Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Single Status Certificate

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration
wetangel
Pak Newbie

Salam to every one, please help if any one can, i need a single staus certificate from pakistan to get marry in Russia,
how does it looks like and what is the procedure to get it. may be some one has a copy of it.
Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:45 am View user's profile Send private message
Max the Migration Advisor
Pak Newbie

Unmarried Certificate Reply with quote
I can see that the post is a little bit outdated Smile And I hope that wetangel found the answer elsewhere and now is happily married Smile

Though, the question deserves to be answered as the information is useful.

I myself is happily married on Russian girl and passed through this process.

The Single Status Certificate or in other words “Unmarried Certificate” is an affidavit on stamp paper of Pakistan written and signed by your close relatives, for example, Father or Brother.
It simply says that “Mister Big is not currently married”. Then you need it to be approved by notary public and magistrate 1st class. Then after that you visit to the foreign office and stamp it.

In Russia you need to bring it to the Pakistan Embassy in Moscow. They give you Non Objection Certificate. Final step is to go to the MID (Ministry of International Affairs) that is also situated in Moscow.

Then be sure to run to your sweetheart and take her to ZAGS (marriage registration office) until she is tired of waiting and change her mind Smile
Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:41 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
theflare_007
Pak Newbie

Dear Brother Reply with quote
HI salam ,

I am also in same problem, Looking on internet everywhere for help, I just wnt to know all the documents you have got , did u went to Pakistan to get all these documents from Nazim/Secretary or you got it from pakistan from relatives being in RUssia?

I am really stuck in middle, i dnt want to lose her for sure, its hard to find honest person n specially who luvs u alot, it is really wrong keeping her on wait for long.

my prob is also abit of problems from my family, don't wnt me to get married with someone abroad , rather having same pakistani thinking, to get married with paksitani, Anyways, I am curiously looking for help, and is it really important to have affidavit from relative or you can still go for it without having it ,means just with a document from nazim/secretary??

will really appreciate your help and guidance in this regard.

Also if you have any other messenger (yahoo/msn/skype), where i can catch you for guidance will be awesome

Thanks in advance for posting a very helpful comment above.

Amj@D
Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FARHAN4176
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Study Abroad & Immigration (Pakistan) Reply with quote
World Educator Service(pvt) is an Australian Registered Company and established in 2001. We can help you either you want to go abroad for studies or Employment. WES is dealing in USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Holland, Ireland, Sweden, Finland, Malaysia whether you want to go abroad for studies or an employment. WES is working with the co-operation of 52 universities of the world. WES has its main office in Sydney and sub branches in all over the world. In Pakistan, there are three branches; Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore.

Contact for Appointment 051-2202317, 051-4315609, 0333-5374176
Mon May 09, 2011 2:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Majid.ali
Pak Newbie

single status certificate Reply with quote
Salam i am a Pakistani residing abroad (Malaysia) my both parents have passed away its been a year , i am single and want to get married to a Malaysian women , the country i live in requires a single status certificate or an affidavit to get married .we are three in number two brothers and one sister , i am the eldest son .here they say that a parent should write a letter or on a stamp paper stating that they are giving me the permission to get married and state that i am single . as parents have passed away who should i do this ..pls advise await your kind reply ???
Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
Majid.ali
Pak Newbie

single status certificate Reply with quote
Salam i am a Pakistani residing abroad (Malaysia) my both parents have passed away its been a year , i am single and want to get married to a Malaysian women , the country i live in requires a single status certificate or an affidavit to get married .we are three in number two brothers and one sister , i am the eldest son .here they say that a parent should write a letter or on a stamp paper stating that they are giving me the permission to get married and state that i am single . as parents have passed away how should i do this ..pls advise await your kind reply ???
Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
aichun
Pak Newbie

hi is anyone can help.me?
i am from taiwan, my bf is pakistani bit he lives in taiwan, we are planning to.get marry, but i dont know how to get a unmarried certificate in pakistan, i mean if we dont want to go.back, how to apply it? relatives can help, i know, but i want to know more clearly, lije how much , and need fo where to apply, and after apply it where shud stamped it,and others thank you, this problem is really killing me
Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:13 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
I K QAZI

I think you can easily find out this from the nearest Pakistani Embassy or General Consulate.I thing that the Pakistani applicant has to apply in the civil court on a stamp paper for it.Mostly it is a afidavit under oath.One can further attest it from the Notary public or the Oath commissioner there in the Court.Once it is authorised by the Magistrate 1st class & locally attested it is advised to further confirm & attest it from the Ministry of the Foreign Affairs in Islamabad.You can then present it in the relevent Ambassy of the country residing.Or it can be presented direct before the local authority who have asked for it in the country you reside.Hope that it will help you.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
frizcon
Pak Newbie

Process to get Single Status / UnMarried Certificate Reply with quote
I would highly recommend to use Pk-legal and Associates for getting a valid Bachelorhood or Single status certificate in Pakistan. They provide services in almost all major cities of Pakistan. You can visit their page and get all necessary information you are looking for this.
Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:38 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
traveller55
Pak Newbie

did you finally get the single status certificate? Reply with quote
aichun wrote:
hi is anyone can help.me?
i am from taiwan, my bf is pakistani bit he lives in taiwan, we are planning to.get marry, but i dont know how to get a unmarried certificate in pakistan, i mean if we dont want to go.back, how to apply it? relatives can help, i know, but i want to know more clearly, lije how much , and need fo where to apply, and after apply it where shud stamped it,and others thank you, this problem is really killing me

what was the procedure? How much did it cost you?
Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:44 am View user's profile Send private message
ciaopakistan
Pak Newbie

request Reply with quote
nice sharing keep posting this type of useful infomation
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer