Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Post Office Complaint

Bookmark and Share Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Post Office
Post Office Complaint
Shazia
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Office Complaint
If you have any complaints regarding Pakistani Post Office, please feel free to tell it to Pakistani public. We hope that Pakistani post will see these complaints and will take necessary action.

Pak People
Love Pakistan, Love PTV, Love Lollywood, Love Pakistani dramas, films, radio, music and songs, Love Pakistani Products
Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:28 am View user's profile Send private message
Sangeeta_Haq
Pak Newbie

Are their any post offices?
Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:09 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sahiba
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

No, I think postoffice is going very smooth now a days Very Happy as nobody has any complaint.
Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
shabibutt
Pak Newbie

salam pakistan iwant to see all pak chanells
Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:23 am View user's profile Send private message
awfulsn
Pak Newbie

hi its sn view the scamp
Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:33 am View user's profile Send private message
Navied
Pak Newbie

sahiba wrote:
No, I think postoffice is going very smooth now a days Very Happy as nobody has any complaint.

Subject: MISSING PARCEL ITEM

Respected Sir,

I would like to bring your kind attention to a serious matter, my parcel No: ED002279203AU copy enclosed dated 25th march, 2008 from Perth, Australia.
On an receiving and checking the parcel at Melody Post Office (Custom Section) the following item are found missing according to the attached list and found the weight difference.

1: Cell Phone

Sorri to say Sahiba how you think its going very smooth??? today iz dated 22 April n im still not received anything from tha post office n your saying that its smooth??? its realli shit thing in pakistan n a new way of stolen things the basterd the management of GPO (I am fucked) a.. hole love to stolen people things n love to blame each others n your saying its smooth???? did conect with DG Arshad Khan but he did nothing did conect with Dept Post Master he did nothing did conect with Compalin officer he did nothing did cnect with Chief and manager they did same like upar authorities they are blaming to karachi n karachi blaming to islamabad what the hell iz this??? both are trying to blame each others but will ya tell me who is the son of (I am bitch)??????

Thanking you,
Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:01 am View user's profile Send private message
Navied
Pak Newbie

Copy enclosed Reply with quote
sahiba wrote:

Item Number Origin Destination Event
Summary Report
ED002279203AU AUSTRALIA PAKISTAN Your item was processed at the international processing centre PAKISTAN - KARACHI EMS at 21:09 on 28 Mar 2008, and has been transferred for delivery processing.

Detailed Report for: ED002279203AU
Date Time Location Service Area Check Point Details
Mar 28, 2008 21:0900 PAKISTAN - KARACHI EMS Transferred for delivery processing.
Mar 28, 2008 21:0800 PAKISTAN - KARACHI EMS Received and awaiting clearance for delivery.
Mar 26, 2008 18:5500 AUSTRALIA - PERTH Processed - enroute to final destination.
Mar 26, 2008 5:4502 AUSTRALIA - PERTH Received and ready for processing.
Mar 25, 2008 18:0000 AUSTRALIA - Perth Country SPB Item lodged
Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:03 am View user's profile Send private message
drxan
Pak Newbie

Post office is ok but very slow and sometime take months
Tue May 20, 2008 11:10 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
fyz_104
Pak Newbie

it takes time,
v. slow

Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:51 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
bilaltariq
Pak Newbie

keep it up.
Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
RS
Pak Newbie

hello all
Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
moon14
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

I MADE A COMPLAINT TO THE PAKISTAN POST OFFICE THROUGH THE WEBSITE,AFTER ONE DAY I GOT A REPLY IN DETAIL SO I AM VERY HAPPY TO SEE THIS PROGRESS.
Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
scorpianking438
Pak Newbie

what to say about railway,, now a days the condition of pakistan is worst than the railways i guess
Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
asif_vpi
Pak Newbie

Post office is really a cheap method of communication Reply with quote
While comparing with other services in Pakistan POST Office is the cheap one. As it provide cheap services therefore there are other disadvantages as well mostly related to delay of items. It happend because it is a governmental service everey body knows the government proceed a single item from one department to another department. but still i must say

almost 80% of the local articles delivered on next day with a cost of just 15Rs.
almost 70% of city mail delivered within 72 hours.
almost 50% of foreign article delivered within 5 days the rest of 50% will depend on the flight schedule.
Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
saifooshary
Pak Newbie

HI,
I DONT THINK SO POSTOFFICE WORKING WELL WE NOT RECEIVING OUR LETTER ON TIME.GOD BLESS KARACHI AWAM
Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:17 am View user's profile Send private message
rizchk
Pak Newbie

To
Post Master General,
Pakistan Post
Pakistan

UMS TRACKING

Nice to learn that Pakistan Post now is trying to in line with its compititors TCS/OCS etc to to provide its customer online tracking system of UMS and other parcels.

But its annoying when I reached its website www.ep.gov.pk and put a UMS number its not only showed incorrect data but also mixed data with other article.

Kindly instruct/train your staff to put correct updated data into online database.

regards
Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:23 am View user's profile Send private message
astried
Pak Newbie

Is my parcel missing? Reply with quote
Dear Sir,

My parcel No: EE468546807TW date 10th Dec. 2008 from Taiwan. My clients haven't received it? What is the parcel going on? It has already sent more than two months. Why my client have not received it yet??? Could you assist to solve this problem, please???

Regards,
Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:57 am View user's profile Send private message
amirshh
Pak Newbie

goud Reply with quote
Sangeeta_Haq wrote:
Are their any post offices?
asfsdfasdf
Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
asimzb
Pak Newbie

Navied wrote:
sahiba wrote:

Subject: MISSING PARCEL ITEM

Respected Sir,

I would like to bring your kind attention to a serious matter, my parcel No: ED002279203AU copy enclosed dated 25th march, 2008 from Perth, Australia.
On an receiving and checking the parcel at Melody Post Office (Custom Section) the following item are found missing according to the attached list and found the weight difference.

1: Cell Phone

Sorri to say Sahiba how you think its going very smooth??? today iz dated 22 April n im still not received anything from tha post office n your saying that its smooth??? its realli shit thing in pakistan n a new way of stolen things the basterd the management of GPO (I am fucked) a.. hole love to stolen people things n love to blame each others n your saying its smooth???? did conect with DG Arshad Khan but he did nothing did conect with Dept Post Master he did nothing did conect with Compalin officer he did nothing did cnect with Chief and manager they did same like upar authorities they are blaming to karachi n karachi blaming to islamabad what the hell iz this??? both are trying to blame each others but will ya tell me who is the son of (I am (I am bitch))??????

Thanking you,

I M TOTAL AGREE WITH YOU MAN.. MY 3 PARCELS HAVE BEEN LOST, OR I WOULD SAY THEY HAVE BEEN STOLEN BY PAKISTANI F..CKING POSTAL SERVICE- THE MEN WORKING IN PAKISTAN POST ARE REALLY THIEVES.. MAN TRUST ME.. .. 1 YEAR AGO MY 2 PARCELS FROM USA GOT STOLEN IN PAKISTAN POST. AND NOW 3 MORE PARCELS ARE LOST... I BOUGHT A BOOK FROM AMAZON, THEY SENT ON 19TH FEB BUT I DIDN'T GET IT TILL TODAY. I DID CONTACT WITH POST MASTER BUT NOTHING HAPPENED. THEY ARE REALLY FUCKED....

Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
mnalamz
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

MIsbehavior of Officials Reply with quote
Hello all,

I want to lodge a complaint against the officials of Al-Asif Post Office near Sohrab Goth in Karachi. 4-5 months backs i received a used Polaroid camera from a friend of mine in US. It was delivered by an official of Al-Asif Post Office. I was forced to pay a tax of around Rs 5000/- for the camera. Upon receiving i came to notice that the package was open n then put back. Alhamdulillah nothing was mising. But today i recieved a gift item (painting )from a well known website deviantart.com n it was delivered by the same man. He was so furious at us that why do we order such big things. His exact words "Yeh ap kia cheezain mangwati rehti hain. hamaray pas bike hai, car thori hai. apko pata hai kitni mushkil hui hai humain isay lanay main". I was like is this not ur duty???? I threatened him tat i will call his officers n complain abt his behavior n he said "main kisi se darta nahi hun aur aindah main koi cheez nahi laonga apki". Plus when i opened the package, I saw that the mirror of the painting was broken. Mayb tat was the reason he was charging on me.
I want to knw tat am i not allowed to use the postal system for such packages??? n wat if i recieve an item again ???
Kindly help me on tis ...

MNA
Fri May 08, 2009 1:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
yaad001
Pak Newbie

HELP ME Reply with quote
VERY RUSH IN MAIN OFICCES
Fri May 08, 2009 7:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
mnalamz
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

No Reply Reply with quote
Meri complain ka koi to jawab de ????
Sat May 09, 2009 9:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
sirkhn007
Pak Newbie

no comments
Sun May 10, 2009 5:01 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
mnalamz
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

no use Reply with quote
Whats the use of tis forum??
Mon May 11, 2009 1:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
urfi67
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Re: No Reply Reply with quote
mnalamz wrote:
Meri complain ka koi to jawab de ????
well have lodged some complaint with the authorities on post deptt?
Mon May 11, 2009 2:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Post Office All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer