Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Study in China

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration
Study in China
Shah-Bano
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Study in China
China has adopted a nine-year compulsory schooling system, which means all children are required to attend school for at least nine years. Students have to complete both the primary school program and the junior middle-school program. Higher education is only for those students who have passed examinations of all levels. Student must pass the entrance examination for senior middle schools or middle-level technical schools. After two, three or four years, they have to go through national college entrance examination for admission to universities.

A historic breakthrough has been witnessed in the universalisation of compulsory education. By 2002, there were altogether 456,900 primary schools with an enrollment of 121,567,100 students and the net enrollment rate of primary schools had reached 98.58%. 97.02% of the graduates enjoyed the access to junior secondary schools and the full-time teachers in primary schools had reached 5,778,900. In addition, there were 65,600 junior secondary schools with an enrollment of 66,874,300 students and the net enrollment rate of junior secondary schools had been raised to 90%. Those schools employed totally 3,467,700 full-time teachers and 58.3% of the junior secondary school graduates continue their study in senior secondary schools. By the end of 2002, the Nine-Year Compulsory Education (NYCE) had been universalized in the area where 90% of the population inhabits, the highest rate among the E-9 countries.

One thing Iíve found is that when I eat a whole foods vegan diet (as opposed to a more junky vegan diet that includes refined or processed foods), I can eat as many calories I want and not gain weight. In fact, I can eat 3000 or 4000 calories a day and actually lose weight, even if I donít exercise at all and do nothing but sedentary desk work. I can eat pounds and pounds of high-calorie, even high-fat foods like nuts and banana-nut shakes, and it simply doesnít put on excess body fat. Plus (after the initial detox period of about a week), I feel incredible when I eat this way.

The culture of Chinese cuisine also embodies original Chinese philosophy concept. The art form that represents this culture comes in two folds, geometry form and form of nature, which mainly consists of animal figures.

Why Study in China
China is in the midst of an educational revolution. The government is spending more resources than e...

General Information of China
China, the most populous and third largest country of the world in terms of size, has become on of t...

China Geographical Information
China had the diversified geography in the region, it is a land of deserts, mountains and fertile ri...

Education System in China
China education is the largest education system in the world. It serves almost 25 percent world&rsqu...

Documents Required for China Student Visa
In order to study in China, you must have a admission document issued by the school, a stamped JW202...

How to Get China Student Visa
Students who intend to study in China need to apply and get student visa by applying to nearby or an...

Student Finance Matters
The embassy only accepts cash in Pakistani Rupees. Other foreign currency, cheque or money order is ...

How to Apply for China Study
Applying for China student visa guide for Pakistani Students

China Top Colleges and Universities
China Top Colleges and Universities, List of Colleges and Universities in China..

China Student Visa Interview Questions
Important Questions in china for Pakistani student visa interview

Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:50 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
seemee
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

i like china country and china people.i also like the china rice. the rice of china is very good .
thanks for sharing the method of applying china study visa.it is very important information about me
Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
niazi1435
Pak Newbie

china is a very beautiful country and people of china are very nice....I love to go to china for higher studies...can anyone guide me ...
Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
tararojer
Pak Newbie

china is a good country for study. But European countries accept china degrees or not ?
Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
khurram119
Pak Newbie

Here are much opportunites. Why you people not try here . If you people need any guidance do tell me. You can earn international certification in Pakistan .
Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
exclusiveclipped
Pak Newbie

I would love to but the language barrier seems to be stopping me.
Thu May 14, 2015 5:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer