Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

PTCL inaugurates One-Stop Shop in Clifton

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions
ambreenjee
Pak Newbie

Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) inaugurated another revamped and remodeled PTCL One Stop Shop (OSS) in Clifton, Karachi, as part of its new "Customer First" campaign, which focuses on building an enhanced customer care experience.

Widely recognized as the Company's public face, PTCL's nation-wide 191 One-Stop Shops are facilitating customers by offering them quality products and tremendous services in billing adjustments, fault rectification, new service requests, duplicate bills, billing installments and payments all under one roof.

Equipped with latest products and services, these outlets are offering one window operations at strategic locations spread all over the country to reach every customer.

The inauguration ceremony was attended by PTCL's other senior executives as well as the OSS staff attired in their smart uniforms.
In addition to the One-Stop Shops, PTCL customers are also facilitated through its Helpline ‘0800’ and online services.

[/img]
Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
TAZMUB
Pak Newbie

reply Reply with quote
very very nice!! good jobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:39 am View user's profile Send private message
Alan01122
Pak Newbie

Your Travel Videos Reply with quote
does someone tell me about the new fairs prices for Daewoo...
Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:15 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Alan321321
Pak Newbie

Your Travel Videos LLC launched in June, 2012 and is located in Austin, Texas. The company is founded by Alan Barber who has run a successful business in the Austin area for the last 10 years. His team includes various entrepreneurs with different skill sets.
Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:17 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Alan321321
Pak Newbie

At Your Travel Videos our users are our top priority and we endeavor to provide outstanding customer service. We read every communication that we receive and make every reasonable effort to satisfy our users. The best way to communicate with us is by utilizing the form below, however, you can also reach us the old-fashion way. For more please visit our website yourtravelvideosdotcom
Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:20 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
aleenakhanzaa
Pak Newbie

Yourtravelvideos Reply with quote
Are you gong on a trip not worry i have gone for a trip and yourtravelvideosdotcom help me a lot for the trip they provide me much information for vacation hotels and all thing according to my budget i suggest you to have a look at there website and tell other if you get much information for you have a good day! Smile
Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:53 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
aleenakhanzaa
Pak Newbie

Hotel and Vocation Reply with quote
Waoo!! What an amazing place you are talking about it look like a paradise I Wish I could be there for a wonderful Vacation can you tell me about the fairs for this place and what it is called?
Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:36 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
aleenakhanzaa
Pak Newbie

Waoo!! What an amazing place you are talking about it look like a paradise I Wish I could be there for a wonderful Vacation can you tell me about the fairs for this place and what it is called?
Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:40 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
aleenakhanzaa
Pak Newbie

Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:41 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
amy19890619
Pak Newbie

Edit Sony NEX-FS700 60p AVCHD with Avid on MC Mac Reply with quote
Edit Sony NEX-FS700 60p AVCHD with Avid MC Mac

Sony NEX-FS700 pro-grade 4k-capable E-mount camcorder has all the features of the FS100 but

with some big improvements including a 3G-SDI output, ND filters and high-speed recording

options. The Sony NEX-FS700U can shoot Full HD 1920 x1080p video as high-quality AVCHD files

for you. However, with the 1080/50p, 1080/60p video recording AVCHD file, you may meet some

troubles when you import them to Avid Media Composer 6.5 for editing.

I shot footage using the Sony NEX-FS700. When I import the footage into Avid, I found the

Media Composer 6.5 cannot handle the AVCHD files well, and some the footage looks washed out

and the preview is loggy. Is there anyway to solve the problem? Thanks!

Although Avid MC has added some plug-ins, actually background converters for AVCHD editors,

the importing process are unbelievably slow. To find a powerful and profession Mac AVCHD

converter becomes more important. Here recommended the Mac AVCHD to Avid MC Converter. Its

great performance makes it much faster to convert AVCHD footages to DNxHD (.mov) with

original quality.

Tutorial on converting Sony NEX-FS700 AVCHD to Avid MC 6.5 on Mac

First, Download and install the Mac AVCHD to DNxHD Converter, then launch it to load Sony

NEX-FS700 .mts/m2ts clips.
Tip: If you want to join the files as one for easier editing, please tick the box "Merge

into one".

Secondly, select Avid Media Composer > Avid DNxHD(*.mov) as output format. Then you’d

better click Settings to set video size to 1920*1080, frame rate to 30fps generate the best

quality video for Avid.

Finally, click Convert button to start to convert Sony NEX-FS700 MTS to Avid MC 6.5

favorable DNxHD video on Mac OS X.

After a successful conversion, you can get the output files via clicking the Open icon.

Afterwards, it's easy for you to import Sony FS700 to Avid Media Composer 6.5 for editing

freely without any problem.

Source from:brorsoft
Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:18 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Fiza Awan
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Good news. Now it will do help to the citizens.

Shops for sale in Pakistan
Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:23 am View user's profile Send private message
iqranaseem
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Thanks for sharing nice this nice information. Razz
Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
beeducatedpak
Pak Newbie

nice information please keep sharing information n like this every day.
Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer