Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

solution 4 loadsheding

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » WAPDA
solution 4 loadsheding
humayun.tahir
Pak Newbie

solution 4 loadsheding
first mske urself perfect dan blame gov.
i m really soory to say that a common man in pakistan only think abt his own problems and always try to force gov for these negligences.can any one ans me how many of us personally try to help govt in saving electricity.what i believe only 1 - 5 %.that makes no difference.according to a research in UK 80% people switch off extra lights every day ,every time even they dont have to pay extra bill for that.50% of people pay a fixed amount of bill which is nothing.

i feel really bad when i see my own family suffering from this problem.every body says that gov is doing nothing bt the fact is that in this world (government) word is catagorically used for theives.we should be thankfull to God that at least we dont make any kind of compromises on safety of our beloved country.that should be priority.non of our political leader says any thing wrong abt safety of our Pakistan.

we need only a little bit of serious thinking in using all our available resourses and it takes time.we should reduse our usage as much as posible.it will solve problem in few months,rather we stay on gov's promise that says in 10 year we will solve this problem.be responsible for having right usage of our pakistan's resourses.feel responsible get good result without making any blames on gov.

what gov is doing is a different matter speak later on this topic.at least they are giving u what thay can.let tham work and pray for better future of Pakistan.

PAKISTAN ZINDA BAD.
Sun May 25, 2008 7:50 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
HUTJH
Pak Newbie

save light and add more electricity plants
and hopefully it should work but we ashould alos be honest in paying our bills no electricity theft but but government sould not but burden on us in terms of inceasing per unit prices .
Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
mianburhan
Pak Newbie

Energy crisis in Pakistan Reply with quote
The best way to solve energy crisis and to fight the growing petrol prises in Pakistan is to seriously turn towards alternative methods of enerygy production.I think on domestic basis solar enertgy is the best solution.Curently the solar cells being produced are more sensitive to cope up with sunlight problems in Europe an North America.I think in pakistan there is so much sunlight that some cheaper and roughly produced solar cells will also be able to work.I dont know if anybody on this forum has any suggestio, specially Pakistanis living abroad.
Secondly is the electric cars can be another answer but again the electicity is getting sparse so we can come back to discuss this issue once we have found an alternative to electicity.I hope that people will reply.
Mian Burhan mianburhan@hotmail.com
Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:30 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
coldturkey07
Pak Newbie

Load-shedding Solutions Reply with quote
How about introducing those those auto-shut off appliances and electronics?

Is it possible to import and install those motion sensitive light switches and faucets
to conserve the power and water throughout the country?

Gas Stoves instead of Electric ones and Energy Saver Light Bulbs should be used.

How about TV channels take a break and also those Marriage Halls, Hotels and Restaurants
participate in this save the energy drive?

How about offering some incentives to attract/lure the people to show some enthusuiasm and start
saving energy with a new spirit.
Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
mianburhan
Pak Newbie

Re: Load-shedding Solutions Reply with quote
coldturkey07 wrote:
How about introducing those those auto-shut off appliances and electronics?

Is it possible to import and install those motion sensitive light switches and faucets
to conserve the power and water throughout the country?

Gas Stoves instead of Electric ones and Energy Saver Light Bulbs should be used.

How about TV channels take a break and also those Marriage Halls, Hotels and Restaurants
participate in this save the energy drive?

How about offering some incentives to attract/lure the people to show some enthusuiasm and start
saving energy with a new spirit.

Saving energy should be the ultimate goal.
Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:16 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
mianburhan
Pak Newbie

these are some explicit ideas
Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:34 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
mianburhan
Pak Newbie

Still no reply everyone silent
Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:39 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
mianburhan
Pak Newbie

Now when the oil prices are falling and already around $43/barrel. Is it going to adversly effect energy crises in Pakistan or the otherway.
Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:04 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
mastermaterial
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Solar Panels , solar Furnace, Via Oil,Gas,Petrol ETC

Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:18 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
zee9870
Pak Newbie

i am really shocked that ppl still think that gov is doing everything it can to reduce loadshedding wat i personally think is these ppl whom we call our so called leaders are capable of doing anything.u ppl really think that mr.ZARDARI can solve these problems?? this man is the most corrupt person known in the history of this country just for God sakes look at him our country is in war n he is enjoying foreign trips spending billions leaving 2.5 million ppl in tents rest of the country is protesting coz of load shedding n some ppl still thinks he can solve all the problems.
i personally thinks that this is the begining.our president sahib knows that this is the first n the last chance to loot now doesnt hav his wife to cover things up for him so he is making the most of this oppertunity.
Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:45 am View user's profile Send private message
drkhalidfcps
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Load shedding Reply with quote
Electricity consumers are of 3 types

1. Those who pay bills and dont steal electricity

2. Those who steal electricity , though they may be paying bills. These are the people who uses electricity with open hands and dont care for the crises.

3. Those who are priviliged and even dont pay the bills, even more careless

If the crises has to be controlled there should be no free electricity to any one. Every one must pay. Secondly stealing has to be controlled. Unless 2 and 3 are there there is no hope and the poor no 1 will have to be overbudened. More people will go out from the no 1 categry as the prices and line losses increase and the crises will worsen.

Government must correct the system to control the crises.
Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:40 am View user's profile Send private message
shamoon_shami
Pak Newbie

Telenor is Extracting National Idea from Young Generations Reply with quote
Telenor is Extracting National Idea from Young Gen (Great Work)
See the Idea Below, Worth Reading
http://www.telenor.com.pk/karomumkin/?p=2139
Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
uzmajee
Pak Newbie

I agree with Humayun, that we being a Pakistnai always blame other and never want to correct ourselves. These things like so small but it really works. Great Humayun
Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:19 am View user's profile Send private message
uzmajee
Pak Newbie

No doubt that Pakistan is surrounded by many problems, and believeme one cannot meet all the major probelms in one time. So i think that our Government specify a year or two on one problem only, like electricity in 2011. he uses all his resources financial and intellectual to solve it.
Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:41 am View user's profile Send private message
youdost
Pak Newbie

thanks for giving us solution we use it with very well
Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
seemee
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

improvement the electronic department in this way solve the load shading problem in pakistan
Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
Arman Gul
Pak Newbie

i think Maximum Dams should be built.Our Govt is not interested to do this.. they are all Corrupt
Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
kavya
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

No problem Reply with quote
In usa no problem of saving electricity yes during winter every Asian think electric company cheat them
You have no choice . You need heat in house when you get minus 8 out side.we have -5 today and on 02/14/15 will be
MINUS 9 .

Roads have so much ice and I have Pakistani store nearby from my house so I can GRAB some fresh Samosa
And new hindi film . Today no work koz big storm hit Newyork and our side of city with 15 inch snow on Ground and more expect by Tuesday,

I heard in India sometime during day Goverment shut down electricity to save which is no Good when you have 100
Temperature outside.even in usa sometime with wind we have no Lights for @ day or so.usa not have corruption as high as india
Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:50 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » WAPDA All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer