Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

Stop pointing the finger and be accountable

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Delusioned Pakistanis
Imran-irland
Pak Newbie

Salam to all my brothers and sisters.

I ask the question why is it that we Pakistani's need to blame our internal problems on everyone else but ourselves.
Are we not a proud nation where each one of us can hold up our heads high and say I am proud of who I am and where I am from
Can we not point the finger of blame to oursleves and say we are the guility party for not doing enough to put our own house in order
The USA and India might well be playing dirty politics in our country but who's fault is that.
If you allow others to interfer in your personal business then you will find there are far too many willing to take that role up

The root of the problem is the the Pakistani himself, always was and always will be until we learn to use that pride we have within ourselves and use it as power to bring a new way of thinking.
The Pakistani is not bothered about his mother land but only concerned with how to fill his pocket with with the Rupee.

One person can make a difference never forget that.
Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:05 am View user's profile Send private message
p_gal
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

so true. no womder why nobody replies to this for so many months. maybe thats in itself shows what is said.
Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
HasanK
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Well to be very honest I have the real expereince in Europe that certain ethnicity are against the Pakistan and telling everyone here in Europe that they are not Pakistanis and they abuse the Pakistan and if anybody ask them from where they are they always tell that they are not Pakistanis and they are from Afghanistan....So i dont think so that if any form of Pakistaniat is there in some people and so a long way to go to be a Pakistani .
Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
Muhsin
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

i think u should think about it Laughing Very Happy
Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:04 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Delusioned Pakistanis All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2020 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer

Close x