Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Study in Australia

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration
Study in Australia
Shah-Bano
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Study in Australia
Australia is the world’s smallest continent and the largest island. It is like nowhere else in the world. It has an area as big as mainland of the United States but has a population of only 20 million people.

Australia is one of the best places in the world to live while you learn. The standard of living is amongst the highest in the world, yet costs remain competitive. On your breaks from study, you will have a wide choice of activities to enrich your experience - from cultural festivals, concerts and museums, to major sporting events.

A peaceful and relaxed atmosphere, together with the cosmopolitan charisma of cities like Sydney and Melbourne, Australia could be the ideal destination for you.

Australia is probably the most attractive destination in the world for skilled workers, businessmen and even holidaymakers and visitors, with over 80,000 Australia working holiday makers a year and over 60,000 Australia skilled worker visas granted annually!

Australia has had one of the most outstanding economies of the world in recent years. As a high-growth, low-inflation, low interest rate economy, it is more vibrant than ever before. There is an efficient government sector, a flexible labour market and a very competitive business sector.

The internationalization of Australian education and training has been occurring at a rapid rate. Linkages between Australian and overseas schools, universities and colleges, and linkages and exchange between individual students and staff have blossomed. The Australian Department of Education, Science & Training is represented in Pakistan at the Australian High Commission.

Immigration to Australia as a skilled worker grants instant permanent residence status in Australia, providing you meet the basic requirements under the Australian skilled worker points system. Since the pass mark increased in April 2004, Australia have made numerous changes to their skilled worker migration system - even introducing a new lower pass mark for applicants wishing to emigrate to regional areas of Australia!

Most applicants who have extensive business knowledge, who do not qualify under any of the skilled categories may like to consider migration under the business categories. This visa is not points tested, however there are basic requirements in which you must be able to meet along with required funds and a solid business background.

In Australia, students are expected to conduct independent research, collect and analyze data by themselves or in-groups, to raise questions, to participate in discussions and debates with other students and teachers. Rote learning does not exist and students take an active part in the learning process. Students spend a great deal of time in libraries and laboratories conducting their own research. To be a successful student you will need to adapt to these new methods of learning and assessment. Students are assessed continuously through essays, presentations, tests, assignments etc.

Why Study in Australia
More than 450,000 international students were enrolled in Australian institutions in 2007. Students ...

General Information of Australia
General Information of Australia, history of australia, language, peoples, Religion, Entertainments ...

Australia Geographical Information
The world's sixth-largest country, Australia measures some 4,000km east to west and 3,200km north to...

Education System in Australia
The education system in Australia is governed by each state, individually. Australia consists of 6 s...

Documents Required for Australia Student Visa
Documents Required for Canadian Student Visa. It contains useful information of Documents Required f...

How to Get Australia Student Visa
An Offer of Acceptance - Before a student can apply for a student visa, a valid offer letter from a ...

Student Finance Matters
'Expenditure' is an area which most students would like to have detailed information first, before t...

How to Apply for Australia Study
If you want to study for more than 3 months in Australia, you can directly contact and apply with th...

Australia Top Colleges and Universities
Australia Top Colleges and Universities, List of Colleges and Universities in Australia

Australia Student Visa Interview Questions
Important Australia Student Visa Interview Questions

Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:55 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
seemee
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Australia is a very beautiful country. i like Australia people and also i like Australia education system. thanks for sharing information
Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
noorandsons
Pak Newbie

Study Abroad Reply with quote
If you want to go abroad for study

NOOR And Sons Consultant
Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:18 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Mssmil
Pak Newbie

Here are some student visa conditions in Australia,

# you must satisfy attendance and course requirements and maintain a valid enrolment for your course.
# you must not work unless you have been granted permission to do so
# you must maintain your Overseas Student Health (OSHC) cover while in Australia
# you must leave Australia before your visa expires
Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
lollypop55
Pak Newbie

seemee wrote:
Australia is a very beautiful country. i like Australia people and also i like Australia education system. thanks for sharing information

Hi bro

I live in Sydney, Australia. I am publishing my experiences about Australia in a blog.it will give you enough information about how to move to Australia. it's address is www LearnAboutAustralia dot com Smile
Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
waseemakram09
Pak Newbie

Information About IELTS and Study In Australia,Canada,UK etc Reply with quote
To all those friends who need to information about their IELTS preparation and important information about STUDY in AUSTRALIA, CANADA, UK, NEWZILAND, MALYSIA and other good countries please visit this site. Hope that you will get very important and authentic information from there and also will solve your immigration problem..

newandlatest2012

this website is on dotcom

this site only for IELTS and Study purpose and specially for solution of students problem about IELTS, Visa, Immigrations.

Thanks.
Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:10 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
waseemakram09
Pak Newbie

Information About IELTS and Study In Australia,Canada,UK etc Reply with quote
To all freinds jo kay IELTS prepration kay material kay baray may information layna chahtay hay or specially Study in AUSTRALIA, CANADA, UK or other good countries kay liyay free or authentic information layna chahtay hay wo ye website visit kar lay hope that kay ap ko buhut important information mil jay ge is website may sirf IELTS Information, solutions of Problems about the study in Abroad or IMMEGRATIONS ki bhi full detail mil jay ge ap logo ko.

newandlatest2012

ye website dotcom par hay matlab ka yap pehlay ww lagay gay or end may dotcom.

Thanks
Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:11 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
niazi1435
Pak Newbie

Thanks for sharing all these information...I am interested to go to Australia in July session 2012...can anyone guide my how can i go with minimum amount because i want to go on FSc basis...and also tell me the institute where should i get my registration....thnx to all
Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
jacinthemilton
Pak Newbie

Immigration In Australia Reply with quote
It is proven that there is really a good life that is waiting in Australia whether you study, work or even live there.
Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:08 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
speedtest12
Pak Newbie

Australia is a beautiful country i wish i got there for some higher study ....and see the beautiful country
Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
Study Abroad
Pak Newbie

Study In Australia Reply with quote
I appreicate to the organisor of this forum that they provide us such a great forum to study in Australia
Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:09 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Study Abroad
Pak Newbie

scholarships Reply with quote
for more scholarships plz click on button of "www" given below
Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:11 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
fatimaawa
Pak Newbie

Australian study visa take much time as compare to canada .
Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:21 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Fiza Awan
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Mein b apply karun gi Australia mein study k lye.
Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer