for one time addition of 5 Friends and Family numbers are Rs.10+ tax
* Friends and family number change charges are RS 10 + tax per number
* This offer will only be valid on Tension Free Special Package
* To unsubscribe send UNSUB to 363 via SMS
* Limited time offer

To subscribe to Tension Free Special Package: Dial *40# from your Ufone and to add your 5 FNF numbers dial 363.

Terms and Conditions:

* All existing Tension Free Package customers have been shifted to Tension Free Special Package.
* 5 Friends and Family numbers can be a combination of Ufone, Other Mobile local Operator and PTCL numbers
* Re 1 + tax daily service charge will be implemented
* Charges are per 30 second
* Send your 5 Friends and Family numbers via SMS to 363 separated by commas.
* Charges for one time addition of 5 Friends and Family numbers are Rs.10+ tax
* Friends and family number change charges are RS 10 + tax per number
* This offer will only be valid on Tension Free Special Package
* To unsubscribe send UNSUB to 363 via SMS
* Limited time offer
Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
seemee
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

thanks for sharing information
Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:02 am View user's profile Send private message
waheed_mughal143
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Thanx Alot For This Information Keep It Up
Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:32 am View user's profile Send private message
sharif5
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

1st reminder of Dec 5, 13

PAKIMASTI
pakimasti4u.blogspot.com/‎
17 hours ago - Many people in Pakistan are complaining that Ufone always deduct the money while you are sleeping and that is a great disaster for Ufone ...

ideaREF! - Ufone Bachat Offer
www.idearef.com/48393‎
Ufone has always been committed in bringing U the best quality at the most affordable ... Dear Sir My wife complain why my credit balance always empty without ... cross check ( Ashfaq Sharif ) otherwise my protest will continue and spread as I ...

In last I must say those consumer who complaining against ufone for deducting credit balance lost, sms package ends before due date while sms package not fully utilized it means UFONE are belong to angles they never mistake or cheating? Why not PTA remain neutral and dig where is the facts lying and why consumer complaining against ufone there is some reasons why hiding facts and protecting the company who busy in cheating which is not understandable and too painful cum irking the customers.

Why ufone feel necessary to give auto reply to make foolish the customers and always observe that they giving reply always late and irrelevant, perhaps have no courage to give the evidence or proof why one credit balance is lost or sms package, let decide what pta will do to protect the consumer interest or remain the ufone side who remain busy how to earn more.

Ufone you ever forget to give sms when a customer have low balance asking him to get loan, activating the miss called or song or music in which they are getting money but PAIN in which side when replying the complain on timely?

AS/0067/UFONE/13
Dec 3, 13

Customer Dept
u-FONE
Karachi/Islamabad

Customer complain Section
P T A
Karachi

Dear Sir

Sub : No One do cheating business Better Than uFoNe & pta ALWAYS remain silent

I do not understand what u F o N e want to proof by continues cheating the customers and when lodge complain than always giving irrelevant replies and never provide evidence or satisfied the customer complain but all the times PTA remain silent observer.

Being as using ufone services when a customer activate 603 package than he received sms from ufone than any local net work you can send 2500 sms and valid for 14 days sorry since long period I am using but ufone deprive me to utilize the maximum no of sms but I am giving the most recent cheating example by ufone as I activate 603 package for sending 2500 sms valid from Nov 22 till Dec 5 13 but today morning when my sms sending failed I got sms from ufone that I have fully utilized my sms but honest speaking I have send only 1450 sms till morning Dec 3, 13 and further remain 3 days wrong cum cheating practice eaten by ufone.

When I asked to give me evidence or proof how my sms is consumed than the liar officer remain silent and master of giving delay irrelevant replies as a formulates but why PTA single side listening and not heeding the customer view point which is too painful and irking, which mean total injustice for customers and giving protection to ufone for any special reason.

When PTA will awake and protect the interest of consumer if any cell company select every month minimum 2 Million users and earnings by cheating practice let suppose Rs.5 each month extra income of 10 Millions Cell Company enjoys, does all these revenue by cheating practice exempted for tax by FBR or apply low rate for taxation?

I simply request PTA to dig out the facts and ask for history for all sms package which I have activate from ufone and I want credit for all remain sms which I have not utilize but my sms package is suppose to be consumed according to ufone but I totally dis-agree and consider the cheating practice is continue. Besides un-utilize sms which are balance ufone shameless management also deducted charges for sms which should be credited too without any delay. In last I advice toUfone make a bold habit first to reply the consumer complain timely and avoid to give irrelevant replies do not consider you are clever and rest all are foolish?

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:13 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger

Reply to topic Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Ufone All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Urdu Adab • Islam Forum • Aap Ka Shehar • Naukari • Pakistan Visa • Cricket Forum
PTV Live • GEO Live • Lollywood Movies • Bollywood Movies • Hollywood Movies • Pakistani Radio
Gupshup • Pakistani Music • Pakistani Dramas • Poetry Forum • Pakistan Fashion • Pakistani Recipes
Pakistani Forum Copyright © ForumPakistan.com 2011
sitemap 1 2 3

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer

Read more: http://www.forumpakistan.com/viewtopic,p,1339300.html#1339300#ixzz2matfrTYv
Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
payalsaeed
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

CharJi is best! Reply with quote

temp image upload
Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
sharif5
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

u FoNe cheating practice never ends
Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:22 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Fiza Awan
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

I am using this package .
Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
Safyankhan
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

I am also using this. This is a economy package.
Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Ufone All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer