Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Pakistan South Africa Cricket Series 2007

Bookmark and Share Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket
Shazia
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

South African team has arrived today in Karachi regarding the Cricket series. I am not sure how many match they are going to play. But I listen that match are less then what these should be. Any comments regarding that?

Lets see how our team play against South Africa, although our team moral is high and hopefully we will win the series.

Pak People
Love Pakistan, Love PTV, Love Lollywood, Love Pakistani dramas, films, radio, music and songs, Love Pakistani Products
Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:28 am View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

well that is good but I think they are playing 3 test matches and 5 ODIs but not sure I will find out for you guyz Very Happy

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:31 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Hey everyone here are trhe matches that South Africa is going to play with Pakistan in thier tour

Sept 27-29 – Three-day match in Karachi
Oct 1-5 – 1st Test in Karachi
Oct 8-12 – 2nd Test in Lahore
Oct 18 – 1st one-day international in Lahore
Oct 20 – 2nd one-day international in Lahore
Oct 23 – 3rd one-day international in Faisalabad
Oct 26 – 4th one-day international in Multan
Oct 29 – 5th one-day international in Karachi.

Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Green Eyes
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

For this tour the best news is that Muhammad Yousaf is back. This is what he said

"Whatever I have achieved is because of my country and I am willing to do anything for Pakistan. I didn't know this clause in the ICL contract that priority had to be given to the league instead of Pakistan when international matches are happening simultaneously."

According to Nasim Ashraf, chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board.

"I had a fruitful meeting with Yousuf today and he has signed a central contract with the PCB after agreeing not to play in the ICL. He is now available to represent Pakistan. He is the backbone of Pakistan's batting and we are happy that he is back."
Rolling Eyes
Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:56 am View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Green Eyes wrote:
For this tour the best news is that Muhammad Yousaf is back. This is what he said

"Whatever I have achieved is because of my country and I am willing to do anything for Pakistan. I didn't know this clause in the ICL contract that priority had to be given to the league instead of Pakistan when international matches are happening simultaneously."

According to Nasim Ashraf, chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board.

"I had a fruitful meeting with Yousuf today and he has signed a central contract with the PCB after agreeing not to play in the ICL. He is now available to represent Pakistan. He is the backbone of Pakistan's batting and we are happy that he is back."
Rolling Eyes

That is awsome news Friend I mean Mohammad Yousuf is part of the team means our team like before Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:59 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
AqsaAfridi
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH PAKISTAN Wink ..

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD::: Wink .. And Mohammed yousuf will also play.-.. that's just great.. Cool ..

BUT MY PRAYERS WILL BE WITH YOU SHOAIB M::: Embarassed

Who has the magic to let U fall in love.
Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:54 am View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

AqsaAfridi wrote:
OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH PAKISTAN Wink ..

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD::: Wink .. And Mohammed yousuf will also play.-.. that's just great.. Cool ..

BUT MY PRAYERS WILL BE WITH YOU SHOAIB M::: Embarassed

ya I agree with you my prayers will be always with my Pakistan and ya especially Shoaib so he can do good Captiancay and keep our team togather

Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:59 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Green Eyes
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Hmmm! lot of female fans! I should talk to Shoaib whats going on? Wink And there is another news. Afridi is not playing test matches against South Africa. He says he wants to fast during Ramazan so can not play Test Cricket. Sad for cricket but at least he has a noble cause. Nice decision Afridi. I think he uses brain sometimes Doesn't he? Razz
Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:00 am View user's profile Send private message
@nline
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Mohammad Yousaf should have been captain of Pakistan Cricket Team. Wondring that why PCB choosen Shoaib Malik Question Yes, Shoaib Malik is good player, but Mohammad Yousaf is much experince than Shoaib Malik Exclamation According to a news that because of his bear and he is a relgus person therefore PCB not selcted him as a captain. I am not against the Shoaib Malik, but its shocked that the way PCB behave against Mohammad Yousaf, he is a legand and much much much bestter crickter than current Pak team captain inndeed.
Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Green Eyes wrote:
Hmmm! lot of female fans! I should talk to Shoaib whats going on? Wink And there is another news. Afridi is not playing test matches against South Africa. He says he wants to fast during Ramazan so can not play Test Cricket. Sad for cricket but at least he has a noble cause. Nice decision Afridi. I think he uses brain sometimes Doesn't he? Razz

I really admire Afridi'd decision and ya Freind lots of Shoaib fans now and ofcurse will be Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:05 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

@nline wrote:
Mohammad Yousaf should have been captain of Pakistan Cricket Team. Wondring that why PCB choosen Shoaib Malik Question Yes, Shoaib Malik is good player, but Mohammad Yousaf is much experince than Shoaib Malik Exclamation According to a news that because of his bear and he is a relgus person therefore PCB not selcted him as a captain. I am not against the Shoaib Malik, but its shocked that the way PCB behave against Mohammad Yousaf, he is a legand and much much much bestter crickter than current Pak team captain inndeed.

@nline I respect you comments and thoughts and I agree Mohammad Yousuf is a great player and the best batsman in the world for me too.

PCB must have thought about it too but it is PCB's decision we can't change it but surely he would have been a great captain.

but hamaray Sialkot kay Malik sahab bhi burray nahin hain Cool Cool

Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:08 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Green Eyes
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

News No 3. Shaun Pollock has been dropped from South Africa's squad for the first Test against Pakistan at Karachi, three days before the match is due to begin. South Africa feel Pollock may not be as effective on pitches in the subcontinent as he once was and are keen to try out younger, quicker bowlers such as Morne Morkel and Dale Steyn.

"Mickey [Arthur, coach] feels I have a role to play especially in South Africa where pitches are more conducive," Pollock said. "But I don't think my job on flat subcontinent wickets is over. I know I can perform. Then it's up to selectors to take me for tours ahead. I have a good record in Pakistan and if the opportunity arises for the second Test, I will take it. It's disappointing, but you have to move on.I am surprised to have been eliminated already. When I was chosen for the squad, I thought I had a good chance to play."

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

well I don't think it is bad for South Africa well good news for Pak Very Happy

Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Green Eyes
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

News No 4. Misbah, Yousaf, Taufeeq Omer, Rao Iftikhar in and Shoaib Akhtar, Inzammam, Sohail Tanveer out.

Pakistan squad: Shoaib Malik (capt), Salman Butt, Mohammad Hafeez, Younis Khan, Mohammad Yousuf, Misbah-ul-Haq, Kamran Akmal (wk), Mohammad Asif, Umar Gul, Rao Iftikhar Anjum, Danish Kaneria, Faisal Iqbal, Yasir Hameed, Taufeeq Umar, Abdur Rehman

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

it is a great news but Inzi shouls have been in Crying or Very sad

Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:14 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Green Eyes
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

pakistan_rocks wrote:

Friend Inzi himself told selectors, according to Chief selector Salahuddin, that he is not available for first test. He may be considered for 2nd Test if he makes himself available. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Green Eyes wrote:
pakistan_rocks wrote:

Friend Inzi himself told selectors, according to Chief selector Salahuddin, that he is not available for first test. He may be considered for 2nd Test if he makes himself available. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

well that is ok because I thought they didn't ask Inzi Very Happy

Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:59 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

can any body will tell me that where is Abdul Razzaq nd what happened with him

wo Cricket say kidher gay hain ?
Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Riya wrote:

I think he has decided to play from ICL and like Mr. Nasim Ashraff said that as per ICL contract you can't play for any other team if you play for ICL but I read and article somewhere that head of ICL said there is nothing like that Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:16 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

pakistan_rocks wrote:
Riya wrote:

I think he has decided to play from ICL and like Mr. Nasim Ashraff said that as per ICL contract you can't play for any other team if you play for ICL but I read and article somewhere that head of ICL said there is nothing like that Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

so u mean he can't came back in ODI or Test Series ?
Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Riya wrote:
pakistan_rocks wrote:
Riya wrote:

well it looks likt it Rolling Eyes

Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:28 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

pakistan_rocks wrote:
Riya wrote:
pakistan_rocks wrote:
Riya wrote:

well it looks likt it Rolling Eyes

ohhh no Its so sad for me coz he is my favorite
Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

I have made this topic sticky so we can discuss everything about the series here

sadia Very Happy

Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:02 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Green Eyes
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

pakistan_rocks wrote:
I have made this topic sticky so we can discuss everything about the series here

sadia Very Happy

Using the authorities to maximum Wink Wink
Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:04 am View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Green Eyes wrote:
pakistan_rocks wrote:

sadia Very Happy

Using the authorities to maximum Wink Wink

I am a moderator so have to take care of everything friend Cool Very Happy

Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:16 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer