Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Quetta

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » You and your shehar
Quetta
pakistani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quetta
Intorduce yourself and share your city gupshup - gup shup, photos and tell us about your beautiful city of Quetta.

Information:

Quetta (Urdu: کوئٹہ) is the capital of the province Balochistan in Pakistan. The spelling of 'Quetta' is an erroneous English derivation from kwatta meaning 'fort' in the Pushtu language. Quetta is also known as the "fruit garden" of Pakistan. It is located in the densely populated Quetta District, which lies in the northeast of the province, and is situated in a river valley near Afghanistan's border, with a road to Kandahar in the northwest.

Forum Pakistan
Be proud to be a Pakistani (instead of being a Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch or Pushtoon)
Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:14 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
hera
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

u r from Quetta..r u?
then i'll love to be frds with you
havent had a baloch friend as yet
i sought some pics of our beautiful baluchistan , its awfully gr8..though i have never been there
balochistan zindabad

Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:01 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pakistani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome hera, Yes I am from Quetta, but I am not only from Quetta, but I am also equally belong from all Pakistan including Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi and Peshawer.

If you can post some pictures of Quetta for us, it will be great?

Forum Pakistan
Be proud to be a Pakistani (instead of being a Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch or Pushtoon)
Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:16 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
HiTLER
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

i love quetta and iam going to post some picz of quetta.

MAP OF QUETTA

ROAD TO QUETTA

HANNA LAKE

QUETTA RAILWAY STATION

The country between Gajjar and Jebri

camels look in stony areas

SIMPLE LIVES OF BALOCHS

THE FORT IN THE SUPRUB OF CITY

KHAN OF KALAT

BALOCHI WOMEN DRESS

QWUETTA IN 1889

JINNAH's RESIDENCE IN ZIARAT, Quetta

KHOJAK PASS in 1889

Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
sahiba
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Brilliant Pictures, good work by Hitler.
Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
HiTLER
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

thankx dear

Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:20 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

This is a great city of Pakistan. Unfortunatly this city is full of terrorisam by Afghani and (I am blody) Indian Evil or Very Mad

Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
hera
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

BUT DONT WORRY ..WE WILL LOOK AFTER IT WELL ENOUGH Smile
ONE DAY WE''LL HAVE GWADAR STANDING SIDE BY SIDE WITH ISLAMABAD AND QUETTA BY LAHORE..THATS WHAT I HOPE

Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:27 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Inshallah.

Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:50 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
koufax
Pak Newbie

Quetta is a wonderful place, a small provincial capital with much of the charm of a bygone era. It is really too bad that extremist elements are found in this town as well as throughout the border region as Pakistan is a really nice country, contrary to the public image of this place as it is depicted in the press throughout the world. Ignorance and poverty are the primary factors that allow extremism to flourish, and hopefully things will get better throughout Pakistan and the entire Muslim world.
Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bin-Momin
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

HiTLER wrote:
Quetta
Well-Done, my dad told my alot about...
he was there bcoz of job for 3 years. Moqa milla to zaroor jaoonga. Smile Keep it up bro..

" Aashiqi se milega a Zahid !!!

Bandgi se Khuda nahi milta ... !!! "
Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » You and your shehar All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer