Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Study in Canada

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration
Study in Canada
Shah-Bano
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Study in Canada
Canada has been consistently ranked by the UN as the number one country in the world to live in. Having a large Asian Diaspora of students, Canada offers a truly international educational experience.

Canada is a unique country in the world. It has been rated as the top Country for living by the United Nations. The quality of life is extremely high, including health care, education, social security, economy and Safe living standard with a low crime rate.

Canada benefits from opening its doors to skilled workers, entrepreneurs, refugees and the relatives of people already settled in this country. Their energy and activity have traditionally stimulated our social, cultural and economic life.

Canada plays host to more than 175,000 international students in any given year. Increasingly Canada is becoming the country of choice for students from all parts of the world. It is not hard to see why!!

Find the right university, college, career college, language school, secondary (high) school or elementary school for you. Students interested in learning English as a second language can find out about ESL and TOEFL scores. Post-secondary programs such as MBA, computer science, engineering and business are also featured. Learn about visas, tuition, application requirements and learn about Canada and Canadian education.

Why Study in Canada
Most students prefer to study in universities in Canada because it is the most popular and cost effe...

General Information of Canada
General Information of Canada such as History, Canadain GovernmentGeneral Information of Canada, Pol...

Canada Geographical Information
A land of vast distances and rich natural resources, Canada became a self-governing dominion in 1867

Education System in Canada
Canada has one of the best education systems in the world. Canada is one such country where students...

Documents Required for Canada Student Visa
Documents Required for Canada Student Visa, Canadians required to carry travel documents

How to Get Canada Student Visa
Each year around 130,000 students choose to conduct their studies in the country, in addition to man...

Student Finance Matters
The average cost for a foreign student for one school year (8 months) in an undergraduate program is...

How to Apply for Canada Study
How to Apply for Canada Study, Visa Application Process, documents process

Canada Top Colleges and Universities
Canada Top Universities & Colleges, List of Colleges & Universities in Canada

Canada Student Visa Interview Questions
Important Canada Student Visa Interview Questions

Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:31 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
labbasena
Pak Newbie

it is very hard for south asians to go canada unless we do a degree and SAT then show lot of money to visa office
Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 am View user's profile Send private message
waseemakram09
Pak Newbie

About IELTS and Study In Australia,Canada,UK etc Reply with quote
To all freinds jo kay IELTS prepration kay material kay baray may information layna chahtay hay or specially Study in AUSTRALIA, CANADA, UK or other good countries kay liyay free or authentic information layna chahtay hay wo ye website visit kar lay hope that kay ap ko buhut important information mil jay ge is website may sirf IELTS Information, solutions of Problems about the study in Abroad or IMMEGRATIONS ki bhi full detail mil jay ge ap logo ko.

newandlatest2012.

ye website dotcom par hay matlab ka yap pehlay ww lagay gay or end may dotcom.

Thanks
Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:13 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
waseemakram09
Pak Newbie

About IELTS and Study In Australia,Canada,UK etc Reply with quote
To all those friends who need to information about their IELTS preparation and important information about STUDY in AUSTRALIA, CANADA, UK, NEWZILAND, MALYSIA and other good countries please visit this site. Hope that you will get very important and authentic information from there and also will solve your immigration problem..

newandlatest2012

this website is on dotcom

this site only for IELTS and Study purpose and specially for solution of students problem about IELTS, Visa, Immigrations.

Thanks.
Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:14 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
niazi1435
Pak Newbie

Thanks to all...all the information given here is very helpful...
Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
niazi1435
Pak Newbie

thanks... all given information here is really very helpful...keep it up guys...
Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
aqadir52
Pak Newbie

Interested? Reply with quote
Assalam o Alaikum friends

Guyz now check out the link which i have posted in my web url just underneath this post www click it and you will be redirected to the website.
the thing is you can earn extra money online by staying at your home, just spare 4 or 5 hours out of your busy schedule and you will be amazed when dollars will pour into your account, believe me this stuff is really good, i have been working on it and alhamdolillah i am making money, we have lots of people in fact, thousands who are jobless so this is the best opportunity to avail. you will be benefitted out of it INSHAALLAH.
Have a blaxxt you all stay blessed.
Regards .
Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
VisaPolicy
Pak Newbie

Student Visa for Canada Reply with quote
Well very good Information and yes no doubt Canada has lots of opportunities with chances to explorer more and more rewards,....but on the other side it is somehow made difficult to go there ...well if i ask from my heart about visiting other countries ....than Visa is the big ........for everyone.. but still being optimist this is also very important
Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
yampire
Pak Newbie

Can someone tell me good Engineering PGD colleges in Canada
Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:57 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
nomanshaheer
Pak Newbie

Canada Study with wife Reply with quote
Hi All

Can anyone please help me. I have admitted to a Canadian University for PhD Program. However, I want to know if I can take my wife with me? We are not immigrants, I am just going on student Visa
Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:35 am View user's profile Send private message
xiMe
Pak Newbie

Nice Share
Thankss

Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
logokid
Pak Newbie

Free IELTS materials for students and teachers Reply with quote
Hi

We'd like to introduce a new IELTS site with free study tips and worksheets (with answer keys) for students, together with free, fully-integrated lesson plans for teachers.

More material will be added to the website shortly:

beaconenglish dot org

We are also offering regular study tips for students on Facebook. Please search for the group:

Beacon English IELTS Study Tips

We hope to see you soon!

Rick & Simon
Beacon English
Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
Study Abroad
Pak Newbie

Study In Canada Reply with quote
Hello dears!

that's a very useful and fruitful forum to study in Canada.
Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:06 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sonia1986
Pak Newbie

colege letter Reply with quote
can any body help me to find out acceptence letter for visa purpose
Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
fortuneseo
Pak Newbie

Immigration and Consulting Firm Reply with quote
[url]Fortune Consultants & Co[/url] is the company of immigration and consulting service provider. its service for Skilled Immigration, Business Immigration, Student Immigration and Visa Service Provider.

All the Skilled persons like Teachers, Engineers, Architectures, Designers, Media person, Marketing Person and many more can apply for Immigration in following countries,
Canada
Australia
Newzealand
USA
UK
Malaysia
Turkey

So Contact Right Now
[url]Fortune Consultants and Co[/url]
[b:314047c437]the Best Immigration and Consulting Firm[/b:314047c437]
Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:42 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fortuneseo
Pak Newbie

Re: colege letter Reply with quote
sonia1986 wrote:
can any body help me to find out acceptence letter for visa purpose

Please Contact Fortune Cosnultants & Co
fortuneconsultants.biz
Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
can_82
Pak Newbie

Guidance Required for Canad TRV Reply with quote
Hi All,
Trust, you all are doing well. I have plan to apply visit visa for Canada with my family (wife & a son) and need some tips/info for this. I have read all info and requirements mentioned in official website of canada immigration but want some useful tips from your knowledge/experience. I am a telecom engineer with 8+ years of experience and have a reasonable job in a multinational company. I have travel history with business trips to EU & Malaysia and also a personal trip to UK with family in last month for vacation. Kindly guide me.

Regards/
Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
fatimaawa
Pak Newbie

Canada is one of the best country for Pakistanis now a days it take few month to deliver immigration visa .
Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:08 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
zahraoffice
Pak Newbie

can canada visa easily available to pakistani
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer