Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Sub : u-fone cheating 3rd time cheating practice I faced&am

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Ufone
sharif5
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

AS/0044/UFONE/13
Sep 21, 13

Customer Dept
u-FONE
Karachi/Islamabad

Customer complain Section
P T A
Karachi

Sub : u-fone cheating 3rd time cheating practice I faced& why PTA act as silence observer

Dear Sir

I am very much dis-appointed and regret when seeing when no action or notice taken against U-FONE as I registered complain with WMS and GS detail as follows.

Complaint No ONL/0001057/10 lodge on Sep 2, 13 with Wafaqi Mohtasib Karachi
Your complaint number is PRB-9456-13 lodge Governor of Sind on Sep 2, 13

Than what a purpose to registered complain with WMS ( Wafaqi Mohtasib Karachi ) and GS ( Governor of Sind ) when no result and efforts wasted

I face 3rd time cheating practice and my sms package dis-continue informing that I have utlizled my sms 2500 to any local net work but honestly I only send 1,397 sms 56% and stop sms sending at night of Sep 20, 13 but by package ends on Sep 23, 13, see how u-fone hungry and eager to earn more and more by cheating practice.

I have enclosed my all sms sending record and how u-fone deduction my amount but sorry again PTA authority failed to protect the consumer interest and fight against their right.

What problem with u-fone management getting full amount of sending sms in advance than why not allowing consumer to send sms till the ends and by false information that sms consumed is not protecting your cheating practice, do you consider that consumer all are FOOLISH and u-fone are clever.

Why not timing attending the consumer complain as I lodge complain on Sep 2, 13 till Sep 20, 13 all replies made on PTA all one side information, nothing have any truth than why PTA is not understanding and dig out where is the truth. U-fone feels pain to see and replying consumer complain, happier when consumer pay for sms but do not utilized than OK.

Never u-fone forget to send sms when low balance or asking to getting as loan in which u-fone have benefit works and when u-fone hits or face criticism than remain silence or speechless. I request to PTA authority, WMS and GS to take notice and I want refund of credit by wrongly deducted amount Rs.25 by u-fone and allow me 1 week to send any sms to any net work due to I lost my days due to cheating practice u-fone stop sending my sms.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:24 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Ufone All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer