Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

PLEASE HELP...NEED ADVICE

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration
Elagant
Pak Newbie

Salam and Hi everyone!

I am a Canadian Citizen I got married with a Pakistani guy who is an oversees student from UK, right now he is staying in Pakistan. I got married just a couple of months ago, then came back to complete my stuidies and to sponsor him, while I was in the process of sponsoring him I came to know that he has an extra marital affair in Pakistan and used me just as stepping stone to come here in Canada. Moreover, he kept all money, gold and my dowry with him. Now when I know his reality, I canít ruin my future and I asked for divorce but he is not giving me divorce because in that case he will have to give all those things back to me which he will never give. He is planning to run back to UK with all that money and everything and not giving me divorce either. I am really very upset.
Can you please help me in how could I restrain him from going back to UK so that I could file case against him when I go to Pakistan.
Furthermore, He is not a proper student there, didnít pay his full fee, didnít pay his phone bills and admitted in some private college and styaping in Pkaistan for more than 6 months.

Please I really need help
I would really be grateful if any of you could guide me to the best path.
Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:46 am View user's profile Send private message
bukhariinternational
Pak Newbie

try this http://www.bukhari.com.pk
Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
jumakhan abdulkhaliq
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Very Sad,
Please lady if you have his Pakistani ID ,then write a help letter to HE Ambassador of Pakistan in your country , there is Pakistan Embassy.They well help you.If no then write one letter to your Embassy in Pakistan they take action from there.(What you want that you have to write clearly) then you well get help.Good luck.

MAKE EVERY DAY FRESH AND NEW,GO IN SEARCH OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE.!!
Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:44 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
afather
Pak Newbie

i am very sorry that u are going through so much. but i can assure u that if he is not a genuine student in uk he will be caught very very soon and will be deported with possibly a 10 year bann. if you have any family in pakistan than its good and if not than let me know i am from islamabad and if u need any help concerning the law let me know my father has got some very good barristers they will be able to help and if ur husbands family try to intimidate u than ur always more than welcome here

i know there are some if not all of pakistanis who will choose to destroy other peoples life just for there own benefit so no wonder with all this devastation we are all paying the price anyways i do hope u will be ok....
if u was married to him just the Islamic way than u know there is some time period of separation if that has passed than ur are automatically divorced... dont know the full details but u can email me at hassan786_99@yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:52 am View user's profile Send private message
afather
Pak Newbie

thanks for ur reply back yes the judges take a full month off in august hopefully ur divorce wont take long they have really rushed this procedure max 3 to 6 months and i do wish u all the best tc ALLAH HAFIZ
Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:03 am View user's profile Send private message
afather
Pak Newbie

hi Reply with quote
well this was my last option i have been trying to msg u and i cant its just not going through for som reason lol email me if u want hassan786_99@yahoo.com
Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:26 am View user's profile Send private message
ukvisa.study
Pak Newbie

my opinion and advice Reply with quote
Please avoid that kind of person and left him and inform canadian high comission and imegaration authorty and please consuntart your study full time and buld up your carrer life is going so fast dont look back only look in front of you that new people you meet in your life and find and chose some honest and carying for your ALLAH help you all the time and brighten your coming days with prayers ALLAH blese you always
Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:04 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
FARHAN4176
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

STUDY ABROAD & IMMIGRATION (PAKISTAN) Reply with quote
World Educator Service(pvt) is an Australian Registered Company and established in 2001. We can help you either you want to go abroad for studies or Employment. WES is dealing in USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Holland, Ireland, Sweden, Finland, Malaysia whether you want to go abroad for studies or an employment. WES is working with the co-operation of 52 universities of the world. WES has its main office in Sydney and sub branches in all over the world. In Pakistan, there are three branches; Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore.

Contact for Appointment 051-2202317, 051-4315609 0333-5374176
Mon May 09, 2011 3:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
FARHAN4176
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

STUDY ABROAD & IMMIGRATION (PAKISTAN) Reply with quote
World Educator Service(pvt) is an Australian Registered Company and established in 2001. We can help you either you want to go abroad for studies or Employment. WES is dealing in USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Holland, Ireland, Sweden, Finland, Malaysia whether you want to go abroad for studies or an employment. WES is working with the co-operation of 52 universities of the world. WES has its main office in Sydney and sub branches in all over the world. In Pakistan, there are three branches; Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore.

Contact for Appointment 051-2202317, 051-4315609 0333-5374176
Mon May 09, 2011 3:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Visa & Immigration All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer