Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Semi Final of twenty20 worldcup

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Salam everyone

so tell me how you guyz are looking to the semi final I mean how Pakistan's performance is going to be

I know we can't predict anything about cricket but lets see and pray to our Allah tonight in our namaz that he gives our pakistan victory in Semi Final and also in Final

plz pray for our Pakistan

and aslo share your views

Sadia

Salam

Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Shazia
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

All Pakistani nation is praying for Pakistani team. Inshaallah we will win the world cup.

Pak People
Love Pakistan, Love PTV, Love Lollywood, Love Pakistani dramas, films, radio, music and songs, Love Pakistani Products
Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Shazia wrote:
All Pakistani nation is praying for Pakistani team. Inshaallah we will win the world cup.

Inshallah we will definetly win the twenty20 worldcup by the grace of Allah

Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:51 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
chirfan
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

CH IRFAN ASGHAR Reply with quote
INSHALLAH FRIENDS PAKISTAN HI JEETY GA MATCH OR FRIENDS MAI AAP KO LIVE CRICKET MATCH
ES LINK MEIN DEKHAO GA INSHALLAH KALL
Arrow http://www.forumpakistan.com/live-tv-cricket-20-20-match-t2341.html

Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:50 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sahiba
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Pakistan is restricted NewZealand to 143. Thats good work by pakistan. Lets see what happen in the after break. Hope for the best. Pakistani awam is doing lot of players for their team. Inshaallah we will succeed in this big event.
Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Congratulations to all Pakistani team and Pakistani awaam. Pakistani won this semi final of 20 20 world cup 2007. Imran Nazir batted well. Actually all team did well job. Best of luck for the final.

Forum Pakistan
Be proud to be a Pakistani (instead of being a Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch or Pushtoon)
Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:51 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sahiba
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Buhat Buhat Mubarak ho, Pakistan won the match, now they are in final. Inshaallah Pakistan will won the final as well.
Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Congratulations everyone on Pakistan forum all Pakistani's and all my Pakistani team

they all deserve a huge round of applause

congratulations again

Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Green Eyes
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Yes we did it. No doubt it was a superb performance of a very young team. Its great that Shoaib Malik had such a performance in his first assignment. It is a team work no doubt but credit should be given to Shoaib. His performance as a player and captain was brilliant. Again Pakistani team is the most unpredictable. World Cup 2007 knocked out in the first round and 20/20 2007 we are in final. Important to note is that this team is without the super stars like Inzamam, Razzaq, Shoaiband Yousaf. Inzamam is I think done, Razzaq has to prove he is still worth a position in our team, Yousaf I think we still need him and Shoaib just Bye Bye. We dont need any crap like you in our team man who is simply putting in a bad example for our youngsters.

Well done Team Pakistan we are proud of you. Lets finish it in style and beat India first time in a world cup match, trust me guys you can do it Inshallah. God and paryers of the whole nations are with you.

By the way the way Shoaib Malik has performed we need to have a party from Sadi! Wink
Laughing
Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:51 am View user's profile Send private message
canada13
Pak Newbie

Re: Semi Final of twenty20 worldcup Reply with quote
we love both Countries means IOndia and pakistan so we say here who play well that will win....
Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:25 am View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Green Eyes wrote:
Yes we did it. No doubt it was a superb performance of a very young team. Its great that Shoaib Malik had such a performance in his first assignment. It is a team work no doubt but credit should be given to Shoaib. His performance as a player and captain was brilliant. Again Pakistani team is the most unpredictable. World Cup 2007 knocked out in the first round and 20/20 2007 we are in final. Important to note is that this team is without the super stars like Inzamam, Razzaq, Shoaiband Yousaf. Inzamam is I think done, Razzaq has to prove he is still worth a position in our team, Yousaf I think we still need him and Shoaib just Bye Bye. We dont need any crap like you in our team man who is simply putting in a bad example for our youngsters.

Well done Team Pakistan we are proud of you. Lets finish it in style and beat India first time in a world cup match, trust me guys you can do it Inshallah. God and paryers of the whole nations are with you.

By the way the way Shoaib Malik has performed we need to have a party from Sadi! Wink
Laughing

well said

and Ya we surely need to have a party not only Shoaib performed well but all my Pakistani team and my prayers and whole Pakistani nation's prayers are with my Pakistani team and Inshallah Pakistan will definetly win

Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:29 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer