Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Pakistan India 2020 Final

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket
Shazia
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

A big match is going to come tomorrow. Pakistan and India are in the Final of 20-20 world cup. All nation need to pray for Pakistani team. Inshaallah we will win this match.

Pak People
Love Pakistan, Love PTV, Love Lollywood, Love Pakistani dramas, films, radio, music and songs, Love Pakistani Products
Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:33 am View user's profile Send private message
lucky
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

The two rivals are going to hit twice in this tournament. I think India already won, so now its the time for Pakistan to win the match.
Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:38 am View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
chirfan
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

CH IRFAN ASGHAR Reply with quote
YES FRIENDS INSHALLAH jeeet humery hi hoo gai FRIENDS AAP LIVE MATCH DEKH KAR UMEED ENJOY HOY HOO GAI

Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:46 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

lucky wrote:
The two rivals are going to hit twice in this tournament. I think India already won, so now its the time for Pakistan to win the match.

I agree with you this time it is Pakistan's turn to win and my Pakistan will definetly win and will have to win on any cost Very Happy

Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:55 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ayesha
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

We are at the end of the 20 20 World Cup and the final is between Pakistan and India. Pakistan already beat New Zealand to reach the semi-finals where India beaten the Australia to reach the finals!! Both teams were very unpredictable because the teams were weak. The great Shoaib Malik is the new captain of Pakistani young team while Dhoni is the new captain of Indian team. Pakistan and India already faced each other before in the 2020 WC with a tie.

What are your views about this final?
Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:56 am View user's profile Send private message
arsh brar
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

time to take revenge 4 pakistan...
n they surely will..
well done all..
Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
cricket_lover
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

India will win it surely. they've choked great teams like south africa, australia and even pakistan in the death overs while chasing a set target.

Yuvi will smash the living daylights out of asif. Sehwag and Gambir should come good too because they all failed in the first match against pakistan.

pakistani bowling has been brilliant but their batting has more to do with slogging (misbah-ul-haq being a genuine exception) so i think India will win it.
Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

cricket_lover wrote:
India will win it surely. they've choked great teams like south africa, australia and even pakistan in the death overs while chasing a set target.

Yuvi will smash the living daylights out of asif. Sehwag and Gambir should come good too because they all failed in the first match against pakistan.

pakistani bowling has been brilliant but their batting has more to do with slogging (misbah-ul-haq being a genuine exception) so i think India will win it.

I don't agree with you that you win every match if you win against big teams like Australia and South Africa

well let me remind you that Pakistan has also won teh match against Australia and Sri Lanka.

you said about batting don't you know Shoaib malik has been giving exceletn performance consistently in all matches and so does Misbah-ul-Haq.

Imran Nazir is a kind of a batsman who is unprediciable

so plzzzzzzz when you say something in future say it with proofs Smile

Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Pakistan never win against India in any cricket world cup in past. Not even in this current 2020 World Cup before Super Eight matches. But lets hope that this time Pakistan will beat India first time in world cup cricket history. (Inshallah) If Pakistan will bat first then they must send Afridi as a opner. Because he cannot play down numbers. Pakistan have to score round about 200 to win the final.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:29 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Green Eyes
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

cricket_lover wrote:

Bro I respect your emotions for India. But lets see facts and figures.

India's Route to the final

Group Stage: Scotland - Abandoned
Group Stage: Pakistan - Won bowl-out 3-0
Super Eights: New Zealand - Lost by 10 runs
Super Eights: England - Won by 18 runs
Super Eights: South Africa - Won by 37 runs
Semi-final: Australia - Won by 15 runs

Pakistan's Route to the final

Group Stage: Scotland - won by 51 runs
Group Stage: India - lost 3-0 on a bowl-out
Super Eights: Sri Lanka - won by 33 runs
Super Eights: Australia - won by six wickets
Super Eights: Bangladesh - won by four wickets
Semi-final: New Zealand - won by six wickets

Although Pakistan lost to India in group match but you know it was not a proper cricket result. Pakistan's stat show more comprehensive wins and except from India Pakistan match (Bowl out) Pakistani team has been unbeaten and thus the only team in this tournament to do so. India's biggest margin (by runs) was 37 runs while Pakistan has beaten Scotland by 51 runs. Pakistan also have 2 six wickets wins and one four wickets win while India had just one chance to chase against New Zealand and they lost by 10 runs. If you have Yuvraj as slogger then we have Afridi who is I admit, not sensible like Yuvraj, but still holds the record of the fastest century and in this tournament has the second best strike rate (202.22) after Yuvraj (235.08 )

In the top ten runs scorers of the tournament there are 2 Pakistanis Shoaib Malik (187 Runs) and Misbah ul Haq (175 Runs) but there is no Indian there. In top ten bowlers there are 3 Pakistani ->Afridi at no 1 with S Calrk 12 wkts At no 3 Umer Gul with 10 wkts and Asif at no 4 with R P Singh 9wkts. So India has only one bowler in top 10. It is a tough game ahead tomorrow and certainly a pressure game. The one who will keep its nerves will be the winner but still Pakistan has little edge over India.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:22 am View user's profile Send private message
cricket_lover
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

pakistan_rocks wrote:
cricket_lover wrote:

I don't agree with you that you win every match if you win against big teams like Australia and South Africa

well let me remind you that Pakistan has also won teh match against Australia and Sri Lanka.

you said about batting don't you know Shoaib malik has been giving exceletn performance consistently in all matches and so does Misbah-ul-Haq.

Imran Nazir is a kind of a batsman who is unprediciable

so plzzzzzzz when you say something in future say it with proofs Smile

I admited that misbah is batting superbly, i forgot to add shoaib malik who is more dangerous because he is a silent killer, especially against India. In my reckoning in limited overs cricket malik has often defeated india and more consistent than the wild one afridi.

it'll be a close contest and let's hope that both teams produce quality cricket and it doesn't become one sided as some finals have become in the past.
Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:58 am View user's profile Send private message
cricket_lover
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

Green Eyes wrote:

Although Pakistan lost to India in group match but you know it was not a proper cricket result. Pakistan's stat show more comprehensive wins and except from India Pakistan match (Bowl out) Pakistani team has been unbeaten and thus the only team in this tournament to do so. India's biggest margin (by runs) was 37 runs while Pakistan has beaten Scotland by 51 runs. Pakistan also have 2 six wickets wins and one four wickets win while India had just one chance to chase against New Zealand and they lost by 10 runs. If you have Yuvraj as slogger then we have Afridi who is I admit, not sensible like Yuvraj, but still holds the record of the fastest century and in this tournament has the second best strike rate (202.22) after Yuvraj (235.08 )

In the top ten runs scorers of the tournament there are 2 Pakistanis Shoaib Malik (187 Runs) and Misbah ul Haq (175 Runs) but there is no Indian there. In top ten bowlers there are 3 Pakistani ->Afridi at no 1 with S Calrk 12 wkts At no 3 Umer Gul with 10 wkts and Asif at no 4 with R P Singh 9wkts. So India has only one bowler in top 10. It is a tough game ahead tomorrow and certainly a pressure game. The one who will keep its nerves will be the winner but still Pakistan has little edge over India.
[/size] [/color]

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

India have held their nerves when it mattered most. the fact that pakistan have won comprehensively is a case in point that if the match gets too close then i'd back india to win it, because India have choked opponents like pakistan (remember they couldn't get 1 run in 2 balls) south africa (eliminated host team who needed just 126) and even australia (just 30 off 3 overs with 5 wickets). So if the match turns out to be a nailbiter India will come through.

btw, it's India who has little edge over Pakistan. See the betting odds and it's actually India which is a slight favourite to win the cup.
Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:01 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer