Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

PAF joins kill-for-hire operations against civilians

Bookmark and Share Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistan Armed Forces
PAF joins kill-for-hire operations against civilians
jkbarki
5 Star Member
5 Star Member

fareedquraishi wrote:
WHAT IS YOUR QUALIFICATION AND CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS THE PROGRESS OF PAKISTAN??????????IF YOU HAVE NOT CONTRIBUTED A SINGLE THING THEN YOU ARE JUST A BURDEN LIKE MANY OTHERS..............

JUST BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU, WE ARE UNDER US INFLUENCE, BECAUSE MOST OF PEOPLE DONT DO WORK BUT CRITCIZE.
[colo=green]WE DONT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO SAY AGAINST PAKISTAN POLITICIANS, PAK FORCES, AND EVEN USA ...BCZ WE NEVER PERFORM OUR DUTY. THE DAY WHEN I WILL BECOME HONEST, AND DO SOME THING CONCRETE FOR MY COUNTRY ... THEN I WOULD HAVE RIGHT[/color]

BYE ALL

Good suggestions. One must read and act.
Oor bhai, jahan aap itni achi baatein likh sakte hein, wahan oor baato ki kia zarorat hai.

Pakistan Zindabad
Sun May 02, 2010 9:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
RAKhan
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

fareedquraishi wrote:
WHAT IS YOUR QUALIFICATION AND CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS THE PROGRESS OF PAKISTAN??????????IF YOU HAVE NOT CONTRIBUTED A SINGLE THING THEN YOU ARE JUST A BURDEN LIKE MANY OTHERS..............

JUST BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU, WE ARE UNDER US INFLUENCE, BECAUSE MOST OF PEOPLE DONT DO WORK BUT CRITCIZE.

YOU ARE AGAINST USA, EUROPE OR IF OTHER COUNTRIES...PLEASE DONT MIND YOU ARE HYPOCRATE...THE COMPUTER YOU ARE USING MUST BE OF FROM THOSE COUNTRIES, YET NO PAKISTANI HAS DEVELOPED OPERATING SYSTEM AND IF BUT I CAN BET ANY THING YOU ARE NOT USING THAT....OH THIS INTERNET THERE TECHNOLOGY AND CODING OF THIS FORUM........OH MY GOD..................YOUR AIRCRAFTS, SHIPS, EDUCATIONAL FUNDS, AND BLAH BLAH BLAH, AIR ROUTES, SEA ROUTES, OIL, ELECTRONICS, MOBILES, TV, DVD,S. WE ARE SO HYPOCRATE THAT WE WANT TO STUDY, GET JOB, FOR EXCURSSION WE WANT TO GO TO THERE BUT ............................. I AM SORRY YAR HUM TO HYPOCRACY MEIN BHI BEY IMANI KAR JATEY HAIN..........................WE DONT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO SAY AGAINST PAKISTAN POLITICIANS, PAK FORCES, AND EVEN USA ...BCZ WE NEVER PERFORM OUR DUTY. THE DAY WHEN I WILL BECOME HONEST, AND DO SOME THING CONCRETE FOR MY COUNTRY ... THEN I WOULD HAVE RIGHT

BYE ALL

Wonderfull, you have provided a mirror, every one should first look into this mirror and then should ask to him/her conscious, whether he/she has the right to say something.
This right should be earned,

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:16 am View user's profile Send private message
internettv1
Pak Newbie

How about compensating the innocent Reply with quote
Shouldn't the price of blood be paid to the innocent's next to kin. All innocent muslims killed in the Nato strikes and by Pakistani army should be compensated. Diyat and Qisas should be arranged according to the Quran and Sunnah. If a so called "terrorist" kills then obviously they wouldn't be following any rules but Pak army and the Nato if supposedly are on the "right" then they should compensate the thousands of innocent lives lost due to their illegal aggression. If the top army Generals and the powers that be don't want to do this then they should stop dragging the core of foot soldiers pitting them against their bretheren muslims. Corruption at the top tends to forcefully tricle down and corrupt the cadre. Stop compromising Pakistan's soveriegnty and stop killing the muslims for your foreign masters!!
Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
themagicradio(tmr)
Pak Newbie

Pakistan's First HD Quality and Mobile Internet Radio!!! Reply with quote
THE MAGIC RADIO dot com

Listen Online radio Sweet Rjs voices and talk shows entertainment full time chat room chat with friends

TheMagicRadio
Tue May 31, 2011 8:35 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
novelty50
Pak Newbie

pretty obvious wasnt it??????????????????????????????
Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:50 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sadaf1988
Senior Proud Pakistani
Senior Proud Pakistani

pakistani nation is innocent and the government is too greedy of dollors
Mon May 06, 2013 1:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » Pakistan Armed Forces All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer