Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Technical Forecast for KSE-100 For the First Week of Nov, 20

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Stock Exchange
safelyinvest
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Technical Forecast for KSE-100
For the First Week of Nov, 2009

By
Khalid Saifuddin
Updated: Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hi Folks:

The whole week market was under heavy selling pressure by mutual funds, and the Peshawar blast added more to the market. Though the buyer were striving hard to support market and the visit of US foreign minister was also scheduled to help the country’s current uncertain political and economic situation, I am pretty optimistic that her visit will impact positively to the economy and it is observed that Ms Clinton will be able to suggest the US administration to rectify their policy to secure Pakistani interest. I really like to request the KSE and the regulators to please come forward and introduce some new products and do some road shows for the awareness of the local investors.

Market is bearish for now; Foreign investment still adding more and more to our reserves but we still like to have some institutional buying and control law and order situation in the country to stabilize the market.

Market Possibilities.

• To get out of completely from ongoing depression it is required for market to break the 9565.
• Bulls will be having energy after breaking 9395
• Breaking 9250 will enhance the confidence of local investors and might get mutual fund back into buying.
• Minimum weekly closing above 9425 for bull hopes

Maximum Possibility of Weekly High and Low

Some short term buying possibilities still exist in the market, investors must do profit taking if they see 9,325 on Monday. The ultimate hopes are still bullish; market will give a chance to the target buyer for high returns

Key Levels

Dear Members/Clients

If you are aware of our weekly reports and the morning briefings then I am sure you realized the market high of the last week was exactly at our level which was 9,478 and market recorded 9,476 as a high for the week and this where we recommended the profit taking. And then low was also well supported by our levels. I specifically like to congratulate the traders who followed the AICL, DGKC and OGDC and were able to book the highest return for this week. I really like all of my readers to please come forward and learn the rules of engagement and enhance their trading skills. I am open for all those who really have the commitment towards the goal.

For further analysis for any KSE scrip
Please Call
0345-276 8680
Or 021-3432 2359
We recommend the entry and stop loss for daily traders

Disclaimer: This commentary is not a recommendation to buy or sell, but rather a guideline to interpreting the specified indicators. This information should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in securities trading. We accept no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from any use of these levels. However the author DOES NOT GUARANTEES the accuracy of information provided on this report and is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS AND/OR OMISSIONS.
Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
sharif5
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Investment consultant Reply with quote
Working as FREELANCER for non-receipt of dividend/bonus, allied matters. Even guide how to make secured investment in Karachi Stock Exchange for better return.

Do not forget and consider risk factor involve while investing in KARACHI STOCK EXCHANGE but one can saved and secured due to its experience or getting tips from any one, every investors thinking for getting better return as compare to Banking Profit which is too low but no risk involved in investing KSE but I am sure one can get higher side return.

I will charge Rs.4,000 for giving investment consultant charges for ( 1 month ),

THERE IS NO SHORT CUT way to double your investment expect invest wisely with knowledge, experience and rest depends upon GOD for better return.

Cell : 0333-2131984
Email : ashfaqsharifstock@gmail.com

Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Stock Exchange All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer