Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Ramadan (Ramzan) Special Recipes

Bookmark and Share Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani Khanay
Ramadan (Ramzan) Special Recipes
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Shahi Tukre Reply with quote
Ingredients :

Slices of bread - 4 no's

Condensed milk - 6 tbs

Milk - 1/2 litre

Ground cardamom seeds - 1/2 tsp

Nutmeg - 1/4 tsp

Almonds, pistachios, Charoli,

walnuts, cashew-nuts, raisins - 15 gms each

Method of Preparation :

Trim and cut each slice of bread into four pieces and deep fry to a golden brown colour. Drain thoroughly and keep aside. Fry all the nuts and pound coarsely. Also fry the raisins. Take a wide pan and put in milk, condensed milk, 2 tablespoon sugar, cardamoms and nutmeg. Cook on a low fire till the mixture turns a little thick, then put the fried bread side by side in the pan. Let it cook till all the moisture is absorbed by the bread. Serve cold garnished with nuts and raisins and covered with foil.
Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Stuffed Fried Chicken Reply with quote
Ingredients :

1. Chicken - 1 (1/2 kg)

2. Egg - 3 no's

3. Big Onion - 4 no's

4. Green chillies - 2 no's

5. Curry leaves - 2 stalks

6. Chilli powder - 1 tsp

7. Turmeric powder - 1 tsp

8. Garlic Juice - of 4 flakes

9. Ginger Juice - of 1 piece

10. Lemon juice - of 1/2 lemon

11. Salt - to taste

12. Rice flour - 1tbs

13. Cashew nut - 1tbs

14. Kismis ( Raisins) - 1 tbs

15. Oil - as required

Method of Preparation:

Clean the chicken well and cut open the down part or the stomach side of the chicken.

Boil 2 eggs, remove the cover and place them in the stomach of the chicken

Heat oil in a pan and sautι one onion, green chillies and curry leaves in it.

Fill the stomach of the chicken with the sautιed ingredients. Fold in, both the legs of the chicken inside the stomach.

Make a paste of ingredients 6 to 11.

Mix rice flour and one egg (raw) into the above paste. Marinate the chicken with the paste for one hour.

Heat the pan with oil (coconut oil or any other vegetable oil) & fry the chicken turning it over until golden brown.

Sautι the finely sliced onions (lengthwise) in ghee till golden brown. Then fry cashew nuts & kismis (raisins). Decorate the chicken with fried onions, cashew nut and raisins.
Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
mystery-girl

Mudessir wrote:
no no no no i m not
bus kbhi try nhi kiya aik baar kitchen mai enter honay ki baat hai sub kuch cook kar loo gaa
oh yea kafi over confident ho gi....
Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:26 am View user's profile Send private message
Mudessir
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

haan tou aur kiya
cookin karna konsa hard hai

Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:07 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

riya, rozay main itni mazaydaar dishes ki recipes parhnay kay baad demagh chakra jata hay Smile , baat tou tab hay kay tum yeh dishes bana bana kay forum walon ko mail karo, main bohat baychaini say intezaar kar raha hoon especially chicken hussaini with sheermaal. Cool
Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:57 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mystery-girl

i agree wid mr ugwarachi...riya hum sub ko iftar party do chalo
Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:22 am View user's profile Send private message
mystery-girl

Mudessir wrote:
haan tou aur kiya
cookin karna konsa hard hai
han jee sure sure....
phir paste karan koi apni recipe
Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:22 am View user's profile Send private message
Mudessir
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

haan woh mushkil hai Smile

Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:37 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mystery-girl

kuin jee?
Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:12 am View user's profile Send private message
Mudessir
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

waisay hi agar ppl sick ho gaye tu mai tu gaya nah

Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:49 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mystery-girl

dont u have turst on ur cooking?
Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:56 am View user's profile Send private message
Mudessir
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

NO Sad

Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:07 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
adnee37
Pak Newbie

recipes Reply with quote
please give biryani recipe?
Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:42 am View user's profile Send private message
shamaz
Pak Newbie

This recipe is very easy to make especially when the meat mixture is made in advance and it’s good for Ramadan when you don’t like to eat a conventional dinner.
Qeema wala naan
• For minced Lamb/ Goat meat filling:
• Goat mince 2 lbs/ 1 kg
• Onions 4 medium
• Green Chillies 6 medium (deseeded and finely chopped - use less for mild hot)
• Fresh Coriander Leaves 1 Cup (finely choped)
• Salt to taste
• Red Chilli Powder 3 tps (use less for mild hot)
• Garam Masala(ground) 2 tsp
• Garlic Paste 2 tsp
• Ginger Paste 2 tsp
• Nutmeg (ground) 1 heaped tsp
• White Vinegar 1 and 1/4 tsp
• For Naan Bread:
• All Purpose Flour 4 cups
• Self Rising Yeast 1 tsp
• Warm water 1/4 cup (for proofing yeast, not too hot it should be warm enough so that you can run your hand under it)
• Water as needed to knead the dough
• Salt a pinch
• Sugar 1 tbsp
• Plain Yogurt 1/2 Cup
• Baking Powder 1 tsp
• Oil 2 tbsp
• Butter 1/2 cup for glazing the cooked naans

Directions
1. Proof yeast by adding it to a mixture of sugar and warm water for 5 minutes. If it is active it will become frothy and bubbly.
2. In a big bowl add dry ingredients for naan dough, mix, form a well in the middle and add wet ingredients including the yeast and mix again. Add enough water to form a pliant dough. Cover with a damp cloth and leave in a warm place to rise for at least 3-4 hours. The dough should rise to double its original size.
3. While the naan dough is rising, put the goat mince in a separate bowl and add all the ingredients, except onions to it and mix well.
4. Chop onions in a chopper till they are finely chopped, make sure that you do not over chop and they become a paste. Take these out in a small bowl and drain the water from them using a spatula, a wide mouthed spoon or even better squeeze them with your hands.
5. Mix the drained chopped onions to the minced meat mixture. Leave to marinate in a fridge for at least 2-3 hours so that the flavours blend in.
6. Once the naan dough has risen to almost double its size, make 8 equal portions. Set the oven to high on broiler. Make sure that the baking stone is placed correctly on the middle rack (I have to buy one yet so I use a cookie sheet lined with greased aluminium foil Smile.
7. Roll out each portion a little and add minced meat mixture (almost the same size ball as the naan ball was or smaller) in the middle. Roll up the sides and make a ball again. Pat flat with your hands and using some flour once again roll out to a 7 - 8 inch naan. Pinch the top using your finger tips so that the whole front of the naan is punctured. This will ensure that the steam has a way to escape and the naans do not become too soggy from the meat juices.
8. Broil in batches on a baking stone or greased aluminium foil 3-5 minutes front side, once the top gets browned flip and broil for another 1-2 minutes on the other side if needed.
9. Glaze with a bit of butter as soon as the naan comes out of the oven. Serve hot with mint/ tamarind chutney.
10. Tips: If the naans are burning keep the door of the oven open as your oven may be too hot.
11. The minced meat mixture can be made one day in adavnce and any left over minced meat mixture can be used to make khachey qeema ki tikkiyaan, or patties for a burger.
Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
djdesi
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Dammm... almost 5 hours more to iftari and your recipies are killing me.. Sad

Nice job gurlz.. Wink I love cooking and when ever i get the chance i cook for my family. I use all the masalas that are in the kitchen so its tasty as i know that I have the perfect recipe for anything as I have not left behind anything hehe.. Wink

Awaiting for more recipies... in the meantime i have printed two of your recipies Stuffed Fried Chicken and Pakoray-Spicy Recipe, and I am hoping my sisters and bhabis will be out from the kitchen for the day as i will be ruling for a while.

Regards,

DJ
Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
mystery-girl

wish u luck...
amazing recipes riya but yaar bana kar do nah...yeh make kon kary
Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:26 am View user's profile Send private message
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Anni Ali wrote:
wish u luck...
amazing recipes riya but yaar bana kar do nah...yeh make kon kary

mera kaam tha batana ab khud banao na aur mujhe b khilao ! kiu Usman bro.. sahi kaha na maine Wink
Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:33 am View user's profile Send private message
mystery-girl

jee nahon full kaam karo...make bhi karo...
oh yea sure u most welcome anytime...but sis meri apni garaentee par kahan cus mujay maslon kah nahin pata so do write a suicde note for ur family Laughing
Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:41 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistani Khanay All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer