Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Summer Styling and Fashion in Pakistan- Top 5 Picks

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Fashion
Raneem
Pak Newbie

Summer 2017 is coming with a bang; not just creating hotness in the weather but also bringing some of the greatest summer lawn collection. I bet you all are gearing up to buy those prints and rushing to get to your darzis, as soon as possible. And let’s just thank who ever came up with the pret wear collection idea, because that is just heaven sent for us women and girls looking for a quick stylish fix to our wardrobe. Isn’t it.

Girls are keeping an eye out for those ready to wear look books online, but the question always comes down to how you will pull that off. The clothes might be gorgeous but if you don’t style it well you might as well look like a drag queen all the way to a complete maasi. The scope is quite broad when it comes to fashion disasters. No offence, we have all been there. How about you share a memory of your dirty disaster, and I might just share mine.
Anyhow, let’s get down to business.

•White pants/trousers/shalwars- They shouldn’t be kept in your closet this summer, because you need at least one clothing item to balance out the if not overly bright kurta, and that gorgeous printed dubattas. In other ways show it off, and what better color than white to pop up the colors of summers whilst keeping everything fresh and balanced.
•Pair that all up with a metallic chappal/heels- Golden/Silver or rose gold (definitely my pick), and if none, you can always go for white. Yes, white is the boss this summer 2017.
•Let’s just jump to jewelry, I would stress on golden jewelry with colored stones. If that doesn’t scream classy and graceful than I don’t know what does. Because wearing a golden accented jewelry is here to stay.
•Pastel colored dresses are an epitome of grace, class and femininity. Pair it up with a funky bright jewelry or just go with white pearly studs. Either or any other way is the right way to go with pastel colored dresses.
•Find prints that don’t have floral patterns in it. We have had enough of those every single summer. Go for geometric patterns or any other that doesn’t look like a gigantic flower. Not even kidding here.

This sums up my top 5 picks of the summer clothing trend in Pakistan. Wear it well ladies. Have a great day.
Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
saragillani
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

in summer 2018 light colours are in fashion and bell bottom,shalwar with short shirts are in now in trend....
Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:38 am View user's profile Send private message
marksophie
Pak Newbie

you have shared informative post!
Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Fashion All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer