Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!


Shahid Afridi should open the inings as a opner


Bookmark and Share
 
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket
Shahid Afridi should open the inings as a opner

Shahid Afridi should open the inings
YES
85%
 85%  [ 12 ]
NO
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

Author Message
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 1111

Shahid Afridi should open the inings as a opner
I think that it is so sad that a great player keeping to bat til 7th number like Afridi Shocked He must open the inings with Imran Nazir. Because Afridi can only bat as a opner or one down.

_________________
Sorry for my poor english!
Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:59 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 317
Location: UK

Reply with quote
Ofcourse yes because we know his habits that he is use to hitting sixes so we can get alot of runs but one problem is that he is going to be out soon but aisa tu hota hai na kuch hasil karnay kay liyey kuch khona parta hai Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
"There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan." Mohammad Ali Jinnah
Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
php_web
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 14 Oct 2007
Posts: 1364

Re: Shahid Afridi should open the inings as a opner Reply with quote
EnCounter wrote:
I think that it is so sad that a great player keeping to bat til 7th number like Afridi Shocked He must open the inings with Imran Nazir. Because Afridi can only bat as a opner or one down.



I agree 110%!

Absolutely Pakistan Team running out time. There is no room for M. Hafeez now. Afridi should open with either Imran or Kamran.

_________________
Be a Proud Muslim
Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 10656
Location: Islamabad

Re: Shahid Afridi should open the inings as a opner Reply with quote
php_web wrote:
EnCounter wrote:
I think that it is so sad that a great player keeping to bat til 7th number like Afridi Shocked He must open the inings with Imran Nazir. Because Afridi can only bat as a opner or one down.



I agree 110%!

Absolutely Pakistan Team running out time. There is no room for M. Hafeez now. Afridi should open with either Imran or Kamran.



Yes Agreed with u Ab hafeez saheb ko Team ko bye bye keh dena chahiay Taa kay jo achay players hain wo aagay a sakien jaisa kay Shahid Afridi usko Opening karni chahiay Waisay bhi Imran Nazir aur Shahid Afiridi Dono aik hee cetegory kay hain Sixers

Wo kehtay hain na kay khoob jamay gi jab mil bethien gay Do Dewaanay

Sixer kay Dewaanay Wink
Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
arsh brar
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani


Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 928
Location: india

Reply with quote
i ve heard today s hs wedding anniversary.....

true??


wishing hm happy married life....
Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 317
Location: UK

Reply with quote
arsh brar wrote:
i ve heard today s hs wedding anniversary.....

true??


wishing hm happy married life....


yeah if it is true

wish him a very happy and "Khushall" married life Embarassed

_________________
"There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan." Mohammad Ali Jinnah
Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
arsh brar
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani


Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 928
Location: india

Reply with quote
ya happy married life to hm n his wife....nadia.....jo kabhi saamne hi nahi aatin Sad
Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 10656
Location: Islamabad

Reply with quote
arsh brar wrote:
ya happy married life to hm n his wife....nadia.....jo kabhi saamne hi nahi aatin Sad




yes pathan loag jaldi jaldi kisi kay saamanay nahi aatay hain khaas kar kay unki aurtien aur dekha jay to sirf Auratien hee kisi kay saamnay nahi aati hain kiu kay unmien parde ki bohat sakhti hoti hai


welll Wish them Happpy Married Life !
Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
arsh brar
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani


Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 928
Location: india

Reply with quote
ya....bt i wanna c her once...
Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 10656
Location: Islamabad

Reply with quote
arsh brar wrote:
ya....bt i wanna c her once...





okkkkk


i will request to Moderator to make a call with Afridi's wife nd told her that here is our a sweet friend want to see her

maybe after it she came forward in front of u ! Wink
Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
arsh brar
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani


Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 928
Location: india

Reply with quote
riya wrote:
okkkkk


i will request to Moderator to make a call with Afridi's wife nd told her that here is our a sweet friend want to see her

maybe after it she came forward in front of u !



well...ok....i will give u shahid's phone no. so dat u can make a call... Wink

bt r seriously...atleast shahid shud not b soo conservative...he hs seen the whole world..
Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 10656
Location: Islamabad

Reply with quote
arsh brar wrote:
riya wrote:
okkkkk


i will request to Moderator to make a call with Afridi's wife nd told her that here is our a sweet friend want to see her

maybe after it she came forward in front of u !



well...ok....i will give u shahid's phone no. so dat u can make a call... Wink

bt r seriously...atleast shahid shud not b soo conservative...he hs seen the whole world..




Worry not Modertor is very Smart she will manage all these kind of things Wink
Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:33 am View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 317
Location: UK

Reply with quote
Riya wrote:
arsh brar wrote:
riya wrote:
okkkkk


i will request to Moderator to make a call with Afridi's wife nd told her that here is our a sweet friend want to see her

maybe after it she came forward in front of u !



well...ok....i will give u shahid's phone no. so dat u can make a call... Wink

bt r seriously...atleast shahid shud not b soo conservative...he hs seen the whole world..




Worry not Modertor is very Smart she will manage all these kind of things Wink


meri bari tareef ho rahi hai Laughing Laughing Laughing

but I am afraid guyz I won't be able Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
"There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan." Mohammad Ali Jinnah
Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 10656
Location: Islamabad

Reply with quote
pakistan_rocks wrote:
Riya wrote:
arsh brar wrote:
riya wrote:
okkkkk


i will request to Moderator to make a call with Afridi's wife nd told her that here is our a sweet friend want to see her

maybe after it she came forward in front of u !



well...ok....i will give u shahid's phone no. so dat u can make a call... Wink

bt r seriously...atleast shahid shud not b soo conservative...he hs seen the whole world..




Worry not Modertor is very Smart she will manage all these kind of things Wink


meri bari tareef ho rahi hai Laughing Laughing Laughing

but I am afraid guyz I won't be able Laughing Laughing Laughing




Hey no no don't say this

after all u r the moderator of this Cricket Forum yaar Wink
Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
arsh brar
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani


Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 928
Location: india

Reply with quote
Riya wrote:
pakistan_rocks wrote:
Riya wrote:
arsh brar wrote:
riya wrote:
okkkkk


i will request to Moderator to make a call with Afridi's wife nd told her that here is our a sweet friend want to see her

maybe after it she came forward in front of u !



well...ok....i will give u shahid's phone no. so dat u can make a call... Wink

bt r seriously...atleast shahid shud not b soo conservative...he hs seen the whole world..




Worry not Modertor is very Smart she will manage all these kind of things Wink


meri bari tareef ho rahi hai Laughing Laughing Laughing

but I am afraid guyz I won't be able Laughing Laughing Laughing




Hey no no don't say this

after all u r the moderator of this Cricket Forum yaar Wink



mujhe nahi pata Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
mujhe nadia ki pic. la k do Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
kahin se bhi Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
kaise bhi Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
as they say...beg, buy, borrow or steal...
Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 10656
Location: Islamabad

Reply with quote
arsh brar wrote:
Riya wrote:
pakistan_rocks wrote:
Riya wrote:
arsh brar wrote:
riya wrote:
okkkkk


i will request to Moderator to make a call with Afridi's wife nd told her that here is our a sweet friend want to see her

maybe after it she came forward in front of u !



well...ok....i will give u shahid's phone no. so dat u can make a call... Wink

bt r seriously...atleast shahid shud not b soo conservative...he hs seen the whole world..




Worry not Modertor is very Smart she will manage all these kind of things Wink


meri bari tareef ho rahi hai Laughing Laughing Laughing

but I am afraid guyz I won't be able Laughing Laughing Laughing




Hey no no don't say this

after all u r the moderator of this Cricket Forum yaar Wink



mujhe nahi pata Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
mujhe nadia ki pic. la k do Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
kahin se bhi Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
kaise bhi Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
as they say...beg, buy, borrow or steal...




