Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!


Pakistan has not lost the match


Bookmark and Share Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket
Pakistan has not lost the match
Author Message
ugwaraich
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 22 May 2007
Posts: 1731
Location: uk

Reply with quote
cheer up guys Very Happy its not the end of the world Wink waisey bhi T20 is not the game of real cricket players it is the ridiculous form of cricket, its not for good players like Pakistan as it doesnt test your cricketing abilities Laughing ,,, dill behlanay ko ghalib yehi khayal acha hay... Sad
Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:39 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 317
Location: UK

Reply with quote
ugwaraich wrote:
cheer up guys Very Happy its not the end of the world Wink waisey bhi T20 is not the game of real cricket players it is the ridiculous form of cricket, its not for good players like Pakistan as it doesnt test your cricketing abilities Laughing ,,, dill behlanay ko ghalib yehi khayal acha hay... Sad


I know but iss dil ko kaisay smajhain Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

_________________
"There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan." Mohammad Ali Jinnah
Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 1111

Re: Indian Reply with quote
Ashish wrote:
Hello to all,
I am an Indian. But let me remind u a very cool one. Actually I watched the game and I felt that India was in the match right from the first ball. It's cricket man. But the most important thing was it was Ind vs Pak final. Actually the asian teams ended Australian and SA monopoly of cricket. That's good. I love Afridi hell a lot. But bad luck this time. Better luck next time. Love u all. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Welcome, Ashish Cool

_________________
Sorry for my poor english!
Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:21 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
EnCounter
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 1111

Re: We played in final like we did in 1999 World Cup Final! Reply with quote
pakistan_rocks wrote:
EnCounter wrote:
Well, for me it was a very very sad end. Because there are some reasons for it.
1st. Pakistan bowl very nice through the full 20 overs and did not let indians make 180 or plus score what they wanted. Excellent bowling spell from the most. But unfortunatly why our bating were too poor since very 1st over.
2nd. Why Kamran Akmal were sent as a opner Shocked They should have sent Afridi or Younis Khan or Shoaib Malik
3rd. This was a FINAL, so therefore Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Malik, Younis Khan, Mohammad Hafeez and Kamran Akmal should shouldn`t played so poor shot Evil or Very Mad Afridi did well in bowling but why he played so poor as a batsman when he came to bat in final Evil or Very Mad HE CANNOT HIT 6 ON EVERY BALL! He should have stay on wicket til few more overs. But I think he playes very bad. OK, I understand that after all its a game. But Mr.Afridi should think that THIS IS FINAL not a normal match. I feel so angry over Afridi and Younis Khan and of courese Kamran Akmal too. They played a very bad innings in final match. Last night I when I tune to diffrent Indians channel, then I listened from them that "We Indian Always Beat Pakistan In World Cup Matches since 1983 til now, so we will beat Pakistan again tomorrow. I try to say here that we already lost a early match to India when this tournament beginn, therefore our team should have a planing that come on guys we always lost to India in world cup but today we will do our best. What they probably did only in bowling. Lastly, why Miba-Ul-Haq playes last shot so bad. This shot you usually play in the last ball of the over. He should have played at another place or wait. Because there was 4 balls left after this. It was totally a poor planing by our team against India in the final match. YOU ARE NOT ALWAYS LUCKEY TO PLAY WORLD CUP FINAL. For me our team did same as we did in the cricket world cup final in 1999. But of courese Congratulation to our young team the way they reached to the final.


Hey EnCounter plzzzzzzz You can't blame our players for it I mean whenever Pakistan looses a match they alwayws blame players well I can't blame players for yesterday's match because the way our team performed was excelent I think it is only destiny Crying or Very sad

but anywyas no worries there is a nex one in 2 years

Pakistan will win that Cool


pakistan_rocks, question that how many times India will rock Pakistan in Cricket World Cup.... Question
You totally missunderstood my message. I already said that its not crtisizam. Try to read it again n again, then you may understand. After all we have to talk about the matter that why Pakistan lost the FINAL Exclamation I do agree that our young team did a excellent job in this mini-ICC World Cup through to the final. But last match wich they should have played with much more confidance and they didn`t Exclamation You cannot get chance to play FINAL every 4 years. Again I am very happy that the way our team playes til last match. Believe me or not I NEVER expected so good perfomance by Pakistan team in this tournament. But if you say some thing wich we should and must talk about. Then do it otherwise how can we know that what we did wrong that we should avoid next time.

_________________
Sorry for my poor english!
Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:31 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 317
Location: UK

Re: We played in final like we did in 1999 World Cup Final! Reply with quote
EnCounter wrote:
pakistan_rocks wrote:
EnCounter wrote:
Well, for me it was a very very sad end. Because there are some reasons for it.
1st. Pakistan bowl very nice through the full 20 overs and did not let indians make 180 or plus score what they wanted. Excellent bowling spell from the most. But unfortunatly why our bating were too poor since very 1st over.
2nd. Why Kamran Akmal were sent as a opner Shocked They should have sent Afridi or Younis Khan or Shoaib Malik
3rd. This was a FINAL, so therefore Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Malik, Younis Khan, Mohammad Hafeez and Kamran Akmal should shouldn`t played so poor shot Evil or Very Mad Afridi did well in bowling but why he played so poor as a batsman when he came to bat in final Evil or Very Mad HE CANNOT HIT 6 ON EVERY BALL! He should have stay on wicket til few more overs. But I think he playes very bad. OK, I understand that after all its a game. But Mr.Afridi should think that THIS IS FINAL not a normal match. I feel so angry over Afridi and Younis Khan and of courese Kamran Akmal too. They played a very bad innings in final match. Last night I when I tune to diffrent Indians channel, then I listened from them that "We Indian Always Beat Pakistan In World Cup Matches since 1983 til now, so we will beat Pakistan again tomorrow. I try to say here that we already lost a early match to India when this tournament beginn, therefore our team should have a planing that come on guys we always lost to India in world cup but today we will do our best. What they probably did only in bowling. Lastly, why Miba-Ul-Haq playes last shot so bad. This shot you usually play in the last ball of the over. He should have played at another place or wait. Because there was 4 balls left after this. It was totally a poor planing by our team against India in the final match. YOU ARE NOT ALWAYS LUCKEY TO PLAY WORLD CUP FINAL. For me our team did same as we did in the cricket world cup final in 1999. But of courese Congratulation to our young team the way they reached to the final.


Hey EnCounter plzzzzzzz You can't blame our players for it I mean whenever Pakistan looses a match they alwayws blame players well I can't blame players for yesterday's match because the way our team performed was excelent I think it is only destiny Crying or Very sad

but anywyas no worries there is a nex one in 2 years

Pakistan will win that Cool


pakistan_rocks, question that how many times India will rock Pakistan in Cricket World Cup.... Question
You totally missunderstood my message. I already said that its not crtisizam. Try to read it again n again, then you may understand. After all we have to talk about the matter that why Pakistan lost the FINAL Exclamation I do agree that our young team did a excellent job in this mini-ICC World Cup through to the final. But last match wich they should have played with much more confidance and they didn`t Exclamation You cannot get chance to play FINAL every 4 years. Again I am very happy that the way our team playes til last match. Believe me or not I NEVER expected so good perfomance by Pakistan team in this tournament. But if you say some thing wich we should and must talk about. Then do it otherwise how can we know that what we did wrong that we should avoid next time.


I am sorry EnCounter SORRY seriously I know you are a Pakistani too so it is hard for you too to come out in this sitiuation anyways I get you what are you trying to say

I am sorry I misunderstood you anywyas I know some mistakes happend and Shoaib Malik said in Captian's Corner that he will try to mend those mistakes and hopefuly Inshallah we will have a perfect team

anyways sorry again and thanx for clearing it

_________________
"There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan." Mohammad Ali Jinnah
Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:25 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Samira
Junior PK Member
Junior PK Member


Joined: 12 Sep 2007
Posts: 62
Location: UK

Reply with quote
pakistani team showed a great spirit through out the tournament
they played well as a team who is going through lotz of crises.
shoib malik did prove that he will be a good captain in future INSHAALLAH.
no disappointment better luck for the next time Cool
Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:45 am View user's profile Send private message
Riya
Forum Family Member
Forum Family Member


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 10656
Location: Islamabad

Re: We played in final like we did in 1999 World Cup Final! Reply with quote
pakistan_rocks wrote:
Riya wrote:
pakistan_rocks wrote:
EnCounter wrote:
Well, for me it was a very very sad end. Because there are some reasons for it.
1st. Pakistan bowl very nice through the full 20 overs and did not let indians make 180 or plus score what they wanted. Excellent bowling spell from the most. But unfortunatly why our bating were too poor since very 1st over.
2nd. Why Kamran Akmal were sent as a opner Shocked They should have sent Afridi or Younis Khan or Shoaib Malik
3rd. This was a FINAL, so therefore Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Malik, Younis Khan, Mohammad Hafeez and Kamran Akmal should shouldn`t played so poor shot Evil or Very Mad Afridi did well in bowling but why he played so poor as a batsman when he came to bat in final Evil or Very Mad HE CANNOT HIT 6 ON EVERY BALL! He should have stay on wicket til few more overs. But I think he playes very bad. OK, I understand that after all its a game. But Mr.Afridi should think that THIS IS FINAL not a normal match. I feel so angry over Afridi and Younis Khan and of courese Kamran Akmal too. They played a very bad innings in final match. Last night I when I tune to diffrent Indians channel, then I listened from them that "We Indian Always Beat Pakistan In World Cup Matches since 1983 til now, so we will beat Pakistan again tomorrow. I try to say here that we already lost a early match to India when this tournament beginn, therefore our team should have a planing that come on guys we always lost to India in world cup but today we will do our best. What they probably did only in bowling. Lastly, why Miba-Ul-Haq playes last shot so bad. This shot you usually play in the last ball of the over. He should have played at another place or wait. Because there was 4 balls left after this. It was totally a poor planing by our team against India in the final match. YOU ARE NOT ALWAYS LUCKEY TO PLAY WORLD CUP FINAL. For me our team did same as we did in the cricket world cup final in 1999. But of courese Congratulation to our young team the way they reached to the final.


Hey EnCounter plzzzzzzz You can't blame our players for it I mean whenever Pakistan looses a match they alwayws blame players well I can't blame players for yesterday's match because the way our team performed was excelent I think it is only destiny Crying or Very sad

but anywyas no worries there is a nex one in 2 years

Pakistan will win that Cool



yes that should be the spirite nd kuch had tak to Hamaray Younis Khan sahab ka bhi is main bohat bara kirdar hai match harnay main kher jo ho gaya so ho gaya

better luck for next time

pakistan will win that Wink


yes Riya but yaar our players tried hard and it is not and individual game it is a team work which has been don nicely so come ppl our team is the best and 5 runs they have not lost the match but

"Hamari team har kar bhi jeet gayiye"



yes u r right Hamari Team Haar kar bhi Jeet gai
Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:22 am View user's profile Send private message
gopavaram_sreenivas
Pak Newbie


Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 1

Reply with quote
Hey common guys INDIA deserved to win they beat all teams aus,saf,NZ,ENG,PAK.I Expected pakistan to reach finals rather india in boyh worldcups.But still you should praise both the teams
Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 317
Location: UK

Reply with quote
Samira wrote:
pakistani team showed a great spirit through out the tournament
they played well as a team who is going through lotz of crises.
shoib malik did prove that he will be a good captain in future INSHAALLAH.
no disappointment better luck for the next time Cool


Yes Ia gree with you he did a great job and will keep doing it Very Happy

Our Pakistani team Captain ROCKS Embarassed

_________________
"There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan." Mohammad Ali Jinnah
Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:47 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 317
Location: UK

Reply with quote
gopavaram_sreenivas wrote:
Hey common guys INDIA deserved to win they beat all teams aus,saf,NZ,ENG,PAK.I Expected pakistan to reach finals rather india in boyh worldcups.But still you should praise both the teams


well I don't think India could have won so easily from Pakistan becuase in super 8 match too we gave them a tough comptetion and when match was in last overs unkay paseenay choot rahe thay and also in this match woh ittni easily nahin jeetay Pakistan gave them a tough competetion

well the game is over now and Inshallah Pakistan will do good and more victory comes to Pakistan Very Happy

_________________
"There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan." Mohammad Ali Jinnah
Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:50 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
@nline
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani


Joined: 12 Jul 2007
Posts: 1833

Reply with quote
Well done Shoaib Malik, you are a hero for us! You did a great job along with your whole team. Forget about the final. "Taqdeer ke likhe ko koan mitta saktaa hai" But I do agree with EnCounter Brother. Because believe me he is true Pakistani and what he says here that our team totally not played in final as they should have played. They bowl quite well but batting.
Shoaib Malik is a good captain. Cool
Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:07 am View user's profile Send private message
pakistan_rocks
Full PK Member
Full PK Member


Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 317
Location: UK

Reply with quote
I thin we had lot of discussion on this topic

so I will close this topic

thanx Very Happy

_________________
"There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan." Mohammad Ali Jinnah
Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:18 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:    
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Cricket Cricket and Cricket All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum


Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer