Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Tax Complaint

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Tax
Tax Complaint
Shazia
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Tax Complaint
Do you hae compalints regarding your income tax, or any other kind of tax. Please write your compaints here so that CBR can see your matter and make their efforts to remove such complaints in future.

Pak People
Love Pakistan, Love PTV, Love Lollywood, Love Pakistani dramas, films, radio, music and songs, Love Pakistani Products
Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:22 am View user's profile Send private message
Sangeeta_Haq
Pak Newbie

Sometimes, I wonnder how Pakistan is still surviving since nobody pays taxes.

Sangeeta
Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:12 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ali
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Agreed, all Pakistani try to save their taxes. They dont think about Pakistan while giving tax. They dont think that if they dont pay taxes, how they can expect benefits.
Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
goindramkhatri
Pak Newbie

Sangeeta_Haq wrote:

Sangeeta

No Sangeeta, I think Some corporates still pay handful of tax
Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:11 am View user's profile Send private message
love_beauty
Pak Newbie

if richest person in pakistan they pay taxes by rightway then every budy will pay all taxed.UNFORTUNETELY goverment department of pakistan untrustable person working in that departments.
Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:18 am View user's profile Send private message
ajmal1300
Pak Newbie

no body payes taxes Reply with quote
Hi Sangeeta,
I don't agree with you that no body pays taxes in Pakistan.
The businesses from small to medium pay more taxes than the corporates ,as they have big accountants to manage their accounts at the expense of share holders.The major portion of tax comes from employees of government departments and banks, where the tax is deducted at source.
Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:14 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Adil Aijaz
Pak Newbie

Sangeeta_Haq wrote:

Sangeeta
wah kia bat hai
Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:41 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger ICQ Number
CyberDuck
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

Sangeeta_Haq wrote:

Sangeeta

trueee

Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:51 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wakas
Pak Newbie

I pay almost the highest tax in the world. Reply with quote
Hello my dear friends i live in Sweden and we got the highest tax in the world if not the highest the ne second highest.
we pay 30% on every 100 krona we earn. and if u got a pay that is over 28,000 krona u pay more tax you can pay as much as 70% of your pay to the goverment just in taxes. So i dont understand Y ppl in Pakistan dont pay tax. they should then maby the welfare could be a bit better. or im i wrong ????? Rolling Eyes Confused Confused Confused
Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:35 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ajmal1300
Pak Newbie

Re: I pay almost the highest tax in the world. Reply with quote
Wakas wrote:
Hello my dear friends i live in Sweden and we got the highest tax in the world if not the highest the ne second highest.
we pay 30% on every 100 krona we earn. and if u got a pay that is over 28,000 krona u pay more tax you can pay as much as 70% of your pay to the goverment just in taxes. So i dont understand Y ppl in Pakistan dont pay tax. they should then maby the welfare could be a bit better. or im i wrong ????? Rolling Eyes Confused Confused Confused

In Sweden,the tax officials are not corrupt.You don't have to pay bribe to tax man to wipe all the record of investigation against you which he has fabricated against you to get the bribe.I now live in New Zealand but had invested in Pakistan in around year 2001.You have to bribe every one from excise inspector to Commissioner of income tax.The income tax commissioner at the time in 1999 in Islamabad had asked for a bribe of Rs100000/ to wipe a considerable amount of tax they thought i should pay.All these thing forced me to wind up and leave for good.Now you can see why people avoid to pay tax.There is no accountability tax people have authority like policeman in Pakistan who is the master of all.In the west,no one can make a false investigation against nor they have authority to wipe it as well.I think we need to structure our system in the way it is done in the west.So that people should see it as a responsibility not liability.
Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:52 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
cool2033
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

ajmal1300 wrote:
Wakas wrote:

In Sweden,the tax officials are not corrupt.You don't have to pay bribe to tax man to wipe all the record of investigation against you which he has fabricated against you to get the bribe.I now live in New Zealand but had invested in Pakistan in around year 2001.You have to bribe every one from excise inspector to Commissioner of income tax.The income tax commissioner at the time in 1999 in Islamabad had asked for a bribe of Rs100000/ to wipe a considerable amount of tax they thought i should pay.All these thing forced me to wind up and leave for good.Now you can see why people avoid to pay tax.There is no accountability tax people have authority like policeman in Pakistan who is the master of all.In the west,no one can make a false investigation against nor they have authority to wipe it as well.I think we need to structure our system in the way it is done in the west.So that people should see it as a responsibility not liability.

As a official of Federal Board of Revenue, I think you are not well aware of the situation and new reforms process of Federal Board of Revenue. Now reform process is almost completed and Income Tax department is now based on functional basis instead of Circle System (the old System). After reform process it is very difficult for any tax official to do any unlawful work. I admit that some tax officials are not sincere with the country and department as well, but as per IMF survey and reports it is clear that corruption is decreased in Federal Board of Revenue.

Please come in new offices of Federal Board of Revenue and see the difference. Now Income tax department constituted on functional base as under:

Enforcement & Collection Division
Audit division
Legal division
Taxpayers Facilitation Division
Information Processing Division
Human Resource Management Division.

Now see the corporate look of new Income Tax Offices all around the country and if you have visited Income Tax office in past you can certainly feel the change.

please do write me if you want any more detail and help in this regard.

Regards

Shahbaz
Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
cool2033
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

cool2033 wrote:
ajmal1300 wrote:
Wakas wrote:

As a official of Federal Board of Revenue, I think you are not well aware of the situation and new reforms process of Federal Board of Revenue. Now reform process is almost completed and Income Tax department is now based on functional basis instead of Circle System (the old System). After reform process it is very difficult for any tax official to do any unlawful work. I admit that some tax officials are not sincere with the country and department as well, but as per IMF survey and reports it is clear that corruption is decreased in Federal Board of Revenue.

Please come in new offices of Federal Board of Revenue and see the difference. Now Income tax department constituted on functional base as under:

Enforcement & Collection Division
Audit division
Legal division
Taxpayers Facilitation Division
Information Processing Division
Human Resource Management Division.

Now see the corporate look of new Income Tax Offices all around the country and if you have visited Income Tax office in past you can certainly feel the change.

Regards

Shahbaz

Regards

Shahbaz
Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
klmpk111
Pak Newbie

Good Speech of Mr Zardaei Reply with quote
Dear All

It was a great and meaningful speech to all nation ham sab pakistani is waqt jin halaat se guzar rahey hain hamain in halaat main sirf pakistani ban ke sochna chahiyye or dardmand dil ke saath aaney waali naslon ke liye ek aisey pakistan ki tameer karni chahiyye jis main koi panjabi balochi pathan ya sindhi ya muhaajir na ho balkey ek parcham ke saaye taley sirf or sirf pakistani ho, kiya koi merey saath awaaz milaayega or kahey ga karachi se kashmir ek raasta ek manzil ek maqsad ek zanjeer...

I love you my pakistan...

Kaleem from Doha
Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
chand77718
Pak Newbie

tax information Reply with quote
dear sir golden moon hotel and resturant sargodha road chiniot ki monthly 2 sy 3 lakh rooms ki sale hai jb k wo monthly 20 sy 30 hazar show krty hain or tax chori kr rahy hai unho ne room ki 4 cat. banai hoi hai 500 sy 1200 tk ki jb k wo room 2000 sy 2500 tk ka dity hain meri ap sy reqst hai k in k khilaf jald us jald karwai ki jai shokria
Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
Furqan Faisal
Pak Newbie

CVT Tax on Power of Attrney Reply with quote
It is happening in various Sub-Registrar offices in various tehsils that the concerned officials are collecting money from innocent people on the name of CVT tax when they use to register power of attorney, even revocable. Can someone guide in this aspect?
Sangeeta_Haq wrote:

Sangeeta

Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
Furqan Faisal
Pak Newbie

CVT Tax on Power of Attrney Reply with quote
It is happening in various Sub-Registrar offices in various tehsils that the concerned officials are collecting money from innocent people on the name of CVT tax when they use to register power of attorney, even revocable. Can someone guide in this aspect?
Sangeeta_Haq wrote:

Sangeeta

Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
sharif5
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Investment consultant

Working as FREELANCER for non-receipt of dividend/bonus, allied matters. Even guide how to make secured investment in Karachi Stock Exchange for better return.

Cell 0333-2131984 email : ashfaqsharifcute@gmail.com
Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:05 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Tax All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer