Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

SHAME SHAME SHAME TO PCB`S SELECTORS

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

SHAME SHAME SHAME Pakistan Cricket Board and to selectors. They choosen a very poor team against South Africa 1st test.

Mohammad Hafeez
Salman Butt
Faisal Iqbal

was very poor selection by the team selectors. I already said that "Salman Butt" cricket time is over. He should go home and say bye bye to cricket. He no longer can play cricket team. If Salman Butt will be available in 2nd test match too in Lahore, then there is no dought about that he is a very big SIFARSHI player Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:28 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ali
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

The question is why Best test players like Inzimam and M. Yousaf were not choosen?

No doubt Inzimam is the best test player.
Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
AqsaAfridi
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

ali wrote:
The question is why Best test players like Inzimam and M. Yousaf were not choosen?

Inzi will play in 2nd test agains RSA.. And I think Mohammed yousuf as well Wink

So we will hope for the best..

Who has the magic to let U fall in love.
Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:48 am View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

AqsaAfridi wrote:
ali wrote:

Inzi will play in 2nd test agains RSA.. And I think Mohammed yousuf as well Wink

So we will hope for the best..

come on ppl our Pakistan tried thier best and also Younis Khan proved himself he gave not tghe best but better performance than T20 so I think he was good so lets hope for the next match

I am looking farward to it Wink

Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:42 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

I think you must learn to face the facts. Forget about 2020. The question is that why PCB behave is so bad against Pakistani great players like Inzimam-Ul-Haq, Mohammad Yousaf, Abdul Razaq and Imran Farhat. Evil or Very Mad All those 4 player joined ICL Indian Cricket League. But I think 2 or 3 of them are maybe back now. But the reason that I posted my this message was that, when PCB know that South Africa is a much better team, then why they choosen a poor team Question Question Question Why......... Rolling Eyes

Salman Butt is showing his so pooer perfomance since so many matches, and he still getting chance Evil or Very Mad He is vice captain of Pakistani team Shocked Shocked Shocked Shoaib Malik is a good player, but his selction is too much poor against to chooce a team.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:30 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

EnCounter wrote:
I think you must learn to face the facts. Forget about 2020. The question is that why PCB behave is so bad against Pakistani great players like Inzimam-Ul-Haq, Mohammad Yousaf, Abdul Razaq and Imran Farhat. Evil or Very Mad All those 4 player joined ICL Indian Cricket League. But I think 2 or 3 of them are maybe back now. But the reason that I posted my this message was that, when PCB know that South Africa is a much better team, then why they choosen a poor team Question Question Question Why......... Rolling Eyes

Salman Butt is showing his so pooer perfomance since so many matches, and he still getting chance Evil or Very Mad He is vice captain of Pakistani team Shocked Shocked Shocked Shoaib Malik is a good player, but his selction is too much poor against to chooce a team.

I agreeeeeeee with you o nthe slection point I know it is going bad but look for next match Inzi and yousuf are there so maybe we get to see good perforamcen from Inzi in his last match and also Yousuf's first match after so mauch time but I strognly agree with you about opening pair nad also Salman Butt and Hafeez Crying or Very sad

Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:40 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Its a shock for me that Salman Butt is Vice Captain Shocked , Twisted Evil, Rolling Eyes
Its not easy to beat South Africa. No its not. Even Mohammad Yousaf and Inzimam will be back into the 2nd and
last test in Lahore on monday, I still feel that South Africa is a strong team. All the demadge were happened in 1st match. Question is that why they choosen so poor team Shocked Salman Butt and Mohammad Hfiz still perfoming so poor since many months and both getting chance in every match and every series. Therefore I have no dought to say that "Salman Butt and Mohammad Hafiz both are SIFARSHI!

Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:33 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
AqsaAfridi
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

I do agree, that they should not choose salman Butt and Mohammed Hafeez even they performed so badly-..
Maybe it is sifarish, I have no idea. But they have to get a good team or what?, I mean it's last match for inzi and firs for Mohammed Y.. INSHALLAH this match will be quit fine I think.. And we just have to hope for the best..
I know that RSA is a good team, but however Pakistan can win over them, they are not soooo strong either.. So Pakistan have a chance..

Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:00 am View user's profile Send private message
Green Eyes
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

EnCounter as you pointed out there is another big Safarshi. Faisal Iqbal. Last week Miandad was criticizing Yousaf that why he is not a man of words and broke his contract with ICL. Just because Miandad wants Faisal Iqbal, his nephew in the Pakistan team? Shame for you Miandad that you prefer family interests over national interests. Evil or Very Mad
Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:01 am View user's profile Send private message
AqsaAfridi
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

ALLAH hum muslmano ko bakshe..
Aisa nahi hona chahie, it's totaly wrong, .. Safarish,.. uffffff.. When it will stop!??

Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:08 am View user's profile Send private message
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

ali wrote:

if you should know whats really happening then you should also know that inzi was not available for the first test and yousuf had issues about ICL thats why they were not included in the test squad
Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:31 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

pakistan_rocks wrote:
EnCounter wrote:

I agreeeeeeee with you o nthe slection point I know it is going bad but look for next match Inzi and yousuf are there so maybe we get to see good perforamcen from Inzi in his last match and also Yousuf's first match after so mauch time but I strognly agree with you about opening pair nad also Salman Butt and Hafeez Crying or Very sad

I dont think we'll be able to see any good of inzi in his last test match, the reason is he doesnt have much to look forward after the next test match in cricket so he will simply pass this time to get rid off cricket and get retired, may be yousuf proves a bit significant
Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:34 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Inzamam-Ul-Haq is Inzamam-Ul-Haq. DO NOT compaire him with any other player. Shocked But as well my favourite batsman is Mohammad Yousaf, so he may too rtire soon the way PCB handle him. Evil or Very Mad

Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sam_siyal
Pak Newbie

I observed that rao iftikhar nd abdul rehman r not
the cricket players
Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:57 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer