Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Pakistan South Africa Cricket Series 2007

Bookmark and Share Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket
Pakistan South Africa Cricket Series 2007
Green Eyes
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

pakistan_rocks wrote:

I am a moderator so have to take care of everything friend Cool Very Happy

So far your job is not bad Smile
Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:25 am View user's profile Send private message
mrdoc
Pak Newbie

is there any way that we can see the matches live via online streaming videos?
Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:25 am View user's profile Send private message
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

mrdoc wrote:
is there any way that we can see the matches live via online streaming videos?

http://www.forumpakistan.com/online_tv_channels.html click here for watch online Cricket Matches
Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
AqsaAfridi
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

PAKISTAN vS South Africa, South Africa in very strong pos. Reply with quote
All-rounder Jacques Kallis made Pakistan pay for dropping him twice by scoring a brilliant unbeaten century to help South Africa make a solid start to the first Test here on Monday.

The 31-year-old scored an unbeaten 118 for his 25th Test hundred as South Africa reached 294-3 at close on the first day after winning the toss on a dry and well-prepared pitch at the National Stadium.

Kallis, in the news for the wrong reasons after quitting the vice-captaincy over his omission from the Twenty20 world championships squad last month, shared a third-wicket stand of 170 with a resolute Hashim Amla, who made 71.

Kallis hit 15 boundaries during his 224-minute stay at the crease.

He should have been out on 36 when he edged leg-spinner Danish Kaneria only for wicket-keeper Kamran Akmal to drop a regulation catch. Salman Butt then grassed a pull off Mohammad Hafeez when Kallis was on 61.

Kallis, who took 91 deliveries to score fifty, reached his second half-century off just 56 balls, hitting 11 boundaries to reach his ton, his second against Pakistan.

Amla hit six boundaries and a six during his 225-minute knock. He was also let off on one when Misbah-ul Haq spilled a catch off skipper Shoaib Malik.

The lapses allowed Kallis and Amla to continue untroubled before paceman Mohammad Asif bowled Amla in the second over with the new ball.

Earlier, South Africa were given a solid opening start of 87 by Herschelle Gibbs (54) and Graeme Smith (42).

Gibbs, without a hundred for 37 innings, looked set for a big score as he drove and cut with confidence to reach his half-century in two-and-a-quarter hours, hitting seven boundaries.

But he fell to a low catch in the slips by Hafeez off Umar Gul. Gibbs fell three short of reaching 6,000 Test runs.

Pakistan had been forced to rely on the only two available seamers in Asif and Gul but they failed to achieve an early breakthrough, forcing Malik to introduce Kaneria in the tenth over.

Kaneria did turn the ball but it was batting all-rounder Hafeez who claimed Pakistan's first wicket when he trapped Smith leg-before in his second over.

Smith hit five boundaries in his 105-minute stay at the crease.

The home team received a jolt before the start of the match when prolific batsman Mohammad Yousuf pulled out, citing a lack of match practice and form.

The 33-year-old last week made himself available to play for Pakistan after cancelling a contract with a rebel Indian league.

But he had barely picked up a bat for two months after being dropped for the Twenty20 tournament, at which Pakistan were finalists.

"Yousuf told us that he needed time to gain match fitness and opted out on his own," chief selector Salahuddin Ahmed said.

Pakistan included Faisal Iqbal in Yousuf's place and gave a debut to left-arm spinner Abdul Rehman.

South Africa preferred paceman Andre Nel over veteran all-rounder Shaun Pollock after rookie paceman Morne Morkel failed to regain fitness following a leg injury.

The second Test starts in Lahore from October 8.
'

I just want to say GOOD LUCK Pakistan (especially SM) Embarassed

Who has the magic to let U fall in love.
Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

I wish our Pakistani team works hard becuase in first innings they have made 127 and 5 wickets are gone but Shoaib malik is on crease so we don't have to worry but I wish Misbah-ul-Haq out na hote becasue Shoaib and Misbah rock the world togather and play very nicely Cool Rolling Eyes

but anyways good luck to my sweeeeeeeeeeeety pie Shoaib Embarassed Embarassed

Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
AqsaAfridi
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Hea mere ALLAH yhe kya hogea, Shoaib Malik out hoge hai.. Crying or Very sad . ..
But still he is the best, he made 73 runs.. No one gave him support for any partnership .. Salman butt did.. ..
I can just say GOOD LUCK ..

Who has the magic to let U fall in love.
Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
arsh brar
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

thanks to malik Reply with quote
well nt bad... at one time i thought pak istan wont be able to save follow on

bt...thanks to malik..pakistan's hopes r still alive.. n so r ours..
Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

AqsaAfridi wrote:
Hea mere ALLAH yhe kya hogea, Shoaib Malik out hoge hai.. Crying or Very sad . ..
But still he is the best, he made 73 runs.. No one gave him support for any partnership .. Salman butt did.. ..
I can just say GOOD LUCK ..

he is the best man I mean the way he is playing he is consitently giving awsome performance in every match Cool Cool Cool Cool Wink Wink Wink Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Re: thanks to malik Reply with quote
arsh brar wrote:
well nt bad... at one time i thought pak istan wont be able to save follow on

bt...thanks to malik..pakistan's hopes r still alive.. n so r ours..

yes umeed pai duniya kaaim hai and bating main hammari ummeed Shoaib hai Embarassed Embarassed Wink Wink Wink

Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
arsh brar
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

ithink pakistan wont b able to win match... or may b..
chalo one thng foer sure draw nahi hayega
Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

arsh brar wrote:
ithink pakistan wont b able to win match... or may b..
chalo one thng foer sure draw nahi hayega

Yeh Cricket hai dost

yahan kuch bhi ho sakta hai

I never say who is going to win or lose before the end of the match Wink

Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:28 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer