Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Pakistan has not lost the match

Bookmark and Share Goto page 1, 2  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Hey everyone

Salam

and I know everybody is feeling sad that Pakistan lost the final only by 5 runs

but let me tell you all Pakistan has not lost the match becuase those who try hard and try to achieve thier goal but only lose by few run or anything are not loosers but are true winners because they didn't give up and try harder

I know you must be thinking how I have the coursge to say this but ppl how our Pakistani team has performed nobody else has performed they won all the matches except that india match well that was bowl out adn our player didn't even know about ball out they found out at the last minute so

anywyas I can say that that how our teram performed nobody else did

and in that case our team is true winner and will always be

and I aalso would like to congratulate all my Pakistani nation that Shahid Afridi won Player of the tornament award

I think he truly deserved it

I can't say anymore ppl otherwise I will start crying

thanx

Sadia

Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Green Eyes
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Re: Pakistan has not lost the match Reply with quote
Hey Sadi come on! No need to cry. Its true we could not finish it in style and it was so close yet so far. At least we have all the good points. This was not a performance when like past our team used to collapse. At least we put the real fight in. There was only one winner and that was the game. Our youngsters did what our superstars always failed to do. Atleast we have team spirit. Guys are united. Being the No 2 team in the world is not bad. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistani
Site Admin
Site Admin

In sports sometimes you win and sometimes you lost. But the good thing is this that Pakistani team played very well and gave very good competition. Their spirit was excellent. They competed very well.

Congratulations Shahid Afridi for winning player of the tournament award.

We never thought that Pakistan will be in final of this tournament. But this young team did more than our expectations. Not bad at all.

Forum Pakistan
Be proud to be a Pakistani (instead of being a Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch or Pushtoon)

Last edited by pakistani on Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:01 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Green Eyes
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Well Don Team Pakistan Reply with quote
Shoab Malik 's comments after match

" It's a great achievement for Pakistan, when we started this tournament we weren't considered one of the favourites but we managed to make the final. When they [India] won the toss and batted we aimed at restricting them to 160 so we were successful at our plan, but unfortunately we lost too many early wickets which is why we fell short -"

Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:49 am View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Re: Pakistan has not lost the match Reply with quote
Green Eyes wrote:
Hey Sadi come on! No need to cry. Its true we could not finish it in style and it was so close yet so far. At least we have all the good points. This was not a performance when like past our team used to collapse. At least we put the real fight in. There was only one winner and that was the game. Our youngsters did what our superstars always failed to do. Atleast we have team spirit. Guys are united. Being the No 2 team in the world is not bad. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Thanx well I agree with you Being on No 2 is also good and I also agree with you each and every word

Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:31 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

pakistani wrote:
In sports sometimes you win and sometimes you lost. But the good thing is this that Pakistani team played very well and gave very good competition. Their spirit was excellent. They competed very well.

We never thought that Pakistan will be in final of this tournament. But this young team did more than our expectations. Not bad at all.

I agree but kya karain dil ko dukh tu hota hai na Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:31 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Re: Well Don Team Pakistan Reply with quote
Green Eyes wrote:
Shoab Malik 's comments after match

" It's a great achievement for Pakistan, when we started this tournament we weren't considered one of the favourites but we managed to make the final. When they [India] won the toss and batted we aimed at restricting them to 160 so we were successful at our plan, but unfortunately we lost too many early wickets which is why we fell short -"

I have to say Shoaib Malik have a very big heart Smile I mean we here are so sad about it and what our players mut have been going through inside them I love all my team they are the best

Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:33 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Hey everyone did you guyz notice that Indians didn't even said a word about Pakistan I mean mujhe koi shauq nahin hai unke mooun se apne Pakistan kay baray main kuch bhi sunanay ka but I mean when Shahid afridi went to get his award he said Congratulations to Indian team but Indian players didn't even say that Pakistani team played well or they gave us a tough competetion or anything.

In sami final NL Captin Vetori said some good things about Pakistani team but well forget it they are indian they can never say good things about Pakistan.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:36 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

We played in final like we did in 1999 World Cup Final! Reply with quote
Well, for me it was a very very sad end. Because there are some reasons for it.
1st. Pakistan bowl very nice through the full 20 overs and did not let indians make 180 or plus score what they wanted. Excellent bowling spell from the most. But unfortunatly why our bating were too poor since very 1st over.
2nd. Why Kamran Akmal were sent as a opner Shocked They should have sent Afridi or Younis Khan or Shoaib Malik
3rd. This was a FINAL, so therefore Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Malik, Younis Khan, Mohammad Hafeez and Kamran Akmal should shouldn`t played so poor shot Evil or Very Mad Afridi did well in bowling but why he played so poor as a batsman when he came to bat in final Evil or Very Mad HE CANNOT HIT 6 ON EVERY BALL! He should have stay on wicket til few more overs. But I think he playes very bad. OK, I understand that after all its a game. But Mr.Afridi should think that THIS IS FINAL not a normal match. I feel so angry over Afridi and Younis Khan and of courese Kamran Akmal too. They played a very bad innings in final match. Last night I when I tune to diffrent Indians channel, then I listened from them that "We Indian Always Beat Pakistan In World Cup Matches since 1983 til now, so we will beat Pakistan again tomorrow. I try to say here that we already lost a early match to India when this tournament beginn, therefore our team should have a planing that come on guys we always lost to India in world cup but today we will do our best. What they probably did only in bowling. Lastly, why Miba-Ul-Haq playes last shot so bad. This shot you usually play in the last ball of the over. He should have played at another place or wait. Because there was 4 balls left after this. It was totally a poor planing by our team against India in the final match. YOU ARE NOT ALWAYS LUCKEY TO PLAY WORLD CUP FINAL. For me our team did same as we did in the cricket world cup final in 1999. But of courese Congratulation to our young team the way they reached to the final.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:01 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Green Eyes
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Re: We played in final like we did in 1999 World Cup Final! Reply with quote
EnCounter Bhai I understand you feelings. Trust me I am very sad also. Its a tragedy being a better team still we could not beat India in world cup. I totally agree with you Afridi played the worst shot of the match. Thats why I always said thats the difference between Youvraj and Afridi that Afridi does not use his brain. But thats the Afridi we all know. He bats like an idiot but still we love him. For me the player of the tournament was Umer Gul. Younis! I totally disagree with his selection. I dont think he even deserves his place in Pakistan team at all. I started hating this guy when he did some dramas over captaincy issue. If he can not take the honour of being Pakistan's Captain we dont need him at all. Yousaf should have been in team in his place. I think we cant blame this result to poor planning, atleast Shoaib did and excellent job while fielding. Tragedy is a captain can not plan the batsman's approach. I still defend his decision of trying Kamran Akmal as one down. Look no body was clicking at no 3 so he should have tried something different and thats what he did. India gambled with Yousaf Pathan a new guy playing his first match and putting him as opener. Misbah is unlucky but we can not criticize him. In both the matches he was the person who brought Pakistan back into the match from no where position. It was his inexperience he could not finish it both the times. He could have thrown his wicket like Afridi? We are all sad no doubt thats why I am not posting anything else today. But we have to show courage. We have to accept defeat in a graceful manner. We did our best and we are not ashamed of it and even the impartial people are saying it was the best final played. I already said it was the game of nerves just the last moment we could not keep our nerves. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:33 am View user's profile Send private message
Green Eyes
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

pakistan_rocks wrote:
Hey everyone did you guyz notice that Indians didn't even said a word about Pakistan I mean mujhe koi shauq nahin hai unke mooun se apne Pakistan kay baray main kuch bhi sunanay ka but I mean when Shahid afridi went to get his award he said Congratulations to Indian team but Indian players didn't even say that Pakistani team played well or they gave us a tough competetion or anything.

In sami final NL Captin Vetori said some good things about Pakistani team but well forget it they are indian they can never say good things about Pakistan.

Sadi dont expect it from Indians. In another thread I have already mentioned that Indian Politicians dont have the sportsman spirit but now its obvious even their team does not have it also atleast when it is for Pakistani team. Thats why I am saying even we have lost we came up with bright colors. Bravo! team Pakistan we are proud of you.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:39 am View user's profile Send private message
Green Eyes
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

pakistan_rocks wrote:

I agree but kya karain dil ko dukh tu hota hai na Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Its natural Sis. We are all sad caz we all love Pakistan and everything which belongs to our Pakistan. Proud to be Pakistanis Cool Cool
Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:42 am View user's profile Send private message
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Green Eyes,
You are right!
Brother, nobody get this chance every time like FINAL. Do you all remember what we did in 1999 World Cup Final Evil or Very Mad We did same again Exclamation
I understand, I know, I agree with you. But after all it was a golden chance that were missed by Younis Khan, Shahid Afridi, Kamran Akmal and Mohammad Hafeez. Believe me that they never took this match as a serious Evil or Very Mad FOR ME "AFRIDI AND "YOUNIS" ARE NOW LESS THEN A ZERO Exclamation They are tooooooo much experience player, why they played like as a new comer Question Why I am so angry or sad..... Question I have many indo-pak channels via satellite. Most of them are indian. I were totally out of my control when some indian channels already said before final that "We beat Pakistan always in World Cup and we will do it" I was very much sure that our team will change the history... But.... Evil or Very Mad Why don`t you all believe me that Shahid Khan Afridi CANNOT play lower numbers. He should have open the innings or 1down. Misbha played so good. But why he playes last shot so poor. We already gor I think 4 or 3 balls left and nedded only 6 runs. Anyway, Well Done to Misbha-Ul-Haq. But Afridi & Younis cricket time is over for me! Both are experince players but they never played final match as a serious or a senior crickter Evil or Very Mad It is not crisize nor blames. This are questions that I`m asking.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:30 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zeeshan761
Pak Newbie

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Reply with quote
Sad Sad
someone has to win and someone has to lose. But I don't know why I cann't forget the last hit from misbah...................... kaash ...... but let me come out of the dream and say this that our team is an excellent team and what ever we say we are again in high hopes for our team. I remember when we lost against Ireland I could not beleive and at that point of time I was thinking that may be I wont watch their game again but here I am again in touch for the support of my team. But one thing I figured out whoever is not fit in the team throw him out does not matter how good he was las 10 years. let the young talents come up and show their skills because these seniors may be they last another 2-3 years but we need someone who can better in the long run.
East or West our team is the best. the only thing i would like to say at the end that '''every dog has its day''' and today it was India's day.
dont take my last comments like wasiii zafar............ who was facing ''''long arm of law'''''[/quote]
Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:17 am View user's profile Send private message
aziz
Pak Newbie

i recon pakistan has truelly been a professional crew and fought untill the last moment and thats what you expect from professional people.what i liked the most about the match was a fighting end a sports man spirit of pakistani crew, the way the accepted the victory of india and shaked hand with indian counterparts. i truelly appriciate the splendid performance of our team and its just a game one has to win and other had to be on the loosing side.
Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:58 am View user's profile Send private message
arsh brar
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

yr y do we lose to india everytime in world cup????
Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:50 am View user's profile Send private message
picasso
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

it was really gr8 of u to show us the twenty20 final. thnx for that

well, its really no disappointment to lose a twenty20 final as Gilchrist had described " with a feather of luck you get to the other side". that s what im thinking as the last shot misbah tried was the best of his shot selection but it didnt go the distance

anywayz

i would really like my team to win the home series against SA, AUS n IND that r not far away
as twenty 20 does not really show ur strength endurance ability........

t
Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:37 am View user's profile Send private message
Dua
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

Yes u r all right pakistani youngsters nay sabit kar dia k wo khel saktay ahin

Baqi haar jeet to hoti hee rehti hai main cheez yeh hoti hai kay in logo nay apnay Watan kay lia Defend kiya

aur bohat acha kiya but its a bad luck that pakistan loose this match but we are happy to know that pakistani team is a best in all over the world thay can do anything

GOD BLESS THEM ALL AND ALSO BLESS OUR PAKISTAN

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:24 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dua
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

pakistani wrote:

nd yes i m 100% agree with u Sir !!
Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
cricket_lover
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member

From an Indian fan, I'd say Pakistan played bloody damn good and I'm still wondering how they lost?

I almost bet some money on Pakistan when india were 157 in their 20 overs. Thank god I didn't bet. Wink

Pakistan didn't lose, it's cricket that won. Cheers.
Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
Ashish
Pak Newbie

Indian Reply with quote
Hello to all,
I am an Indian. But let me remind u a very cool one. Actually I watched the game and I felt that India was in the match right from the first ball. It's cricket man. But the most important thing was it was Ind vs Pak final. Actually the asian teams ended Australian and SA monopoly of cricket. That's good. I love Afridi hell a lot. But bad luck this time. Better luck next time. Love u all. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

Jo hona tha wo to ho gaya

ab kiya behas karna is topic per

waisay aik baat to hai kay youngters nay sabit kar dia kay pakistani team abhi bhi chahay to bohat kuch kar sakti hai

Misbah-ul-Haq to Chaa gaya hai

anyways better luck for next time

Bohat hee harsay kay baat aik acha aur mazay ka game dekhnay ko mila

Bohat acha entertainment hua hai kal kay match main

baqi har jeet to naseeb ki baat hai

lekin maza tab ata hai jab koi team apnay mulk ka difah karay aur aik Unity main reh kar khele

jaisa kay 20 20 main in logon nay khela

Congraturlations to is baat ki hain kay Cup Asia main hee hai aur in dono teams nay Dunya ki bari say bari team ko beat kar kay final tak aaien aur

main phir say kehti hoon kay Cup Asia main hee hai in teams nay struggle kar kay Cup ko Asia main laya

Its a Big Congraturlations for us

best of luck for the next time all those teams those who can not reached at that Stage nd the pakistani team who can'not win the Final

but that's a big Struggle
Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

EnCounter wrote:
1st. Pakistan bowl very nice through the full 20 overs and did not let indians make 180 or plus score what they wanted. Excellent bowling spell from the most. But unfortunatly why our bating were too poor since very 1st over.
2nd. Why Kamran Akmal were sent as a opner Shocked They should have sent Afridi or Younis Khan or Shoaib Malik
3rd. This was a FINAL, so therefore Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Malik, Younis Khan, Mohammad Hafeez and Kamran Akmal should shouldn`t played so poor shot Evil or Very Mad Afridi did well in bowling but why he played so poor as a batsman when he came to bat in final Evil or Very Mad HE CANNOT HIT 6 ON EVERY BALL! He should have stay on wicket til few more overs. But I think he playes very bad. OK, I understand that after all its a game. But Mr.Afridi should think that THIS IS FINAL not a normal match. I feel so angry over Afridi and Younis Khan and of courese Kamran Akmal too. They played a very bad innings in final match. Last night I when I tune to diffrent Indians channel, then I listened from them that "We Indian Always Beat Pakistan In World Cup Matches since 1983 til now, so we will beat Pakistan again tomorrow. I try to say here that we already lost a early match to India when this tournament beginn, therefore our team should have a planing that come on guys we always lost to India in world cup but today we will do our best. What they probably did only in bowling. Lastly, why Miba-Ul-Haq playes last shot so bad. This shot you usually play in the last ball of the over. He should have played at another place or wait. Because there was 4 balls left after this. It was totally a poor planing by our team against India in the final match. YOU ARE NOT ALWAYS LUCKEY TO PLAY WORLD CUP FINAL. For me our team did same as we did in the cricket world cup final in 1999. But of courese Congratulation to our young team the way they reached to the final.

Hey EnCounter plzzzzzzz You can't blame our players for it I mean whenever Pakistan looses a match they alwayws blame players well I can't blame players for yesterday's match because the way our team performed was excelent I think it is only destiny Crying or Very sad

but anywyas no worries there is a nex one in 2 years

Pakistan will win that Cool

Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member

pakistan_rocks wrote:
EnCounter wrote:

Hey EnCounter plzzzzzzz You can't blame our players for it I mean whenever Pakistan looses a match they alwayws blame players well I can't blame players for yesterday's match because the way our team performed was excelent I think it is only destiny Crying or Very sad

yes that should be the spirite nd kuch had tak to Hamaray Younis Khan sahab ka bhi is main bohat bara kirdar hai match harnay main kher jo ho gaya so ho gaya

better luck for next time

pakistan will win that Wink
Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member

Riya wrote:
pakistan_rocks wrote:
EnCounter wrote:

yes that should be the spirite nd kuch had tak to Hamaray Younis Khan sahab ka bhi is main bohat bara kirdar hai match harnay main kher jo ho gaya so ho gaya

better luck for next time

pakistan will win that Wink

yes Riya but yaar our players tried hard and it is not and individual game it is a team work which has been don nicely so come ppl our team is the best and 5 runs they have not lost the match but

"Hamari team har kar bhi jeet gayiye"

Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:26 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer