Forum Pakistan
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums
Pakistani forum to discuss Pakistani Media, Siasat, Politics Talk Shows, Khaber Akhbar, Khel, Cricket, Film, Dramas, Songs, Videos, Shairy, Shayari, Pyar Mohabbat ki Kahani, Tourism, Hotels, Fashion, Property, Naukary Gupshup and more.
Watch TV OnlineLive RadioListen QuranAkhbarFree SMS PakistanResults OnlineUrdu EditorLollywoodLive Cricket Score
Government DepartmentsKSE Live RatesUseful LinksJobsOnline GamesCheck EmailPromote us
GEO News LiveGEO NewsDawn News Live TVExpress News

ForumPakistan.com

Bookmark site!

Packages, shipping and pakistani customs... HELP!!

Bookmark and Share

Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions
ZandS10
Pak Newbie

Hi Very Happy

Okaye firstly I'm not Pakistani and I only understand a little bit of Urdu, so please try to reply in English Smile

I have a friend in Pakistan and I want to send him some gifts I bought for him and his family. In total there are 4 packages.

Package 1: 30L x 14W x 24H .. contents: Nivea bath and face wash gift set, 2 face washes, 2 body scrubs, 2 bubble baths, 2 boxes of bath stuff, Hugo boss perfume and a teddy bear. In total weight is 3.4kg and value is £50.
Package 2: 33L x 24Wx 8H .. contents: box of jewellry, loads of things I made for him, necklace, keychain, photos, etc. Weight: 2.6kg. Value: £25
Package 3: 37L x 24W x 8H.. British CHOCOLATES AND SWEETS.. weight: 3kg, value: £10
Package 4: 64L x 6W x 6H.. (it's a poster tube) including 2x A1 posters and 1x A3 poster. Weight: 500g Value: £15

Okaye... long story short, how to I send it without it it getting stolen or lost or adding duty charges to the goods? I really want to send the stuff soon.

Thank you for reading this long and boring post. Very Happy
Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:32 am View user's profile Send private message
Jarhead121
Senior Member Pakistani
Senior Member Pakistani

Evil or Very Mad I am not Pakistani, well said Zands10. Are you British Pakistani or your parents didn't bother to give you the Pakistani passport? You could be Indian or Bengali as well but that really doesn't matter. Believe you me sending gift to Pakistan has nothing to do with your nationality lol. You can give it to someone who is going to Pakistan if not then post it via UPS. It will cost you bit more but it is safe way to send your parcels to Pakistan. Spend some money on your long distance friend girl, and show him that you are rich and donít care about money. I hope love has nothing to do with it lol Idea Twisted Evil Arrow Question Razz
Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
ZandS10
Pak Newbie

Haha! Im Bangladeshi, well technically half pakistani half bangladeshi... Well, I cant give it to anyone since the area where he lives is a bit... private :S
But I have actually set up for a courier to pick up the stuff on Tuesday the 6th! Im so excited! Im not rich, but I 'love' his family a lot Wink
Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:30 am View user's profile Send private message
munish13
Pak Newbie

U can't do much for it to be robbed or not because that completely depends on the ppl that handle ur mail and about the costoms ... try to fit ur stuff in the smallest package as possible Very Happy
Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:39 am View user's profile Send private message
rizwan269
Pak Newbie

good Reply with quote
good pakage ///////////////////////////////////////////
Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
rizwan269
Pak Newbie

ok Reply with quote
U can't do much for it to be robbed or not because that completely depends on the ppl that handle ur mail and about the costoms ... try to fit ur stuff in the smallest package as possible Very Happy
Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
rizwan269
Pak Newbie

ok... Reply with quote
yes u are rite.....................................
Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
rizwan269
Pak Newbie

help Reply with quote
i need ur help ............ thanks...
Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
aasma_sanum
Pak Newbie

salaam i am new here .....................................
Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:57 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
GabrielNar
Pak Newbie

File Name could not be found. Check the spelling of the filename, and verify that the file location is correct.
Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
doodhwala
Pak Newbie

nice post i like to see some post like this specially in islamic matters.
Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:51 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Forum Pakistan - Pakistani Forums Home » General Discussions All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Gupshup Forum: Urdu ForumIslam ForumPakistan Army ForumAap Ka SheharNaukaryPakistani Visa
Desi Sports and News: Live CricketSports ForumAkhbar OnlinePakistan EventsWorld News Discussion
Entertainment Media: PTV ForumGEO ForumLollywood ForumBollywood OnlineHollywood ForumDesi Radio
Desi Masala Forums: Gupshup Chit ChatComputer GamesMusic ForumDrama ForumsGhazal ForumDesi FashionDesi Food
Official Forums (Government Department): Dak Khana ChatPolice ForumWapda OnlinePTCL ForumUfone ForumRailway ForumSehat Chit ChatTaleem OnlineTax Forum PKZameen ForumAdalat Forum

Pure Pakistani forum to express your views, thoughts with complete freedom. Archives 1 2

Copyright © ForumPakistan.com.pk 2017 All rights reserved.

Contact Us | Advertise | Report Abuse | FP Team | Disclaimer