Oye huay huay huay Rotay nahi yaar


Sadia dekh lo aap nay bachi ko rula dia

ab jaisay bhi ho lay kar aao pic kahien sya bhi dekha na

jaisay kay Arsh nay kaha as they say...beg, buy, borrow or steal

ab kiya karien Shocked
Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 317
Location: UK

Reply with quote
Riya wrote:
arsh brar wrote:
Riya wrote:
pakistan_rocks wrote:
Riya wrote:
arsh brar wrote:
riya wrote:
okkkkk


i will request to Moderator to make a call with Afridi's wife nd told her that here is our a sweet friend want to see her

maybe after it she came forward in front of u !



well...ok....i will give u shahid's phone no. so dat u can make a call... Wink

bt r seriously...atleast shahid shud not b soo conservative...he hs seen the whole world..




Worry not Modertor is very Smart she will manage all these kind of things Wink


meri bari tareef ho rahi hai Laughing Laughing Laughing

but I am afraid guyz I won't be able Laughing Laughing Laughing




Hey no no don't say this

after all u r the moderator of this Cricket Forum yaar Wink



mujhe nahi pata Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
mujhe nadia ki pic. la k do Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
kahin se bhi Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
kaise bhi Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
as they say...beg, buy, borrow or steal...




Oye huay huay huay Rotay nahi yaar


Sadia dekh lo aap nay bachi ko rula dia

ab jaisay bhi ho lay kar aao pic kahien sya bhi dekha na

jaisay kay Arsh nay kaha as they say...beg, buy, borrow or steal

ab kiya karien Shocked


array sorry beta chup ho jao aisay roaya nahin kartay

beta Aap kay paas Shhid Afridi hain na

usski wife ko choro

pyara beta rotay nahin Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
"There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan." Mohammad Ali Jinnah
Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:55 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 10656
Location: Islamabad

Reply with quote
pakistan_rocks wrote:
Riya wrote:
arsh brar wrote:
Riya wrote:
pakistan_rocks wrote:
Riya wrote:
arsh brar wrote:
riya wrote:
okkkkk


i will request to Moderator to make a call with Afridi's wife nd told her that here is our a sweet friend want to see her

maybe after it she came forward in front of u !



well...ok....i will give u shahid's phone no. so dat u can make a call... Wink

bt r seriously...atleast shahid shud not b soo conservative...he hs seen the whole world..




Worry not Modertor is very Smart she will manage all these kind of things Wink


meri bari tareef ho rahi hai Laughing Laughing Laughing

but I am afraid guyz I won't be able Laughing Laughing Laughing




Hey no no don't say this

after all u r the moderator of this Cricket Forum yaar Wink



mujhe nahi pata Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
mujhe nadia ki pic. la k do Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
kahin se bhi Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
kaise bhi Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
as they say...beg, buy, borrow or steal...




Oye huay huay huay Rotay nahi yaar


Sadia dekh lo aap nay bachi ko rula dia

ab jaisay bhi ho lay kar aao pic kahien sya bhi dekha na

jaisay kay Arsh nay kaha as they say...beg, buy, borrow or steal

ab kiya karien Shocked


array sorry beta chup ho jao aisay roaya nahin kartay

beta Aap kay paas Shhid Afridi hain na

usski wife ko choro

pyara beta rotay nahin Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing




Wah ji wah kiya baat hai

kitnay pyaar say samjha rehi ho yar

well Arsh ab to aap samajh hee gai ho gi

Shahid Afridi hai na Uski wife ko choro !! Wink
Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
arsh brar
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani


Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 928
Location: india

Reply with quote
pakistan rocks wrote:
array sorry beta chup ho jao aisay roaya nahin kartay

beta Aap kay paas Shhid Afridi hain na

usski wife ko choro

pyara beta rotay nahin


ya ...u r rite sadia...atleast aisa toh nahi hai na k pathan ladko ko bhi parde mein rehna
padta ho...varna hame kabhi shahid ke bhi darshan nahi hote...



mujhe toh uska helmet tolerate karna mushkil ho jaata hai..

Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
arsh brar
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani


Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 928
Location: india

Reply with quote
riya wrote:
Wah ji wah kiya baat hai

kitnay pyaar say samjha rehi ho yar

well Arsh ab to aap samajh hee gai ho gi

Shahid Afridi hai na Uski wife ko choro !!


han ..yr riya...aur koi option bhi toh nahi hai....

hm toh samajh gaye...bt koi unhe samjhae ........
Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 10656
Location: Islamabad

Reply with quote
arsh brar wrote:
riya wrote:
Wah ji wah kiya baat hai

kitnay pyaar say samjha rehi ho yar

well Arsh ab to aap samajh hee gai ho gi

Shahid Afridi hai na Uski wife ko choro !!


han ..yr riya...aur koi option bhi toh nahi hai....

hm toh samajh gaye...bt koi unhe samjhae ........




Unhe ????????????????? Question Question Question Question Arsh Kinhe ???? Confused
Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
arsh brar
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani


Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 928
Location: india

Reply with quote
Riya wrote:
arsh brar wrote:
riya wrote:
Wah ji wah kiya baat hai

kitnay pyaar say samjha rehi ho yar

well Arsh ab to aap samajh hee gai ho gi

Shahid Afridi hai na Uski wife ko choro !!


han ..yr riya...aur koi option bhi toh nahi hai....

hm toh samajh gaye...bt koi unhe samjhae ........




Unhe ????????????????? Question Question Question Question Arsh Kinhe ???? Confused



unhe..means shahid ko ..that like many other celebs..it wont harm if he shows his wife to the world.,.no one is gonna eat her.....


Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 10656
Location: Islamabad

Reply with quote
arsh brar wrote:
Riya wrote:
arsh brar wrote:
riya wrote:
Wah ji wah kiya baat hai

kitnay pyaar say samjha rehi ho yar

well Arsh ab to aap samajh hee gai ho gi

Shahid Afridi hai na Uski wife ko choro !!


han ..yr riya...aur koi option bhi toh nahi hai....

hm toh samajh gaye...bt koi unhe samjhae ........




Unhe ????????????????? Question Question Question Question Arsh Kinhe ???? Confused



unhe..means shahid ko ..that like many other celebs..it wont harm if he shows his wife to the world.,.no one is gonna eat her.....





hehehehe !!!!
Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:54 am View user's profile Send private message
tehbib
Pak Newbie


Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 1

afridi Reply with quote
he is my favroute
Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
alikhan156
Pak Newbie


Joined: 10 Sep 2007
Posts: 9
Location: London

Reply with quote
I do't agree with the peoples who think that Shahid Afridi should open the batting, i think he is fine at no6 r 7 coz we need someone at later stages to boost our run rate. For opening i think we should keep left and right combination and the best pair would be Imran Nazir and Salam Butt, I m not impressed by Butt but lets give him some more chance and see how he takes that. Nazir is aggressive while Butt is calm. One thing which is bothering me is Misbah he was playing superb in 20 20 and i donno what happen to him he is playing so slow and he is not even getting big score. If i was the coach of pakistan team here is gonna be my team for one day............

1- Imran Nazir
2- Salman Butt
3- Younis Khan
4- Mohammad Yousaf
5- Shoaib Malik
6- Shahid Afridi
7- Misbah Ul Haq
8- Kamran Akmal
9- Sohail Tanveer
10- Shoaib Akhtar
11- Umar Gul
12th-man Anwar Ali
13th- Jamshed Ahmed
Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:    
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum


Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer